PDA

View Full Version : SOA fans?

extremeblastr
11-10-2009, 09:29 PM
thoughts on tonights episode? predictions for next week after seeing the previews? i would've never thought they could turn the story line into all this but this show gets better and better with every episode.

Regular_Joe
11-10-2009, 09:36 PM
wish i was home to watch it .... stuck at work .... thank god for DVR

K-Dub
11-10-2009, 10:40 PM
Same for me, will watch as soon as I get home from work.

matt14c
11-10-2009, 10:41 PM
Was kinda pissed about all the commercials! Both the movies previews sucked and look dumb as hell. Cannot believe they pumped me up by saying 90 min. episode and then pull that crap!!!!!:grr:

But anyways I think the white sepratists are all going to die!! Im very surprised that gema said anything. Very surprised. The thing about the preview that I didnt understand was it showed that agent stahl chick crying sitting in a car. And the description says that chibs makes a deal with her to protect his family but I thought he just did that. Im wondering if she doesnt find coens remains and is all cracked up about that. I think that piney is gonna blow his brains out also thinking jax is done and he is going to leave a note for opie about donna. In the next episode description it says deep in emotional turmoil, opie seeks both revenge and reconciliation. This season for the most part has been pretty slow/boring but I think its about to really start to pick up!!

TGW_400ex
11-10-2009, 11:04 PM
I saw Gemma telling Jax and Clay happening this episode. I think it was the only way she tohught she could keep the family together.

extremeblastr
11-11-2009, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by TGW_400ex
I saw Gemma telling Jax and Clay happening this episode. I think it was the only way she tohught she could keep the family together.

i don't know that i saw it coming but i knew something like that had to happen because it was the only thing that could turn those two around and stop them from killing each other eventually, i'm interested to see how the piney thing plays out because if he does leave a note what will opi do? hes just starting to move on and now its all coming back.

400exrider69
11-17-2009, 09:24 PM
i gotta say tonights exposdie was my favorite of the season next week tho looks to be even better gearing up for finale