PDA

View Full Version : another SOA thread

extremeblastr
11-17-2009, 08:08 PM
whos watching tonight? shaping up to be another great episode. i'm looking forward to the rest of the season and i can't wait to see where they take it in the next one.

Pappy
11-17-2009, 08:23 PM
Kinda figured Bobby would have killed him with his bare hands....

Pappy
11-17-2009, 08:39 PM
Bobbys look of death, the chicks look of fear...actually some good acting!

matt14c
11-17-2009, 08:40 PM
Should of killed her.

Pappy
11-17-2009, 08:59 PM
I figured Opie wouldnt do her

I didnt see the last part coming tho...figured he would have commited suicide and that would be that

extremeblastr
11-17-2009, 08:59 PM
this episode gets more and more interesting as it goes on

matt14c
11-17-2009, 09:04 PM
Yea I thought piney was going to kill himself too. He may still though! Not sure how he missed????

extremeblastr
11-17-2009, 09:04 PM
looking forward to seeing how things pan out with jimmy o. i don't see him surviving the next season if he makes it out of this one. kinda of saw piney going after clay after opie found out about donna and am amazed clay handled it so well.

extremeblastr
11-17-2009, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by matt14c
Yea I thought piney was going to kill himself too. He may still though! Not sure how he missed????

he came in and tried to shoot one handed off a fairly quick draw, ever shot a hand gun? takes a lot of practice to make that kind of shot accurate.

flammable
11-17-2009, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by extremeblastr
he came in and tried to shoot one handed off a fairly quick draw, ever shot a hand gun? takes a lot of practice to make that kind of shot accurate.

lol it was 6 feet away boarder line point blank range, and yes ive shot handguns, ive shot them at 25 feet, 50 yard and 100 yard range, groupings rnt small but it gets on target

derekhonda
11-18-2009, 07:17 AM
Ok, I just started watching it this season, I really need to go back and watch season one but why did piney try to kill clay? I know he talked with jax earlier about him being the future of the club, but I'm not really sure why he doesn't like clay unless he just thinks he is a bad leader. Did I miss something?

This episode seemed like it opened many doors while closing few, I don't like that makes me wonder too much. Also, how did donna getting killed tie into the club and to the atf gal?

I see a war brewing, the next episode looks gooood.

Pappy
11-18-2009, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by flammable
lol it was 6 feet away boarder line point blank range, and yes ive shot handguns, ive shot them at 25 feet, 50 yard and 100 yard range, groupings rnt small but it gets on target

Ive seen people miss at 3 yards under stress fire training ALOT, seasoned officers and FBI.....it happens all the time.

derek, they thought Opie was a rat, tried to kill him but killed his wife instead...started an internal war between Jax and Clay

ALAMX37
11-18-2009, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
Ive seen people miss at 3 yards under stress fire training ALOT, seasoned officers and FBI.....it happens all the time.

derek, they thought Opie was a rat, tried to kill him but killed his wife instead...started an internal war between Jax and Clay

Dont forget he had been hammering booze. I have been shot at from about 6-10 ft and didnt get hit, it happens man.

trick450r
11-18-2009, 02:12 PM
when in doubt of your shooting skills, always always use a 12 gauge haha.