PDA

View Full Version : FMF exhaust question..

dehner47
11-13-2009, 06:20 PM
my friends trying to mount a FMF fatty pipe on his blaster. the problem seems to be that there seems he needs some sort of flange that connects the pipe to the cylinder. where can we find on of those or does anyone have one they would like to sell. any help would be much appreciated. :confused:

m0t0xk1d
11-13-2009, 08:21 PM
http://partsfinder.onlinemicrofiche.com/servicehonda/Yamaha_OEM/YamahaATV.asp?Type=13&A=255&B=7

dehner47
11-18-2009, 03:47 PM
thanks for the help. but what i was looking for or asking about is the colar that comes with the fmf exhaust pipe were it meets the head. the stock exhaust comes with it on the pipe to were it cant slide off. with the fmf pipe, loooks like you need a colar for some sort that connects the head to the inlet of the exhaust pipe. any clues??

MTDman11
03-07-2010, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by dehner47
thanks for the help. but what i was looking for or asking about is the colar that comes with the fmf exhaust pipe were it meets the head. the stock exhaust comes with it on the pipe to were it cant slide off. with the fmf pipe, loooks like you need a colar for some sort that connects the head to the inlet of the exhaust pipe. any clues??

this is called an exhaust flange. it bolts to the head and then used springs to hold the pipe in place. i need one too lol. if you find out were u can get let me know