PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT - Need Info on Your Subscribed Threads!

Ben
01-17-2003, 05:00 AM
I need for you guys to tell me what issues or problems you are having with your Subscribed Threads. I.e. I can sometimes see, in my User CP, new replies in threads I have posted in, but when I click on "Show All Subscribed Threads" it says I am not subscribed to any. This is a minor glitch but something I want to take care of.

Anyone having ANY strange activities like this with their Subscribed Threads please post here and describe what is happening. Also, please click on "Show all Subscribed Threads" - does it list all of them?

We'll get it whipped ASAP :D

Thanks,

Ben

Sportrax10
01-17-2003, 07:12 AM
Heres what it says when I click on "Show All Subscribed Threads"- "There have been no new posts in the last 30 days to your subscribed threads."

01-17-2003, 11:02 AM
yeah same thing happened to me, i subscribed to my 2 pac thread and i couldnt find it.....those hackers where on to me i think

Ralph
01-17-2003, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Sportraxboy10
Heres what it says when I click on "Show All Subscribed Threads"- "There have been no new posts in the last 30 days to your subscribed threads."
dito, and sometimes it just goes away and when i find it again myself there have been may replies...

J25
01-17-2003, 01:08 PM
ill subscribe to some threads and for one day they''ll be there then i clikc on 2 days ago or 5 etc., and there gone... sometimes they don't show up period

Tommy 17
01-17-2003, 02:21 PM
ben my pms don't work... it doesn't pop up when i recieve one anymore... i looked and the pop up option is on...

Ralph
01-17-2003, 03:34 PM
i pm'd jeff and he said he pmed me back but never got it.

RideRed04
01-17-2003, 04:27 PM
Yeah, that has been happening to me. I also havent been recieving e-mail notifications for about the last year, no biggie on that though.

01-17-2003, 04:31 PM
im having this problem to, it shows the posts i subscribed to that day, but when i click on show threards from the past to ays, or anything beyond that, it wont work, it sais i hvae no subscribed threads

Rip_Tear
01-17-2003, 05:02 PM
I was going to post this in the suggestions but this is a good place. First off, sometimes I receive like 2+ emails about threads I have replied to, all the same thread. If you could change the script so it sends an email only after we check that thread instead of when we log back on the site. Sorry if I am not getting what I want across Ben, if you dont understand please feel free to pm me!:D

Ben
01-17-2003, 05:05 PM
Guys, there was a bug in the new software version I upgraded to. So I fixed that, and that should have fixed the subscribed threads problem, at least it fixed it for me - and my subscribed thread area was REALLY screwed up before I applied the patch. Please PM me with any other questions :D

Thanks!

Ben