PDA

View Full Version : 2006 LTR lots of aftermarket

brilei5
11-12-2009, 05:04 PM
I have for sale my 2006 LTR-450 Suzuki Quad Racer. This is a sweet machine…It has Douglas Beadlocks in the rear ITP Baja reinforced race wheels up front. ITP Holeshot HD’s all the way around ( like New). It has a POWER COMMANDER PCIII . It has a HMF Ironman pipe (FULL system). Uni filter. Pro taper bars . Top of the line ASV clutch and brake levers. 1 inch bar riser. Quad Tech seat cover. Quad Tech Carbon fiber engine skid plate. LSR (Lonestar Racing) Stainless rotor and sprocket guards. Krause Side winder TI-Moly chain. G-force adjustable rear axle. HEP frame guards . Suzuki Factory Team Issue graphics kit. AC PRO PEG Racing Nerfs And the shocks are off a 2008...they are way better than the 06 shocks. The rear brakes have one ride on them, the muffler was just repacked the valves were checked this summer they are in spec, the engine Is strong compression check showed 180 psi, Battery is less than a year old and the oil was changed recently. It’s a great machine I hate to see it go. I have priced this at Kelly Bluebook suggested price. Even though Kelly does NOT take into consideration all the aftermarket parts (approx 3000.00 dollars worth) This is priced to move at 4480.00 OBO The Quad is located near Cadar Lake just east of Route 41. Please call my cell phone if interested 708-259-6817. If I do not answer leave a message I will get back to you quickly. My Name is Brian. BTW this machine was Never raced. I am 38 years old I ride for fun….With the friends or with the kids. This machine has average or Less than average wear and tear. This machine is also in Ebays Classified listings if you want to check it out there … the pictures come out better on Ebay. CASH or Credit card through PAYPAL only (if you want to pay with a credit card you pay the 3% service charge) Thanks.

I can email pics if interested…

brilei5
11-12-2009, 05:06 PM
some pics

brilei5
11-12-2009, 05:06 PM
another one

brilei5
11-12-2009, 06:05 PM
1 more