PDA

View Full Version : Interesting house guest!

dustinshuler
11-13-2009, 03:29 PM
Today one of my old friends from back in the day Heather (Rose) Byrd and her mother came by for a visit.They came over from Tenn where the national awards banquet is being held this weekend to see me and my family for a lttle while. It was cool to see Heather and talk about the old days. She enjoyed seeing my 250Rs and said she even still had her mx and tt 250s.

Mrs. SFRacing
11-13-2009, 03:36 PM
I HAVE NOT SEEN THE NAME DUSTIN SHULER IN YEARS, HOW HAVE YOU BEEN? SETH FLIGGE

dustinshuler
11-13-2009, 03:52 PM
whats up Seth? how have you been? I still love the all mighty 2 stroke! Give me a call some time 828-508-5344.

Mrs. SFRacing
11-13-2009, 04:04 PM
Damn man we use to have some good times in the day,i still have a soft spot for the 2 stroke myself but like everything times change lol great to hear from ya ill give ya a shout sometime.....sf

11-13-2009, 08:28 PM
Good house guest, Dustin! This year at the Red Bud national I brought along some old Dirt Wheels issues from the mid-90's for some of the pro to sign. I got their autographs next to their pics of when they were on 250R's 10+ years ago. I got Harold Goodman, Heather Byrd, Keith Little, and Doug Gust's autographs. They all got a kick out of seeing the old pictures. They were all really nice people, too.

dustinshuler
11-14-2009, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by 8686
Good house guest, Dustin! This year at the Red Bud national I brought along some old Dirt Wheels issues from the mid-90's for some of the pro to sign. I got their autographs next to their pics of when they were on 250R's 10+ years ago. I got Harold Goodman, Heather Byrd, Keith Little, and Doug Gust's autographs. They all got a kick out of seeing the old pictures. They were all really nice people, too.
hey, you need me to sign that old DW you have with me in it?lol
Its always cool to see old friends and pros that made the R what it is!Good to here from you Tim hows the car buiseness up there and how are all of your projects going?