PDA

View Full Version : parting out/selling cannondale

xcforlife89
11-11-2009, 12:56 PM
Hey guys this is my first post and I normally just look around on here but im letting go another one of my quads... i hate this... but its a 2002 cannondale cannibal set up for the woods.

The good- It has black hypers front and rear (rear dual beadlock) razr2's, tcs rear shock, galfer brake rotors, ac nerfs?, red plastic (decent shape) pro taper bars, the motor has the z400 crank update, aluminum impeller update..

The bad- the engine is out of the quad... i was taking it out to port, polish and to change the valve cover to the aluminum cover and redo the gasket it is leaking (ordered parts) the engine ran like a champ but i freaked when i saw the little leak. It still started up and ran but i didnt want to take the chance

i have lost interest in this quad, ive owned most of the new 450's (yfz,trx,kfx,ltr -still have) and as most of you know the cannondale is a blast! id like to sell it as a whole but I will also take offers on everything it has... its taking up space and i want to make my prairie crazy :devl:

this is what i would like to get rid of first-
engine- $1000
wiring harness- $100
ecu 1000- $75
hmf exhaust- $150
plastic front and rear- $200
tcs rear shock-$400
hypers and razrs2- $500

just email me for pics thanks alot- im located in Northern MD