PDA

View Full Version : Your Favorite Regional Series?

EthansDad
11-11-2009, 08:42 AM
Hey All,

We've had some good conversations on here about going regional on the National events or overall trying to grow attendance at the nationals. It occurred to me that its fairly hard to get a good list of all regional series that allow/promote mini quad racing around the East coast.

Let's get a list going of any series promoters' websites in your area that have mini quad racing. not looking for your "favorite tracks" but a group or district that does multi-race/multi track series in your state/area.

I'll kick it off with some of the ones I know here in GA/Southeast.

www.sequad.com --South east quad assoc - they run through the spring-fall and have a good number of larger tracks and mini quad classes that run mainly in GA and AL

www.ssqsa.com -sunshine state quad assoc - a good number of tracks in FL, series runs fall-winter-early spring. again, good number of mini quad classes and turn out.

www.d6mx.com - AMA district 6 in PA/NJ area - a spring-fall series, great tracks, excellent mini classes and turn out.

www.tmxa.com - tennessee motox assoc -don't know much about these guys, but see they run a number of tracks, some national ones and have mini quad classes.

dblacks
11-11-2009, 10:00 AM
www.NEATV-MX.com - racing in Maine, Mass, NH and New york.

some of the most competative Youth classes you will find.

team37
11-11-2009, 01:39 PM
www.glqra.com
www.watvmx.com - ATV only series in wisconsin

www.amadistrict17.com
ama dist.#17 Best of 24 Illinois state championship series racing throuout the state.

Great river shootout series : 4 tracks 8 races in Illinois...............................

MUDDY WATERS MX mx moline Il. www.muddywatersmx.com

GALESBURG MC Galesburg Il. www.galesburgmc.com

TRI-CITY MC Coal valley Il. www.tricitymc.com

SUNSET RIDGE MX Walnut Il. www.sunsetridgemx.com

dericsdad
11-11-2009, 05:52 PM
In Wisconsin:

The IRACE Series
www.iraceatv.com

They have bike classes too, but started out as ATV's only.
And also do snowx in the winter.

In Minnesota:

District 23 Quad MX
http://www.armca.org/venue/QMX_home09.htm

EthansDad
11-11-2009, 07:18 PM
That website for NEATV-MX makes me want to move to Maine. Is it cold up there? is there snow shoveling involved? :D

Logan #34's Dad
11-12-2009, 02:51 PM
www.racecra.org
Competition level is at the National Level.
2nd,3rd,5th,7th, plus, in the very competitive AMA-ATV 70cvt and some very talented 90cc National riders all come from this series.
Rules are a little goofy but pretty much the same.