PDA

View Full Version : What a BAD WEEK!

rodeo#11
11-17-2009, 10:19 PM
Well guys, I'm gonna vent a little bit and shoot out a word of advice or two... Well first off on Tuesday night my poor Alaskan husky developed internal bleeding and was put to rest. To top it off it was my future wifes dog to and i called to tell her cause she was out with her friend and she didn't even seem to care..Then after all this happened she decided we just weren't gonna work anymore so she peaced out. Well then i had a panic attack from all the stress and had to go to the emergency room. Well since they seemed to think i had a problem with stress they then proceeded to admit me into the psychiatric ward for one week. I saw some stuff i hope no one else will ever have to see in there. People with cut wrist and eating disorders and people who scream in their sleep...scary stuff guys...And the only reason i was in there was because i was having a bad week and my life had turned into a country song lol Sorry guys i just needed to vent its been a long week and i just got out lol but moral of the story is, women can be good and bad, and before you devote your life to someone make dang sure first! And on that note even though your having a rough time you can always get through stuff with the right people in your life (friends,family, etc) So sorry i had to vent hope this helps someone else who is having a bad day,week,year.

Fear250r
11-17-2009, 10:54 PM
I hear ya man. My ex-wife pulled the fleece over my eyes, then left me high and dry, but like you said, family and friends will help ya get through it.

SRH
11-17-2009, 11:09 PM
pshh i got pissed and broke a lap top this week.what a stupid thing to do ...had to buy a new one...u always gotta look on the bright side.... for example...i like windows 7 better than vista....and this lap top is just better:p

rodeo#11
11-17-2009, 11:24 PM
yea staying positive is totally key..its just hard. But heck i still got my other love my quad.! lol

muddy400EX
11-18-2009, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by SRH
pshh i got pissed and broke a lap top this week.what a stupid thing to do ...had to buy a new one...u always gotta look on the bright side.... for example...i like windows 7 better than vista....and this lap top is just better:p

haha i found that pretty funny:blah:

and atleast your quad will never leave ya:macho

unless its stolen:(

ben300
11-18-2009, 06:24 AM
Originally posted by muddy400EX
and atleast your quad will never leave ya:macho

unless its stolen:(

i've had that happen, trust me it makes for a bad month.

****ers didnt even have the decency to shut the garage door behind them

BakerRacing40
11-18-2009, 08:04 AM
women are like quads best rode on all fours, when their not your usually the one gettin ****** !!

stuntin andy
11-18-2009, 08:10 AM
ya dude sorry to hear that bro... but i live by the motto i use every day of my life

"**** happens"

life gos on and every thing happens for a reason so we just gotta deal with it.

Quad18star
11-18-2009, 08:37 AM
I raed a good quote yesturday and figured I'd share it with you ....

"Don't let someone be a priority in your life when you are still an option in their life"

I've had a really chitty 2009 and 2010 will be a welcomed change.

Best of luck to you , keep your head above water.

fastredrider44
11-18-2009, 08:49 AM
Take a day and go riding with some friends. Clear that head. Losing a dog is tragic, but losing a female is not worth getting upset about. Be glad it happened now instead of after marriage. We all have problems. My parents are getting a divorce after 31 years, which puts me out a place to live, and no garage to work in, so I may have to start selling stuff. It sucks, but keep your head up.

F-16Guy
11-18-2009, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by rodeo#11
...Then after all this happened she decided we just weren't gonna work anymore so she peaced out.
You're 19 years old, right? Trust me, she did you a huge favor. Anyone that gets married at 19 needs to be kicked in the nuts repeatedly. Go out and enjoy your life for the next 5-6 years before you start thinking about getting tied down with a wife and kids. Between now and your mid-twenties, your outlook on life will change drastically. HAVE FUN NOW!!!!!!!

P.S. - Sorry about the dog. I have a 10yo Beagle that's getting ready for his ride to the country in the near future, so I can identify.

rodeo#11
11-18-2009, 09:58 AM
20 actually but yea i guess your right, we just got serious real quick... well since i highschool lol but heck im going truck shopping today to cheer myself up! :macho and hopefully bring home another dodge :blah:

dehner47
11-18-2009, 10:24 AM
sorry to hear about the dog bro. my thoughts and preyers go out to the lil pup and your family. i know it sounds crazy preying for a dog, but i'm going threw the samething right now with my female pitbull. she has lymphnode cancer and is going threw cimo as we speak. and even though there dogs, they are part of our families and hits hard when something like that happens. and all you can do is hope and prey they are going/are in a better place. my thoughts and preyers are with ya bro.

and if you noticed, didnt say a thing about the girl. cause your yound and have plenty of time to get down and dirty with other chicks. cause trust me bro, if she didnt even bat an eye at the dog thing, she wasn't really what you want, what you deserve or what you need. cause obv her heart wasn't all there in the first place. just keep your head up, go ride, chill with some friends and i garentee all your stress and hurt will be gone soon. so cliche', but time heals all wounds.

remeber, alot of us dudes on hear (and ladies) all have "lived laughed and lost" before. so take all the advice you can get. cause trust me, it does hurt. this i know. but it will all be better in the long run. i promise. good luck with it all.

damn, i sound like Dr. phil or something. haha

hondariderdylan
11-18-2009, 10:45 AM
man ive had some problems too,
ive come to a few conclusions:

most females lie..... alot, i know what i say cant really help but its true: if she didnt want you, she was not worth it. period.

Family problems are best dealt with by staying away from said family member/s...... a broken family is one of the worst things that can happen to someones life

When everything seems like it could not get worse and then it does, your real freinds will start to show, hold these people dear to you,there not just in it for what you can do for them

Your quad does not care if your happy,mad,sad,or dead, it just wants to be ridden, do it and yourself a favor and blow off some steam:cool:

ALAMX37
11-18-2009, 10:47 AM
Boss I feel you completely. My pregnant fiance told me today she loved me but doesnt think she is still in love with me. WTF? Anyway, take a bit of advice from a guy who feels you. Blast some heavy *** metal and take it all out on the punching bag. Feels good man.

F-16Guy
11-18-2009, 10:54 AM
20 actually but yea i guess your right, we just got serious real quick... well since i highschool lol but heck im going truck shopping today to cheer myself up! :macho and hopefully bring home another dodge :blah:
Now that's the spirit!! I know this probably sounds kind of sexist, but put yourself in her shoes. A young, pretty girl most likely has guys chatting her up all day, every day. Now if the tables were turned, how long would you stay in a relationship if hot girls were after you every day? She probably won't settle down with anyone (not just you) until the exitement of the chase subsides and she matures and starts wanting a family. Women are funny like that. It's all fun and games until the baby alarm starts going off, and then it's time to get serious and start looking for Mr. Right. You'll know what I'm talking about when you meet your future wife, because men don't have a baby alarm. You'll want to keep on partying and having fun, put she'll put a halt to that real quick! Until then, enjoy your freedom!!!

F-16Guy
11-18-2009, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by ALAMX37
Boss I feel you completely. My pregnant fiance told me today she loved me but doesnt think she is still in love with me. WTF? Anyway, take a bit of advice from a guy who feels you. Blast some heavy *** metal and take it all out on the punching bag. Feels good man.
I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything, but do yourself a favor and get a paternity test done. A good friend of mine found out after 15 years that he wasn't the father of his son. He was pretty devistated, and under the law, there was absolutely no recourse against the mother. It happens a lot more than people think.

ALAMX37
11-18-2009, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by F-16Guy
I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything, but do yourself a favor and get a paternity test done. A good friend of mine found out after 15 years that he wasn't the father of his son. He was pretty devistated, and under the law, there was absolutely no recourse against the mother. It happens a lot more than people think.

Oh I am.
Devastated - yes
Ignorant - no

F-16Guy
11-18-2009, 11:01 AM
Good for you, brother.

bomberman
11-18-2009, 11:40 AM
Im sorry to hear about the dog bro:( A dog is a family member and it hurts real bad when one goes. Forget about the girl, she obviously wasnt worth it otherwise she would be here for you right now . Go get that dodge and pull some chicks in it! Thats bound to make you feel better, plus in a few months maybe you could get another pup, they will get girls quicker than anything.

fastredrider44
11-18-2009, 12:20 PM
I like this thread. Baby Alarms, paternity tests, buying something new, Good stuff right there.:D

I always have to go buy something new. I don't know why but there's nothing like buying another fourwheeler or truck to cheer me up.

Baby Alarms.:blah: :D

rodeo#11
11-18-2009, 06:31 PM
lol well lucky for me though my dog did have pups and they were 8 weeks old when she passed so their able to eat puppy chow. And as for the women i got a date already lined up tomorrow lol figured it was the best thing to do to get over the heart ache :devil:

Tommy Warren
11-18-2009, 11:05 PM
lol well lucky for me though my dog did have pups and they were 8 weeks old when she passed so their able to eat puppy chow. And as for the women i got a date already lined up tomorrow lol figured it was the best thing to do to get over the heart ache :devil:

See......there is always a bright side you just have to open your eyes. sure your faithful dog (sorry to hear about it) and unfaithful woman are gone but you have a litter of faithful pups and a new date!!!

p.s leave out the phyciatric hospital story for the first couple of dates;)

TRXman86
11-23-2009, 02:05 AM
I spent a week in the loony bin also a while back. I had a nervous breakdown too. Sucks pretty bad! Only good thing about it, I admitted myself so I didn't get like I was in the Army. NO WAY I will get to that point again!!! The loony bin actually gave me time to reflect on my life, how I was living it, what I was doing wrong and how I could fix it. It took me a good 3-4 days to even talk to anyone. I just wanted to be isolated from the world. Seems it helped out.

YES, there is always a bright side. But with me, it used to be going thru a new computer, TV, camera... or whatever I could get my hands on. This is my 2nd computer in a month (well from 6 months ago anyway). I rolled the screen out of my 54", destroyed a really nice printer dock along with my camera, and a few other things. I was a mad man LMAO Sadly, the computer I broke was brand new and i'm now paying for something I don't have, lost over 600+ pics from this years racing, and no longer have a fast enough computer to keep up with videos even with DSL :D

"Think before you break"

nice to hear ya got another gal lined up!!!

OK I'm leavin this site for a while, to much of the loony stuff going on lately HAHAHA "JK"

416exfreak
11-23-2009, 08:24 AM
Since August, 2009 has been pretty chitty for me.

Senior year of highschool is supposed to be fun, from what i've been told.. so far, its not. To many teachers that I can't stand, and one in particular who thinks that just because his wife split, he can come in and take it out on me.. Im a TV Pro 1 student, in a TV Pro 3 class that I didn't ask to be put into.

I've already told him not to put his hands on me once, wont be telling him again.:scary:

rodeo#11
11-23-2009, 06:26 PM
Well ive been trying to keep myself busy working and stuff but when im by myself i freak out! i think i may admit myself back in the time in there was hell cause i was away from my quad...but i didnt have to deal with any problems and i was actually calm...i just need more copping techniques.

flyboy1294
11-23-2009, 08:04 PM
Man I'm sorry. I normally don't dare open my mouth to stories like this for fear of showing ignorance, but I really feel for you.

Dogs, Quads, and the occasional (male) friend (no gay :rolleyes: ) are some of the only things that will never let you down in life. And that might sound like a load of crap, but it isn't.

A lot of gold in this thread so far. If I have anything to add from my exceptionally bad past 3 weeks (what is it with November and flighty women? :D ) it's that you need to sit back and breath. You're 20, and you've got 60 years of kickin' left before they lay you into the earth and forget you. And they are the best years too. People will never stop letting you down, and honestly, they are disposable. Don't let anger build up inside of you and cause you to do stupid stuff you will regret. And don't try to get away from reality with alcohol or drugs (or cough medicine.) As over used as it is, take it like a man. Sit down, reflect,learn from your mistake and pick up the pieces and keep on marching. You'll get where you need to be eventually.

Hang in there.

rdtrp13
12-06-2009, 01:35 AM
evrything i have read is true you just need to relax and ride, about the breaking stuff i like to, when my last women split she found alot of her stuff broke, that is just me though. there is this combo out there called thermite, it is real fun it is completely legal in all states and all you do is mix metal powder and a metal oxide and you have something real explosive, the only way it will go off is with a high power rifle round, you just mix it up put it in a20 OZ bottle and attach it to something of hers go to the woods and stand back and shoot it, you will be very pleased with the result and you talking about relieving stress. just a quarter size on a stuffed animal of hers will do wonders, but 5 pounds will blow her car up. (dont try it unless it is in your name). but go shoot ride and party with some friends it will get better.
and dont rush in to a marriage i am getting married in may and it only took 11 years for her to get me to get married, lol
good lick man and keep your eyes on the finish line, that is where the girls and champaign are.

rodeo#11
12-06-2009, 02:18 AM
i appreciate all the advice guys... truth be known the month of November actually got alot worse for me towards the end..i was coming home from the store and a idiot was in my lane so i had to blitz to keep from hittin him head on and well hit a tree running 50mph head on..totaled my new truck..was in the hospital for 2 days on a broke hip and internal bleeding..well here is the other catch...My mom financed a quad for me for my graduation from high school a few years back since i paid all my other bills... truck insurance and all my trucks she figured it would be a nice thing to do..well she got behind on the payments and didn't tell me so i could pay them and well i come home the other day from the hospital after just being released from my wreck pull up the drive way and my quad is on the back of a tow truck.. thats right its gone because of 104$ payment..but life lesson learned here guys... I as a young man hit rock bottom pretty early.. had everything taken away from me...literally! So far though i've kept my cool..dealt with my problems like a man.. i focused all my free time on studying for my asvab navy exam and decided to finally pursue my goal in joining the navy/army which ever i decide.. lot of ppl ask me if it was just a escape from things.. not really..an escape from things is suicide and i don't recommend it to anyone..if ya fail you'll end up in the crazy house wishing you would of just said no.. anyways for me joining up in the military has always been a personal goal..1. i always thought i couldnt do it.. 2. gotta make bank some how with the economy like this :devil: and.... 3. what else am i gonna do in my free time sit at home lol Lately even though everything has been taken away from me and all i got left is family.. really puts it into perspective for ya..lucky for what i got left i tell ya that right now! It's been depressing but heck futures looking pretty good ;)

gncc025
12-06-2009, 02:40 AM
2009 for me

- laid off from my job
-hired on at a police department
-went to police academy and broke my femur jogging
-thought i had bone disease or cancer
-laid up for 4 months doing therapy
-leg still hurts like a *****
-dog died
-jobless again

seems like my year was a total waste, but im thankful it wasnt worse ;)