PDA

View Full Version : Beware of C&D (Kidding)

Dune Surfer
01-16-2003, 04:32 PM
I feel I must warn you about C&D racing. Here's the problem, Dusty and Colby are so great to work with if your not carefull you will spend all of your spare cash and your not so spare cash.
Don't waste your time anywhere else, thier pricing and service are really the best I have ever seen.
BUY...BUY ...BUY

JhallettEX
01-16-2003, 05:53 PM
Ive been tryin' to tell you guys this for a year now, it is about time people are finding out for themselves.

Everyone needs to wish Colby Goodluck this weekend, he will be racin Fri, Sat, and Sun in Kearney, Ne.

01-16-2003, 05:55 PM
:macho

Pappy
01-16-2003, 05:57 PM
ya'll is tryin too hard:p

good luck colby:)

AtvMxRider
01-16-2003, 05:57 PM
Good Luck Colby.

02 Red Rider
01-16-2003, 06:01 PM
and dont go bustin any parts cause ya can't have mine.:blah LOL

Silverfox@C&DRacing
01-16-2003, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Dune Surfer
I feel I must warn you about C&D racing. Here's the problem, Dusty and Colby are so great to work with if your not carefull you will spend all of your spare cash and your not so spare cash.
Don't waste your time anywhere else, thier pricing and service are really the best I have ever seen.
BUY...BUY ...BUY

DUNE SURFER DON"T SCARE ME LIKE THAT !!!!!!!!!!!
:macho

I want to thank everyone for the compliments!!! We treat our customers as we would want to be treated (good service and prices)

OH by the way GOOD LUCK COLBY :p Make sure you the rubber side stays down and no broken bones!!!

Pappy
01-16-2003, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Silverfox@C&DRacing

Make sure you the rubber side stays down and no broken bones!!!

colby...you see what order of importance she relays in that sentence:devil lmao!!!! ;) :D