PDA

View Full Version : What a boring night

Pappy
11-13-2009, 07:24 PM
Kind of crappy outside all day thanks to the tropical b!tch moving up the coast. Cant complain to much, no flooding here like other areas.

Was a good time to catch up on some work....but now I am done and the boredom remains:p

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2660/4101385721_dbd25ea464_o.jpg

JR3
11-13-2009, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
Kind of crappy outside all day thanks to the tropical b!tch moving up the coast. Cant complain to much, no flooding here like other areas.

Was a good time to catch up on some work....but now I am done and the boredom remains:p

I hear ya pap i am a garbage man so ive been out on the back of the truck everyday during the noreaster or 8 hours at a time and like u said by the time i get home shower eat something its just boredom and tiredness. cleaned and organized the shop and gone over my quad about 20 times for the race this weekend.

Pappy
11-13-2009, 07:28 PM
Good luck with the race....

Supposed to take my youngest squirell hunting if teh weather is better tomorrow and then take pics of what ever we can find. Sunday is winterizing day...house, trailer, boat...mucho fun:p

JR3
11-13-2009, 07:30 PM
Good luck with the race....

Supposed to take my youngest squirell hunting if teh weather is better tomorrow and then take pics of what ever we can find. Sunday is winterizing day...house, trailer, boat...mucho fun:p

thanks and yea that sounds exciting haha if the track is to washed out ill probably go to the jets game with my father. think we are gonna have a bad winter this year?

Pappy
11-13-2009, 07:33 PM
Hard to really say. I havent seen the furry catapillars out in force, the deer are acting like its summer time....

If I say yes, then it will be mild:p Figures, I have no where to go so it can snow if it wants and we probaly wont see a single flake:scary:

JR3
11-13-2009, 07:37 PM
Hard to really say. I havent seen the furry catapillars out in force, the deer are acting like its summer time....

If I say yes, then it will be mild:p Figures, I have no where to go so it can snow if it wants and we probaly wont see a single flake:scary:

yea over here in jersey its still been unsually warm hell i was wearing shorts and a t shirt last week. im just waiting to start seeing the temps go down we go from 60 degrees to 20 degrees seems like overnight

Pappy
11-13-2009, 07:39 PM
Ive been on the road so much this year everything seems to just happen and im like..wtf..its fall:p Now the winter will seem to take forever .....

Quad18star
11-13-2009, 08:58 PM
Bored?? I got the cure.

Ken , grad a 40oz of JD ... we're going shot for shot until one of us passes out or starts posting nudy pics of random women. LOL

kawabunga
11-13-2009, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Bored?? I got the cure.

Ken , grad a 40oz of JD ... we're going shot for shot until one of us passes out or starts posting nudy pics of random women. LOL

Now that sounds like a fun thread to watch in progress :D

TCracin440ex
11-14-2009, 01:48 AM

ha be glad you dont live here man. so much rain in the last few days. i thought i was going to need a cannoe just to get out of the house. and bad thing is its still got a real heavy mist going on outside. im glad i aint on the coast with them high winds. i been cooped up in the house for the last few days. hell i aint even want to drive anywhere because the roads here are holding water pretty bad to the point when you drive down the road it feels like your hydroplaning the whole time. then the wind is been having some strong gusts too so the wind is blowing the truck arround on the road when i did drive.

Pappy
11-14-2009, 05:43 AM
No doubt, been watching the news.....sucks for alot of folks for sure. VA beach is way under water

Pappy
11-14-2009, 11:34 AM
well, the weather started moving out and the deer seemed to move a bit

http://kenhill.smugmug.com/Other/Private-Gallery/EDT9035/712868351_CpH3o-O.jpg

TCracin440ex
11-14-2009, 12:16 PM
yea today is actually opening day of rifle season. but i didnt get to hit the woods today because my back been actin up and can hardly walk

yea VA beach is a mess so what i hear on the news. if it looks anything like what it does here then im sure its a mell of a hess