View Full Version : Huevos 5.

MILF_HUNTER
01-16-2003, 07:41 PM
I know this is a lil late but yay!!! i finally got it. dang its sooo goood. the guys are bustin huge. creech's crash was nutty. Bemis doin corpse airs are nuts. goabal's mcmetz to broken collor bone was crazy. all the tricks are huge. i got all sweaty in the palms just thinkin about riding. i can't wait to get my steel kicker. it looks like it throughs the quads in the air sooo nice
:macho :macho :macho
Oh yea i got the DVD. good to see some footy of ya jon

01-16-2003, 07:42 PM
im a lil disapointed with the huevos vids but thier still good

MILF_HUNTER
01-16-2003, 07:44 PM
Really?? were do you think the shortcomings are. i think this is the best one ive seen

01-16-2003, 07:48 PM
yea i wish there was less music and more quad sounds for vhs

01-16-2003, 07:48 PM
too many special effects and thier is alot of repitition with the clips and the africa part is bad, i cant stand it

MILF_HUNTER
01-16-2003, 07:49 PM
yea that part is pretty cheezy. meh oh well

01-16-2003, 07:54 PM
its good and stuff...i dunno to, seems like every video focuses on one trick or one or two riders, it shows riggs doin cordova a bunch of times...it kinda takes the fun out of seeing it

Mitch400EX
01-16-2003, 07:59 PM
I too just saw H5 for the first time, awesome vid. Riding africa was cool, but they didn't jump any of the slip faces!!!!
I personally like the early huevos videos the best, like 1, 2 and 3. Huevos 2 was great, riding in the snow and jumping that road was awesome. Matt coulter did a huge 180ft jump in H1 that was one of the sickest things i've ever seen. Freestyle is cool but they really need to show quads jumping stuff other than freestyle ramps. Coulter was jumping over planes and stuff in H1 and H2. Jeremey schell also caught like 20 feet of air off a dune at Glamis in H1. Oh yeah Greg stuart jumped off a cliff that was like 30ft high in H1, that was also pretty sweet. Bring back some more of that stuff for future huevos vids, freestyle is the same thing over and over. I'd say it'd be a tough battle between H1 and H2 for best quad vid. Haven't seen H4 yet, it probably rocks though

01-16-2003, 08:01 PM
yea they missed a great oppurtuntity on making it kick arse with another hillclimb, instea they stuck that gay arse sand dune part in thee where they whipped around a hair for 10 min and the bombradier african people part, and too much free-x, but I liked the free-x it kicked arse

01-16-2003, 08:04 PM
what he need to do is sit down and watch crusty and take notes then make a quad video just like it

tants
01-16-2003, 08:05 PM
i thouht there was way too much editing. ive already called hbombs and talked to wes. ive complemented to him about the vid but also said there was a "tag too much editing"
he said chris sims went a little nuts on the film, lol

all in all, great video.

raptor_02
01-16-2003, 08:46 PM
I like all the HUEVOS videos but I think 5 will be by far the best. I haven't seen it yet but I already heard it has DALES, Raptors, DS650's, EX's and some other quads in it. To me that's a lot better than just seeing 250R's. But that's my opinion.

01-17-2003, 06:07 AM
So far H5 is my least favorite...:(

3 minutes of XC riding..not racing just riding... BOOOOO

6 minutes of GNC racing action....BOOOOO

Seein 900 nac nacs and what not....BOOOOOO

Way too much freestyle footage and free riding...

No badarse hill climbs.....

The Pikes peak footage I liked...just way to much freestyle crap.....I'd like to see waaaaaaaaaaaay more racing action...

MILF_HUNTER
01-17-2003, 08:01 AM
its too bad that you guys dont like that "freestyle Crap" oh well different strokes for different folks. thats why i loved the movie. anywho im hoping maybe a new quadin movie would come out for freeriding so huevos can be for you racers...

01-17-2003, 08:08 AM
I like the free riding and freestyle,,but how many times and angles do you really need to see a nac nac,,or no footer????

after the 50th heel clicker it kinda got old..:confused: It's like watchin a 5 minute video repeatedly for 1 hour. same thing over and over..the early videos were the best..lots of different footage..

exriderdude
01-17-2003, 08:09 AM
they need more unique jumps and stuff, more racing, and more quad sounds and funny stuff

305exracer11
01-17-2003, 08:19 AM
i got it and i thought it wasnt that good.

raptor_02
01-17-2003, 11:01 AM
out of the ones I have seen which are 1,2 and 4 I like 4 by far the best. The music in 1 and 2 is terrible. I also like the GNC part of MACON GEORGIA. But I have heard lots of people say they love and hate HUEVOS 5. Its just who likes what

R-Crazy
01-17-2003, 11:07 AM
if there is a quad, its good. they are all great.

dave

01-17-2003, 11:08 AM
i agree with rico sort of..... i saw the same 3 tricks over and over, august goebel doin a can can and riggs doin the cordova, it was awesome to watch but it made me tired of seeing the trick after the 100th time i think it should be all freestyle and free ridin thats the problem 95% of quad riders wanna see all of that xc and stuff...if u wanna see race movies buy extreme atv or something.....freestyle is never gonna go to the next level without everone pushing it and if u dont wanna see it why are they gonan bust thier selves up? racing is the most boring thing after watching it for a few minutes and i think they shouldnt have sections dedicated to it , its needs diff music too

01-17-2003, 11:32 AM
That's another thing,,the star of the video is a retard on a stock rapturd that yes can hit big jumps,,but put him on a track and he has no idea what he's doin. DUDE,,put some got damn aftermarket stuff on your rapturd..and quit actin like your the biggest thing to the ATV scene since aftermarket shocks.. I've met the Riggs dude in Bardstown and I got 1 word for em....DORK:blah

knighttime
01-17-2003, 11:40 AM
:eek:

Pappy
01-17-2003, 11:41 AM
my kid asked me if that guy was on crack:huh

Ryan
01-17-2003, 11:52 AM
Watch the interviews and you really notice hes hitting the crack pipe.

Rico- if Jon see's this hes gonna be pretty pissed off, :p hes friends with that guy.

01-17-2003, 11:53 AM
This guy fallin is more fun to look at than seein a cat-nac, tail wip, indian air, jack hamma stunt done 90 times in a 45 minute video...:huh

Yes the video does have some nice stuff in it...but having video of all types of riding and racing would be nice..go back to the old video formats Wes... IMHO the more freestyle he pushes in his video's the less money he's gonna make. The ratio of racers/weekend riders compared to quad freestyle is probably 10,000/1.. I won't buy the next one if it's all about free riding and freeestyle..:(

and again,,i'm not bashin freestyle I like it too,,but not 30 minutes of it on a 45 minute DVD..:cool:

01-17-2003, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by R8
Rico- if Jon see's this hes gonna be pretty pissed off, :p hes friends with that guy.

Nah he won't,,me and Jon are buddies too,,we hung out the whole time at the D4 show in bardstown...,,sorry but the Sheldon dude has attitude and he needs ta earn some respect first before he thinks his crap don't stink.. Dana has all my respect and so does Jon. I seen Jon bustin out stuff while sheldon was still tryin to figure out how to strap his boots on...:o ONce he got them strapped on ,,,he rode his rapturd around and never hit a jump until the next day at the last minute..he was a chicken plain and simple..all talk. Then Jon breaks his handle bars and he throws out a couple cordova's and wins.. Jon did more tricks in practice then all the guys there put together...:eek:

Ryan
01-17-2003, 12:04 PM
Well from what I hear, Dana is gonna focus more on racing now then freestlye.

Shelden is a good freestyler for sure but from what your saying he doesn't even know how to pump gas :p . Im sure he broke a couple parts already on his raptor but hes still running it stock :huh .

Your gonna find stupid/weird people in any sport.

Knight440
01-17-2003, 12:15 PM
Your gonna find stupid/weird people in any sport.

You got that right!

400exTN
01-17-2003, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Rico
That's another thing,,the star of the video is a retard on a stock rapturd that yes can hit big jumps,,but put him on a track and he has no idea what he's doin. DUDE,,put some got damn aftermarket stuff on your rapturd..and quit actin like your the biggest thing to the ATV scene since aftermarket shocks.. I've met the Riggs dude in Bardstown and I got 1 word for em....DORK:blah

I met this Riggs guy briefly at the D4 in Bardstown as well. You couldn't be more right Rico. He thinks he is gods gift to the quad world. This is only my first impression and I don't know him well but listening to him on the video. He didn't change my opinion.

I heard something about him previously riding dirt bikes. I guess that's were the attitude comes from.

Burden7
01-17-2003, 02:36 PM
Rico, if you want to see more racing action go out to http://www.remnsproductions.com/raceindex.html. They have all of the 2001 GNC rounds that include all qualifiers and mains. Each VHS/DVD is around 2 hours long. I saw somewhere that they will have both GNC & GNCC for 2002, but they don't have it updated yet.

Ryan
01-17-2003, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Burden7
Rico, if you want to see more racing action go out to http://www.remnsproductions.com/raceindex.html. They have all of the 2001 GNC rounds that include all qualifiers and mains. Each VHS/DVD is around 2 hours long. I saw somewhere that they will have both GNC & GNCC for 2002, but they don't have it updated yet.

I have been looking for that site for a long time! Im gonna order some of them...

The link didn't work but here is the Working link (http://www.remnsproductuions.com) . The newest video's are from 2001..