PDA

View Full Version : DC Sniper set to die....TONIGHT!

Pappy
11-10-2009, 05:48 PM
At 9pm, I will have a glass of Crown Royal in my hand to celebrate his death.

My dad died tonight 5 years ago as well, so I will make it a double

400exrider69
11-10-2009, 05:55 PM
i was glad to see that on the news today and if i rember right he was trying to make out a serial sniper then shoot his wife what a physco

gcart2
11-10-2009, 05:57 PM
DC sniper?

I am probably pretty late here but... what did i miss?

ridered11
11-10-2009, 06:26 PM
^ are you serious?

400exrider69
11-10-2009, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by gcart2
DC sniper?

I am probably pretty late here but... what did i miss?

he killed like 7 or 9 people in 2 days with an assistant and the whole nation was on alert was a big deal till an air conditioner repair man pulled into a rest stop at 1 am and spotted him and his assistant

Pappy
11-10-2009, 06:33 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beltway_sniper_attacks

matt14c
11-10-2009, 06:41 PM
Local radio was just talking about this while I was working in the garage. Good to hear that some states are using this great form of punishment instead of wasting money and keeping them boarded, fed, and clothed for the rest of his useless life! I guess hes getting lethal injection. The watcher or lookout should get the same I dont care how old he was!

250x_kyle
11-10-2009, 07:06 PM
thank god. should shoot him in the knee cap and let him bleed out. nice and slow

Pappy
11-10-2009, 07:08 PM
If all went as planned, he should be breathing pretty heavy right now...almost done...

Should have let me do it, I would have gut stuck him and beat on him with a bat till he was dead.

250x_kyle
11-10-2009, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
If all went as planned, he should be breathing pretty heavy right now...almost done...

Should have let me do it, I would have gut stuck him and beat on him with a bat till he was dead.

what youd have duckt taped his mouth shut with a ball of barbed wire in it and slowly pulled out his intestines while he watched.

One_Bad_400
11-10-2009, 07:19 PM
lethal injection is gay. a firing squad is the only way to go. but with 12ga. and everyone is loaded!!!

250x_kyle
11-10-2009, 07:22 PM
i think they should make a line of a bunch of mail boxes and each one has its own unique supprise.

Pappy
11-10-2009, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by 250x_kyle
what youd have duckt taped his mouth shut with a ball of barbed wire in it and slowly pulled out his intestines while he watched.

I dont mind if he screams....

Its done, this mf'r is dead...thank God!

250x_kyle
11-10-2009, 07:46 PM
i wouldnt mind if he screamed either just makes it more painfull with the barbed wire.

Canadian144
11-10-2009, 08:57 PM
Its done, this mf'r is dead...thank God!

"John Allen Muhammad was executed by lethal injection at the Greensville Correctional Center in Jarratt, Virginia on November 10, 2009. He was pronounced dead at 9:11 PM (EST) that evening. He made no final statement. 27 people witnessed his execution."

Yup, done and done. I wonder if they planned for him to die RIGHT at 9:11?

250x_kyle
11-10-2009, 09:00 PM
i beleive he was injected at 9

JRP
11-10-2009, 09:05 PM
I remember it all to clear. A lady got shot 5min from my house in the parking lot of a store called "Micheals", she was a teacher at one of the local schools. Another guy 15min from my house got shot while pumping gas at a local exxon. Just horrible, Im so glad hes dead, i wish he died more painfully though. It killed me when they said "He died peacefully and it was painless". Wtf, screw that.

rollie
11-10-2009, 09:11 PM
its ironic that i was just thinking about these shooting a few days ago when i read that some criminal was on the loose. Im glad he's dead but i agree, with JRP, they should have stabbed him a few times and locked him in a room until he bled to death.

Anyone know if lethal injection actually causes physical pain? i sure hope so

KevinAb
11-10-2009, 09:33 PM
Justice served, despite....

Now, the guy from Ft Hood will be decided his fate, and when he has finally served his sentence, people will ask- who?

Pappy
11-10-2009, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by KevinAb

Now, the guy from Ft Hood will be decided his fate, and when he has finally served his sentence, people will ask- who?

Naaa, the Muslim radicals will stuff him in our faces for along time.

KevinAb
11-10-2009, 09:46 PM
Naaa, the Muslim radicals will stuff him in our faces for along time.

Yep, but the shame of it is, by the time his sentence is carried out, we will have the same guys asking....who? Carry out his trial, sentence and execution quickly, so it is a deterant.

KevinAb
11-10-2009, 09:54 PM
Pap,
Can we ever deter people from this though? what can we do about the loons like this?

Glad to see the sentence carried out. Wish it occured more quickly.

ngates788
11-10-2009, 10:02 PM
im with a few others on this.. i just dont get how his death is humane and his victims were so violent and such. if they are going to put him to death make him feel the pain his victims felt. besides a shot gun slug to the head is a lot cheaper than the leathal injection poison plus you get the gratification of blood splattering all over hell too and knowing hes dead

Pappy
11-10-2009, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by KevinAb
Pap,
Can we ever deter people from this though? what can we do about the loons like this?

Yes and no....

The next time something like this happens, you have his brains blown out immediatley on live TV. It will deter some or most but you just cant stop crazy.

Ofcourse, we are a humane nation and we have laws that protect even the worst of society. The way I see it, he is guilty with out any doubt, his conviction and penalty should be swift and severe. Hang his *** from the gate post at Ft. Hood.

Pappy
11-10-2009, 10:19 PM
btw...you will NEVER stop this religious crap. Its been going on since before Christ....it will continue. If someone wants to die for their religion theyw ill, just hope you arent on the same bus or happen to be shopping at the wrong store when he dedcides to go poof or shoot the place up.

Alla Allah Akbar is not the last thing I want to hear......

matt14c
11-10-2009, 10:22 PM
Kinda surprised he no final words like mumble that religous crap or say his destiny was complete or something.

Pappy
11-10-2009, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by matt14c
Kinda surprised he no final words like mumble that religous crap or say his destiny was complete or something.

He was a nutjob, not a true believer. His whole deal was to cause a big mess and eventually kill his wife, make it look like she was just a victim and his life would roll on. The real zealots do just as this Major did at Ft. Hood....except we had the knowledge he was a bad egg and no one did squat. Why they did not move on him is beyond me, political correctness maybe who knows.

KevinAb
11-10-2009, 10:26 PM
btw...you will NEVER stop this religious crap. Its been going on since before Christ....it will continue. If someone wants to die for their religion theyw ill, just hope you arent on the same bus or happen to be shopping at the wrong store when he dedcides to go poof or shoot the place up.

Alla Allah Akbar is not the last thing I want to hear......

I'm with ya.

I spent a port stop in Israel when 2 busses were blown by suicide bombers. I got the word while we were riding the same bus line.....

I predicted the USS Cole- We sat in a port and wondered- "what's to stop Habeeb from driving a boatload of explosives into our boat" a couple years later it happened....

Pappy
11-10-2009, 10:29 PM
Ive said for years that we will face gunmen in our malls etc....and it will happen more and more.

If this clown (Ft Hood) can kill 13 ...the VA Tech wackjob kills what 33? with handguns, just wait till some Rag opens up with an AK in a mall...at Christmas time. Or tosses a grenade....

matt14c
11-10-2009, 10:45 PM
I dont know why they let these people drag this crap out with all the appeals and crap. I mean when you have the matching weapon with your finger prints in your possesion your guilty. Now time for you to die. Whats there to appeal???? Our judicial system is way to lenient on these things in my opinion.

KevinAb
11-10-2009, 10:46 PM
Agreed, So for our foreign policy- is it worth it?

I think, we continue to the right thing and persue them over there. We have avoided the next 9/11 for 8 years, though it can happen again. We must be vigilant.

The guy in Ft Hood, DC sniper, VT guy were flukes, and we can't stop the random freaks. There will always be some that slip through the cracks.

matt14c
11-10-2009, 10:49 PM
Well even if we stopped all the religous terrorists or whatever they claim to be what about the kid that was called fat or whatever for the last time like columbine. This stuff will always happen forever no matter what or who. Agreed that we just have to make sure to prevent or stay away from the 9/11 type incidents!

JR3
11-11-2009, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by matt14c
I dont know why they let these people drag this crap out with all the appeals and crap. I mean when you have the matching weapon with your finger prints in your possesion your guilty. Now time for you to die. Whats there to appeal???? Our judicial system is way to lenient on these things in my opinion.

well all the bleeding heart americans will say well what about his rights. even thoe he deserves to be beat to death with a baseball bat

Ntensweapon
11-11-2009, 07:38 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hyph_DZa_GQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hyph_DZa_GQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

John Noftsinger
11-12-2009, 07:41 PM
Thank god that piece of **** is dead! i was there when it was happing when you pumped gas you got back in car quick and was alway looking around yourself it was not something Id want to go though again i was thinking its like the lottery 1 in million chance you,d be a target. sucks to know the chance you take when you get gas,go outside anywhere. and it wasn,t a game either.just hope they hang the guy from ft hood by his neck!

ngates788
11-12-2009, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Ntensweapon
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hyph_DZa_GQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hyph_DZa_GQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

i remember when my friend showed me that a few months ago.. i couldnt quit laughing.. hella ****in balls to the wall awesome lol i love it

rbgnwa45
11-13-2009, 11:23 PM
Don't bother replying, you don't have psychic abilities or read countless books on it, I do. Throw out your bible and replace it with your own damn thought. Gods real bible is infinite.

I didn't watch the fiasco or read much of this, but what was the persons absurd reason for killing? I think that's what you want to pick apart, the act, not the person. The fact that this kind of information is out there for people to screw up their mentalities with is the real problem, I'm guessing religion :). I doubt any of you would hurt the person if given the chance, you'd probably stay far away, which is the smart thing to do. Putting barbed wire down his mouth and ripping out his intestines isn't going to make you realize that violence is wrong, right? It's going to make you look like someone that is more prone to doing that without being pushed by an unjustified revenge, so why sink to that level even in thought? You learned that in kindergarden for fk sakes. Don't say something if you can't back it up with good reason. If you think revenge would make you feel better, that's not something you want to allow yourself to feel better from, at that point you're thinking like the person that did the act. Revenge is your inability to either accept and forgive. Look what happends on Oprah every week, all these families get teary eyed and say the same damn thing: I've forgiven you but not the act, and without accepting that, they crumble more than they already are. It's going to happen again, in a different country, but you aren't going to care. There is no hell, this is obviously it. My theory points out obvious - we don't die in heaven, there is no shred of negativity, so we come here to play roles and experience the worst of the worst because even being ignorant of a bad thing is ignorance, and god is not. Many of you have forgotten where you're from!

I think the reason for the massacre the other week was becuase he was a psychiatrist. When you're the best someone has to offer, you think you have noone to turn to, let alone understand you, if you're knowledge doesn't have an effect on you, nothing can.

I don't think god rolls dice, I think you do everything you're supposed to do, and when you get back to heaven, you're congratulated for carrying out a horrible act, it ties in with my theory of being inside a movie that we call reality. I once heard a young kid (maybe 3) answer "what happends when you die?" and he said, "everybody stands around and tells of how great you are", so I don't think it's different for any of us. Our deaths must be charted. If you don't have the heart to think as god, to be as forgiving as god, than your *** deserves to be here, and not in heaven. If you carry revenge with you, you suffer spiritually, I don't have to prove that ;).

Is someone going to tell me that in the spirit world before reincarnating, NOBODY went up to another and said "will you kill me on earth?" because that's exactly what happened, your memory of this was wiped clean because you sure as hell wouldn't do it if you had remembered, it wouldn't even work, two people would be standing there one saying hah! I'm supposed to kill you, I can't do it! and they'd just laugh at eachother. Ask any psychic, deepok chopra even. The more we know about this, the more we can stop the BS. The next time you're at a funeral, notice yourself getting into your own "god rules and everything happends for a reason" mode, it should strike some chords then. We're all given something called a red slash before going home, so it doesn't really matter what you do here; that's just icing on the cake that is hell, you're here for you, to progress your soul, and the lot of you aren't doing a good job being so nonvicarious.

rbgnwa45
11-13-2009, 11:26 PM
... and I do want the death penalty in Canada, it's just a cost thing, I'm tired of being paid $600 and taking home $300. Now, if we were all communists, I wouldn't give a *****, argue over that one, even if you have no usefull skills to bless the world with :devil:.

Pappy
11-14-2009, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by rbgnwa45
Don't bother replying, you don't have psychic abilities or read countless books on it, I do.

Well Mustaffa...if you followed facts, read or expierenced what happened instead of relying on your unproving physic abilities, you might not write a book on a topic you admit you know jack spit about.

I'd gut that SOB and not think twice about it, and if God wants to deal with me he will. Youre assumption it was religious based is false.....get the facts....and seek some help:p

rbgnwa45
11-15-2009, 12:01 AM
I know jack spit about death, revenge, and god? My psychic ability proves itself daily :eek2: Do you want an MSN reading I did 11/08/09? It's far too long for you to enjoy. If you want to look like an *** .. :huh . That's the third time I've been told to get help this month from people that don't understand much past "from my cold dead hands". Writing a book isn't a bad idea :p .