PDA

View Full Version : best places to ride in nc or sc

Quigman
11-17-2009, 03:12 PM
over christmas break i would like to go down south to ride. id like it to be warm. where do i go? looking for good tracks. between xmas and new years.

11-17-2009, 03:43 PM
I dont know about it being warm, but on the east coast of nc we've got a few fun tracks. Ive got some videos of one of the tracks called halfmoon on youtube if you wanna get an idea of how the tracks are... youtube.com/atvmx16

coile33
11-17-2009, 07:01 PM
theres some tracks in ga. my favorite is www.broadriveradventurepark.com theres another one close to it to called durhamtown , but in my opionion broadriver is alot better . they prep there track , durhamtown is hardpack and rough on the tires.

eastside 400
11-17-2009, 07:12 PM
Lake Gaston MX in Littleton, NC, its off of one of the first exits off of 95 into NC, track is amazing, 2 1/2mi or so huge jumps, natural terrain and the owners are the coolest guys ever, Buddy Sr owns it and Buddy Jr his kid helps, always work on the track and they are awesome! check it out

Also heard nothing but good about NCMP too.

A bunch of friends and I are planning to go down to Lake Gaston the first weekend in December, let me know if your gonna be down there. We usually go down about 1-2 times a month in the winter

quad2xtreme
11-18-2009, 07:21 AM
NCMP would be my first choice. You can check out Cow Branch too.

If you've heard anything about Archer's Lodge, you can forget it if you have a quad. They stopped allowing quads. In fact, you will find that with most of the tracks in NC.

checkout www.atvnc.com. you can get info on all the tracks in the area.

BTW, track at Carolina Adventure World is the worst track ever. I love the place for trail riding but the track sucks.