PDA

View Full Version : Re-opening-goose Holler Atv/ohv Park-this Turkey Day

TRXman86
11-10-2009, 09:14 PM
Goose Holler ATV/OHV park will re-open on Thanksgiving day and will remain open for the entire winter through next year. I am still waiting on details for their website also.

Here are details that I do have so far:

We will being opening back up on Thanksgiving Day! 10 a.m. Same set up as last time....$10 a wheeler and $3 per person and we will be open the rest of the year! Any questions or comments email, call or leave a message on here! (faline66@yahoo.com........660-948-2500)

Start Time:
Thursday, November 26, 2009 at 10:00am
End Time:
Thursday, December 31, 2009 at 9:00pm

If anyone wants directions on how to get here (or the park) let me know and I will get them for you ASAP. Don't miss out on riding here before winter sets in. This place is to much fun!!!

watts16
11-11-2009, 12:21 PM
Is this the same place where MHSC use to race? And where they had a 6 hours of MO? Ifs its the same place the MX track is badass and great trails to ride.

TRXman86
11-11-2009, 02:08 PM
Your thinking Midwest MotoSports (Burkharts). No this is a brand new place just open this year. Me and a buddy are pushing to get some races in for next year, but we need to get the interest in the place up first. This place has nearly the same type trails. Except 90% of these are still green and not cut down/rutted. A few probably are from 4x4's playing the last ride in the rain. but normally he shuts those trails down and lets them level back out before letting anyone down them again.

Wanna come ride :D

AJG400
11-11-2009, 02:49 PM
me and a group of friends are goin riding that sat the 28th. heard it was pretty good riding we shall c

79400ex
11-12-2009, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by watts16
Is this the same place where MHSC use to race? And where they had a 6 hours of MO? Ifs its the same place the MX track is badass and great trails to ride.

that mx track is gone. his dad and him made a hay field out of it.

TRXman86
11-16-2009, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by AJG400
me and a group of friends are goin riding that sat the 28th. heard it was pretty good riding we shall c

I am working on getting my quad back together for this ride.

I am also in the process of getting some pics of the trails and such to post up so you can see how they look...It is a fun place to ride.

TRXman86
11-25-2009, 01:31 AM
Anyone coming up this Saturday? Been raining off and on, not muddy but soft. Should make for some awesome riding...

TRXman86
12-08-2009, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by AJG400

I was wondering if you made it up and what you thought?

crfitch13
01-01-2010, 08:26 PM
Went there today, Lots of snow. Had a great time on the trails and hills. Really glad to see another park open up in the Midwest. Just what I was looking for! Creek should be completly frozen by this coming weekend. Worth the 13$ admission

TRXman86
01-01-2010, 11:57 PM
I was planning on heading out there for the ride, but after our New year party... I could barely get out of bed this morning. I have my other front end to put on now and am working on getting it 100% done. Just have to find out where I put my rear sprocket bolts :D

I WILL be done for the next ride though for sure. I'm bustin my butt this week to get it ready.

I am please that you enjoyed the place. Were planning on staying open for a LONG time to come. Also this year there will be some races. The WFO series (I think) is planning to make a visit. If you know of any one that would be interested in starting up a series, or would like to help get one going, he wants to have all the races he can there. Bikes and quads.