PDA

View Full Version : wasnt really wanting the chain mod?

jvlavl
11-09-2009, 05:46 PM
after installing a set of fox floats on our lc 90 the chain is cutting its own path in the frame at rear engine mount. my diagnosis is that when the rear is set kinda soft and plush the swing arm has enough movement to push the chain up high enough to jit the frame. was thinking of c-channeling the frame to make way for the chain. i hate to give up the susp movement now that i see how nice it rides with decent shocks.

Coley'sdad#8
11-09-2009, 06:14 PM
get used to it, I am a steel fabricator so I just cut it back with a plasma and replated it with a piece of 1/4" cold rolled and will do the same when it gets thin again. smile and bear it:) :)

bignasty
11-09-2009, 07:19 PM
I wouldn't notch the frame. We did that on one of our bikes and frame eventually cracked around the welds. just cut a piece of pipe in half and weld it to the frame where its hitting and should be fine.:) :)

bulldogfallon
11-10-2009, 08:13 AM
How about a frame saver by ZTR

http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-10159477287573_2078_2814305

We stock them as do other mini quad shops I'm sure

For More info on ZTR Frame Saverclick here (http://www.g-forcepowersports.com/ztrframesaver.html)

Product Description:
Chances are you have experienced or are experiencing chain slap on the underside of your frame. This chain slap is eating away at your frame and if allowed to progress, will weaken the frame to the point of failure. Not sure if you are experiencing this hostile attack on your frame, then take a look under the frame behind the front sprocket to see the damage. This is mostly experienced by the mini quad racers.

Now that we have described the problem what is the solution? The solution is the New ZTR Frame Saver. Our new frame saver works to prevent the chain from slapping the frame.

The frame saver is installed in the same location as the rear motor mount bolt. The roller is installed above the chain to prevent the chain from "slapping" into the frame. The roller is made of very high quality steel.

This product was modified several times to arrive at its final form. This ZTR Products frame saver has been in product development for several months. Numerous racers have contributed to the product testing. We have been more than pleased at the final results: no more frame damage from "chain slap", no excessive wear to the roller, and no excessive wear to the chain.

bignasty
11-10-2009, 02:12 PM
Gary, I've been using these, but the last two I've put on the stud has broken that threads into the rear motor mount. What are they made of? Seems as if metal is too soft and not a hardened grade 8 design. Kinda wondering whats up:( :( :(

ZTR_MAN
11-10-2009, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by bignasty
Gary, I've been using these, but the last two I've put on the stud has broken that threads into the rear motor mount. What are they made of? Seems as if metal is too soft and not a hardened grade 8 design. Kinda wondering whats up:( :( :(

Still a work in progress...

jvlavl
11-10-2009, 04:15 PM
who sells cc racing stuff?

Coley'sdad#8
11-10-2009, 06:17 PM
i wasn't gonna open the "can of worms" but now that it is on the table I will give my 2 cents. ztr is a very well built product however threaded into the rear motor mount and keeping the chain tight like you have to do on the drr's we got a broken off nut on the backside of the rh motor mount. I check my bikes with a microscope so it didnt get to the point of reaming out the motor mount but it would have if left unnoticed. the stud bent before that causing the chain to rail to the side and seized up the roller. Like in the other post I am a steel fabricator so I just put up with the chain rubbing the frame, when it cuts too deep I just cut out with plasma and replate with 1/4" cold rolled flat bar. Havent had to do it but once on my 09. You can also bridge the topside of the frame with a piece of 1 1/8' pipe cut into a saddle and make like a camelback to reinforce the frame above. I think James has a good product (ztr) and I think it will work really well with a rear chain guide where we can run the chains a little looser. Wish my hours would permit the development of this stuff. Any part James has good products with the ZTR tensioners and the case savers, I'm out. And Toby if you make it out of anything harder your just going to tear up what it is bolted to and thats bigger money
:confused:

bignasty
11-10-2009, 06:23 PM
tg Im not too sure about that. round after round out here on the WORCS series everything hasw a chance to break. I kinda blame more on our shock set-up but like a said the metal seemed a little soft. was able to drill it out and easy-out the broken part out. Gotta agree ZTR-man a work in progress. can only make it better and not worse.:) :)

11-10-2009, 06:44 PM
Im just saying we have two quads that need to be drilled and easy out. Well no more. So I made something better that will last for a long time. Im sure nothing will get hurt considering it wont break of using only 1 rear motor mount. Not knowing that is very scary. Well I like to know that my sons motor is all in contact with all mount contacts. Its saftey for the kids. Saftey is fun in all considering. Would you drag race a car with only 1 motor mount NO!! Would you let your kid on a mx track knowing only 1 rear motor mount was secure and motor twisting your chain off? I would say not. This is why I started making these. SAFTEY IS NUMBER 1 IN MY BOOK. FUN IS SECOND!!!! These are alot different using 2 set lockers keep mount from tieing in and locking up roller. Then all the friction of chain eating up the roller means less performance on the track. Also having to buy a new chain so this Frame Roller severs many purposes not breaking off. Thats why Im making it in the very best way that you can. I dont want to argue with anyone just want to keep kids safe thats all. Thats no to much to ask for is it ????

Coley'sdad#8
11-10-2009, 06:54 PM
I'm not sure what Toby just said but I think James can handle this task. I'm not bashing but just giving input which he needs to enhance development and make things better. I will go back to work now and earn the money to pay James when he gets this ironed out:D
Just how many motor mounts do you have on that bike Toby?????:D :D :D

11-10-2009, 07:05 PM
We have TWO rear and 1 front. Thats fine everyone has their choice. I have used two with two failing what do you do?? FIX IT!!! That was my choice and the saftey of my son. Thats what counts. My son is my life so yes it is saftey in every aspect. Loose motor means nothing but tragedy.

ecmini1
11-10-2009, 07:08 PM
When we gusset frames we add a roller we custom make that is welded into the frame then the roller can be replaced as it wears.

raidernut
11-10-2009, 09:24 PM
Well all i can say is if it wasnt for James at ZTR, we wouldnt even be having this discussion, and having alot of these trick parts. I think everything that he has made up to now has been copied. Hopefully for the kids sake people like him dont just throw in the towel and give in to the imposters.:mad:

bignasty
11-10-2009, 09:40 PM
10-4 on that one Mark:):) Hey TG did u send that fuel tank to me??

11-11-2009, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by raidernut
Well all i can say is if it wasnt for James at ZTR, we wouldnt even be having this discussion, and having alot of these trick parts. I think everything that he has made up to now has been copied. Hopefully for the kids sake people like him dont just throw in the towel and give in to the imposters.:mad:

Im not argueing but Mark I dont believe you know what your talking about. Heres a quote from BILLY HOLT now whos IMPOSTERS????

QUOTE FROM HIS POST "Yea it was tried and proven back in 2002 by Mark Hinton and Billy Holt. Xtreme actually used the thing on their Tantrums, except with the plastic roller." Ok now I just stepped in and made it better as James tried to do. It didnt work so some one have to figure something out on saveing your motor mounts and your motor NOW ITS DONE... Mark you can be mad if you want cause I really dont care. By the way how many broke off in your frame. I know 3 people and all 3 has broke 5 out of five now go figure.:D :D :D Have a great day Mark!!! I thought you only ran the best???? Thats what you said.

11-11-2009, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by bignasty
10-4 on that one Mark:):) Hey TG did u send that fuel tank to me??

Yes its on its way Big Nasty!!!

raidernut
11-11-2009, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by tgcheeseman
Im not argueing but Mark I dont believe you know what your talking about. Heres a quote from BILLY HOLT now whos IMPOSTERS????

QUOTE FROM HIS POST "Yea it was tried and proven back in 2002 by Mark Hinton and Billy Holt. Xtreme actually used the thing on their Tantrums, except with the plastic roller." Ok now I just stepped in and made it better as James tried to do. It didnt work so some one have to figure something out on saveing your motor mounts and your motor NOW ITS DONE... Mark you can be mad if you want cause I really dont care. By the way how many broke off in your frame. I know 3 people and all 3 has broke 5 out of five now go figure.:D :D :D Have a great day Mark!!! I thought you only ran the best???? Thats what you said.

Toby why dont you take this gentleman up on his gracious offer to put up with you for a weekend, and we can see just how much better you have made everything. And no im not mad at you, not worth the time, and we do run only the best, our resume speaks for itself. How about yours?

Quote from previous post:
The Cheeseman
Hey Toby,

Why dont you make plans to send your new build out here to the West Coast for the first round of the WORCS Series in January I would be happy to take it to the races and you can work out of my trailer you guys can catch a flight right into Phoenix,Az The 90cc Class only runs 2 40 min moto's on Saturday.

Brock Sizemore#322
DRR 70

11-11-2009, 10:52 AM
Hey Mark how many have you broke??? Im not going to the West coast. I have nothing to prove to you or Mr Sizemore. If you dont want to buy mine buy Ztrs. I really dont care who buys whos. I just know mine will never break off in your frame. Its better quality and THATS THE POINT!!!! I know your running the best of most parts. Answer my question HOW MANY BROKE OFF IN YOUR FRAME???:D :D :D

raidernut
11-11-2009, 11:21 AM
Hey Mark how many have you broke??? Im not going to the West coast. I have nothing to prove to you or Mr Sizemore. If you dont want to buy mine buy Ztrs. I really dont care who buys whos. I just know mine will never break off in your frame. Its better quality and THATS THE POINT!!!! I know your running the best of most parts. Answer my question HOW MANY BROKE OFF IN YOUR FRAME???:D :D :D

Toby

We have run the WORCS series for 5 years doing 45 minute motos in the roughest of conditions, not flat tracking at the local county fair, so yes we have broken frame savers. But we have also broken every other part ever made for the minis. Just the nature of the game. I would most certainly rather have a frame saver break when it takes extreme stress, than have one so hard it doesnt give and tears up a frame or motor mount. And i dont blame you not wanting to come to the west coast to do a National with the economy and "all". So why dont you do some East Coast Nationals to prove the quality of your "CC Technologies". Oh thats right your boycotting the Nats due to the 2 fast kit:p

bulldogfallon
11-11-2009, 11:30 AM
I think that most of us understand that all products are not perfect in their initial release.

Even major manufacturers have to recall their products at some point...Ford, Chevy, Honda, Suzuki etc. In vehicles that our kids are passengers in or on.

I am confident that James will upgrade his product now that he is aware that there has been "some" failures.

His integrity and personal conduct (along with his product quality) is what makes us stand by him.

At the end of the day James will make sure that he has done his best to make things right.

He has already made plans to rectify this issue and upgrade this part.

Toby-Good luck with your product....

11-11-2009, 11:42 AM
Hey Mark come race the east coast SCARRED??? I would be too. Your right Mark we race flat track and have things break to thats why I fixed the breaking. We dont jump just go in a circle. Self explained correct???
Thats great if James makes it better than previous but thats not going to stop me from selling mine. Your right Gary Im going to leave this alone as of now. But again buy from who ever you want. Its the american way!!!

raidernut
11-11-2009, 12:20 PM
No Toby not scared at all. Would love to come to the East Coast and race. I would love to meet some of the dedicated national families back east, and see these kids in action. I know the kids are fast, and there are some great people out there. We are already looking into the possibility of making Lorettas this year since for once it doesnt conflict with the WORCS schedule. How about you ?you live right there and dont even go? I was not knocking flat track either, it looks like a lot of fun, just kind of short on participation in the last year. I was merely suggesting that if a part is going to fail, it would be more apt to break in a 45 minute Desert /MX Moto, than a 7 minute flat track one.

11-11-2009, 12:34 PM
My son is consentrating back on mx. We will only race locals. Nationals cost more than I have Mark. Buddy is a great racer. My son is great at flat track but told me he was done with flat tracking. Thats another reason we didnt race much this year. Cant make them race. Its only if they wanna do it. Pressure means things on their mind usually means not focused on racing and can get hurt so I dont make him race if he dont want to. I dont want to fight over this product if your loyal than your loyal. Im loyal to Maximum Rpm and he has nothing to do with this and had no clue about it so dont think he does. These are made 3.8 miles from my drive way. Mark your a nice guy and was glad to meet you but I dont believe you like me and everyone has an opinion. Im just saying most people would not talk to me the way they do if we was next to each other espsecially about my sons racing so please leave that alone. Thats all I ask. He has a great record under his belt wether its national or not. Its racing no matter what. Nationals are for the rich. State is for the poor where im at. Its the same smile on their face wether national or not. Thats the nice thing about it I dont pay 1500.00 to see a smile on my sons face. I can spend 100.00 to 150.00 and have a great smile and he gets to have fun with his friends. Thats what its all about any way right??? Have a great day Mark and lets get off each others seat.:D

raidernut
11-11-2009, 12:42 PM
NEVER was anything EVER said about your kid or any others. I am not about that. Im glad your boy is getting into MX, im sure he will adapt quickly and be great. And its not that i dont like you either, you have helped out alot of guys on the forum as have I. I do however take offense to everytime lately when someone starts a legitimate thread needing some help, you use it as a stage to promote your products or your sponsors. Theres nothing wrong with a Plug for your sponsors every once in a while, but geez Toby give it a rest please.

11-11-2009, 12:47 PM
And again so does everybody else Im loyal to Max RPM as you are to ZTR. If something comes up about ZTR your the first to step in. Thats great not saying its bad but its no different than me doing the same as you correct??? Thats all im saying Mark. Have a great day.

Coley'sdad#8
11-11-2009, 12:52 PM
THAT'S IT
I have decided to move, If toby can go to a weekend of races for 100 to 150 bucks I am moving where he lives:D
We hit the 100 mark before we even get outta town:rolleyes:
Did you really race at the county fair??? never seen that, did you have to like jump over lions and elephants and stuff????
Was the trophy girl that lady with three eyes??

11-11-2009, 12:59 PM
We tested our NEW Airsal 50mm L/c stroker motor to see if it would be reliable. We were not the only racers there either. The motor is a very fast one and has tons of torque. It lapped most of every body. It was just a test one county fair race and people make fun of you. I know lots of people who run the county fair races its competitive for sure unless your running a proto type motor like the Airsal 50mm L/C. No lions tigers or bears either Coley lol.:D :D :D

bulldogfallon
11-11-2009, 01:05 PM
On the Airsal kit did you use the Airsal crank with it?

Marc and I were looking at it and he mentioned that the rod was listed at 80mm which is weird for a 45mm stroke?

If the rod was 85/90mm then it would have been a less expensive quality option than we have now...

Interesting.....

11-11-2009, 01:22 PM
We are running a 44mm stuffer crank with the Airsal 50mm with very good results. It will pull the wheels off the ground with a 3 inch extended swinger and lowered. Very pleased with that kit myself Gary. We have never been beat off the line and the worst place with this motor is 2nd by a quad (not the fair race either) only because I left my gears at home on accident. It was my fault he got second not nobody elses. Its one awsome mean motor. My son said it was the most powerful motor hes ever throttled. Very pleased with this set up. Very nice cylinders with a lil help on ports its an animal. Hope this helps ya Gary.

raidernut
11-11-2009, 01:28 PM
We tested our NEW Airsal 50mm L/c stroker motor to see if it would be reliable. We were not the only racers there either. The motor is a very fast one and has tons of torque. It lapped most of every body. It was just a test one county fair race and people make fun of you. I know lots of people who run the county fair races its competitive for sure unless your running a proto type motor like the Airsal 50mm L/C. No lions tigers or bears either Coley lol.:D :D :D

no ones making fun of you Toby

ZTR_MAN
11-12-2009, 08:38 AM

QUOTE FROM HIS POST "Yea it was tried and proven back in 2002 by Mark Hinton and Billy Holt. Xtreme actually used the thing on their Tantrums, except with the plastic roller." Ok now I just stepped in and made it better as James tried to do.

Here's how the ZTR Frame Saver came about:

Gary Rozelle and Terry McConnell approached me about the problem of the chain slapping the underside of the frame. This began before Pell City 2008, after Pell City a prototype was developed and installed at Bowling Green 2 weeks later. Improvements have been made over the past few years. The first 2 roller styles were made of plastic, these held up for some riders but the more aggressive ones shredded them in the first few laps. Then the decision was made to go with a steel roller that will last for quite some time. (Just a side note, those that purchased the ZTR Frame Saver with plastic rollers were replaced with steel rollers.)

Ready Billy's post is the first time I have heard of anyone else trying to fix the problem. In other words ZTR did not 'copy' a previous design.

There has been a hand-full of people contact me about the issue of breaking bolts. Some of the issues have arisen from an overly taught chain or other factors. It is difficult to have a fix for everyone due to the number of factors.

There have been some good points made about having a bolt that is too hard because something is going to give if there is enough pressure.

As with all the products that ZTR develops we are constantly looking to improve and feedback is needed for those improvements.

Thanks.

#404's Dad
11-12-2009, 10:11 AM
"FAST" is at the Nationals!!!!!

tyler70t
11-12-2009, 10:17 AM
We have a ZTR frame saver and we are very happy with the way it works, it has been on the quad all season. The only issue is that right now the roller has some pretty deep grooves, but better on the roller than the frame!!!! My .02

#404's Dad
11-12-2009, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by tyler70t
We have a ZTR frame saver and we are very happy with the way it works, it has been on the quad all season. The only issue is that right now the roller has some pretty deep grooves, but better on the roller than the frame!!!! My .02

We too used them with great results other than wearing out the Roller itself BUT James was always quick to send us replacements when needed.

Coley'sdad#8
11-12-2009, 11:33 AM
we just converted ours over to shaft drive and no more problem.:)

11-13-2009, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by bulldogfallon
On the Airsal kit did you use the Airsal crank with it?

Marc and I were looking at it and he mentioned that the rod was listed at 80mm which is weird for a 45mm stroke?

If the rod was 85/90mm then it would have been a less expensive quality option than we have now...

Interesting.....

Sorry Gary I was wrong we are using a full circle crank. Same as the 2 fast crank. 44mm not stuffer but full circle. Its one mean motor. It is nationally built motor. You guys may think we dont have a national motor but we do.. So yes Cory we know what fast is we have a national motor. . Thats why we have a national motor. FAST!!! It was built by Justin so yes ITS NATIONAL!!!!!

jvlavl
11-13-2009, 09:13 AM
i know i am new to this forum, but wow! just some advice from a neutral party. Check the mini quad racer egos at the log-in. you veterans are the guys we turn to for advice in these sites. i am learning that feathers get ruffled pretty easy in here. lighten up fella's there kids on mini quads. Be carefull or the arrogance may transfer to there attitude. They look up to there dads and want to be just like us. just my .02$ .

" cant we all just get along" quote: Rodney King 1991 :blah:

Hijacked thread starter

John.

JAG Motosports
11-13-2009, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by jvlavl
i know i am new to this forum, but wow! just some advice from a neutral party. Check the mini quad racer egos at the log-in. you veterans are the guys we turn to for advice in these sites. i am learning that feathers get ruffled pretty easy in here. lighten up fella's there kids on mini quads. Be carefull or the arrogance may transfer to there attitude. They look up to there dads and want to be just like us. just my .02$ .

" cant we all just get along" quote: Rodney King 1991 :blah:

Hijacked thread starter

John.

X2

I agree there a couple (non-site sponsors) on here either selling there stuff or defending it....to any degree of ignorance it might take. Ken

11-13-2009, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by JAG Motosports
X2

I agree there a couple on here either selling there stuff or defending it....to any degree of ignorance it might take. Ken

X3 Ken.

JAG Motosports
11-13-2009, 09:42 AM
X2

I agree there a couple (non-site sponsors) on here either selling there stuff or defending it....to any degree of ignorance it might take. Ken

Well at least one:rolleyes:

11-13-2009, 10:02 AM
Well at least one:rolleyes:

Well it would have to be TWO. Neither of us are site sponsors so dont leave no-one out Ken. But Im waiting on Harlens response.

wvspeedfreak
11-13-2009, 04:25 PM
So how about this weather.

dericsdad
11-13-2009, 05:30 PM
Pretty bad storms lately!!!:eek2:

ZTR_MAN
11-14-2009, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by dericsdad
Pretty bad storms lately!!!:eek2:

Couldn't ask for better weather in November. It is beautiful here!!

11-24-2009, 08:46 AM
Im glad to have the most beautiful weather here at my house. Thanks for asking and just maybe the Weather will bring more suprises. Watch for weather updates.

cik orange
11-24-2009, 08:41 PM
James at ZTR has done alot for this sport. If you have ever talked with him you know he takes great pride in his product and he's always looking to improve (being the case of the frame saver).

I am not looking to get involved in any war just putting my 2cents

Hetrick Racing
11-29-2009, 07:39 AM
The way I look at it is very simple.
When you make a product you get about a year or so out of it.
Then someone makes it better or at least try to .
There is nothing wrong with this.
In 2002 we came up with the chain tensioner in 2003 we were putting a chain roller on the right upper motor mount to save the frame.
in 2003 we also made an outer wear type cover to protect our clutch .
The list goes on an on an on.
There is nothing wrong with innovation deal with it ,I have been for 10 years
also I agree with the "attitudes"
Guys they are our kids we love them, we want the best for them ,step back and think.

jvlavl
05-16-2010, 09:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MCOrkxEolw

here is my solution to the frame issue. i removed the tubing under the pipe and over the chain. i added a notched section of steel going from the lower area of rear frame to the upper frame . the chain has all the room it needs, frame is just as strong. just cant run stock class. i really believe that this should be reviewed and allowed. it doesnt enhance performance, just add to safety and reliability. DRR take note!

i have photos, i just dont seem to be able to post them. if someone can post them it would be great.

05-16-2010, 10:44 AM
I believe this is illegal as you can not change frame geometry and that is infact doing that. The frames are weak enough with these new motor it will twist the frame IMHO.

jvlavl
05-16-2010, 12:15 PM
we only have about 10 hrs on since the frame mod and have not seen any twist issues yet...knock on wood. he has come down pretty hard on table tops and doubles, but we will keep an eye on it. would this frame mod be legal in a mod class?

05-16-2010, 01:08 PM
I am not for sure. But I believe you can cut and weld in the mod class but please dont quote me on this, Thanks

xtremeatv
05-16-2010, 10:41 PM
Toby you really need to stfu and stop giving advice to people. You dont know half as much about these minis as you think you do. That i know for a fact. And after reading though this thread ill pretty much have to agree with everyone else on the frame roller issue. I know i would much rather snap a frame roller than bend up my frame and mounts using one that wont break. I also agree you peddle your crap way too much in these forums.

05-16-2010, 10:49 PM
Thanks but I know alot about these atvs. For a fact huh?? Well when I sold you your stuff you gave me the splines numbers. Im sorry if you had a mistake in your counting. I payed you back. If i dont know my stuff come race us. Your in no way shape or form hurting my feelings. You have a great day and remember 123abc.

05-16-2010, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by xtremeatv
Toby you really need to stfu and stop giving advice to people. You dont know half as much about these minis as you think you do. That i know for a fact. And after reading though this thread ill pretty much have to agree with everyone else on the frame roller issue. I know i would much rather snap a frame roller than bend up my frame and mounts using one that wont break. I also agree you peddle your crap way too much in these forums.

I dont know what your talking about snapping a frame roller as these have been R&D and new material has been used to flex with out breaking so if you wanna to break the shaft off in your threads well thats your opinion but most dont like to use a drill an easy out to take out a 50.00 piece. Have a great night Xtremeatv.

xtremeatv
05-16-2010, 10:59 PM
lol ok man ur a moron. I still have all them emails if you want me to post them for you to refresh your memory. i told you the spline count and you sent me a brake hub 2 spines too short. I also asked for wheel hubs that fit on a drr and you sent me the giant predator style hubs that use the spacer tubes. To top that off you sent me axle nuts about 3 sizes too small for a drr even though you claimed you had drr axles there. Even that petcock you said would work on my drr had two mount points on it when drr uses only one.

Now seriously would someone that knows the minis so well **** up that badly and then hassle me when i wanted to return the stuff?

I think not.

05-16-2010, 11:02 PM
see ya later racer65!!!!

xtremeatv
05-16-2010, 11:06 PM
Come race you huh? Lol ur a funny dude, what exactly would that prove? It would prove your kid has skills which i dont doubt at all and it would also prove Justin knows his stuff since he built your engine. Dont prove nothing on your end. Besides my kid races for fun, not to prove whos the best.

05-16-2010, 11:07 PM
lol ok man ur a moron. I still have all them emails if you want me to post them for you to refresh your memory. i told you the spline count and you sent me a brake hub 2 spines too short. I also asked for wheel hubs that fit on a drr and you sent me the giant predator style hubs that use the spacer tubes. To top that off you sent me axle nuts about 3 sizes too small for a drr even though you claimed you had drr axles there. Even that petcock you said would work on my drr had two mount points on it when drr uses only one.

Now seriously would someone that knows the minis so well **** up that badly and then hassle me when i wanted to return the stuff?

I think not.

Did you get your money back after ebay held me up for a dispute cause you sent me wrong numbers or the exact opposite you gave me rotor hub splines for sprocket. No come on. Again have a great night racer65

Quad18star
05-16-2010, 11:09 PM
tgcheeseman .... are you a paid advertiser on this webiste?

05-16-2010, 11:10 PM
absolutley not and am not advertising.

05-16-2010, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
tgcheeseman .... are you a paid advertiser on this webiste?

So you gonna let a guy call names on here per rules?

Rule#1
If you don't like someone, make believe you do or don't respond. Personal attacks will not be tolerated
RULE #1

Quad18star
05-16-2010, 11:12 PM
absolutley not and am not advertising.

You're not?

Then what's with the part from CCRacing on one of the first 2 pages?

Quad18star
05-16-2010, 11:14 PM
So you gonna let a guy call names on here per rules?

As per our rules, there is to be no unpaid advertising ... which you have been warned about before.

05-16-2010, 11:15 PM
EXACTLY NOT ADVERTISING LOOK AT YOUR DATES!!!!

Quad18star
05-16-2010, 11:18 PM
EXACTLY NOT ADVERTISING LOOK AT YOUR DATES!!!!

I really don't care if it was from yesturday, last year or 5 years ago.

Here's how it works ..... you throw up a picture of a part with CCRacing above it .... you have CCRacing under your title ... you have CCRacing in your signature.

Who owns CCRacing?

xtremeatv
05-16-2010, 11:20 PM
Why do you keep insisting i gave you the wrong spline count? I told you i needed a 34 spline brake hub and you sent me a 29 spline.

I will gladly post the emails if you still dont believe that.

Pretty sure being your a dinli man that you sent me some dinli parts and assumed they would work being you dont know what your talking about.

Maybe some of the other guys know the spline count on drr and dinli.

Whats your excuse for the hubs, axle nuts, and petcock?

05-16-2010, 11:21 PM
When I was warned if it was not tolerable then whys it still on. I was warned and not advertised since. Thanks

xtremeatv
05-16-2010, 11:22 PM
Toby tries to pawn his stuff off here all the time and CC Racing stands for Coleton Cheeseman Racing which is tobys little wannabe deal. Check his posts, it is neverending.

05-16-2010, 11:23 PM
Why do you keep insisting i gave you the wrong spline count? I told you i needed a 34 spline brake hub and you sent me a 29 spline.

I will gladly post the emails if you still dont believe that.

Pretty sure being your a dinli man that you sent me some dinli parts and assumed they would work being you dont know what your talking about.

Maybe some of the other guys know the spline count on drr and dinli.

Whats your excuse for the hubs, axle nuts, and petcock?

I dont need to argue with someone who gave me the wrong count. Did you recieve all your funds back? Thats all I need to say. And again anyone please remember XTREMEATV if you buy anything!!!

Quad18star
05-16-2010, 11:24 PM
You know I ain't no rocket scientist ... but if I follow the link in your signature ... here's the first thing that pops up on the site

CCRacing Parts and others for all mini atvs at the best price available. 812 345 ####. Email at TGCheeseman@aol.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is adveritising without paying. Read the forum rules.

05-16-2010, 11:26 PM
There you go. Its off. Are you 2 friends? Live by each other whats the deal?

Quad18star
05-16-2010, 11:31 PM
There you go. Its off you happy now??? Are you 2 friends? Live by each other whats the deal?

What's the deal? Here's the deal .....

You've been warned before about advertising , yet you keep doing it.

You insist we deal with other members because they don't "follow the forum rules" ... yet you don't follow the rules.

I see you trying to advertise your business and parts in different threads but say you're not doing it.

If you want to do business on this forum ... contact the Admin and pay the fee that all other advertisers pay.

xtremeatv
05-16-2010, 11:34 PM
Id actually like to apologize for breaking the rules, to be honest i didnt read them so i retract my rude remark direct at toby but i do feel other forum members should know that his knowledge about minis arent as extensive as he would like to think.

05-16-2010, 11:34 PM
All I wanted is the name calling to stop. Lawsuits happen everyday for LIABLE. Maybe he dont know what happens as I already copied and printed what he had to say. Thats all I need. But Im not since the warning advertising!!

05-16-2010, 11:37 PM
I just removed the pic that was only 7 months old at least.

xtremeatv
05-16-2010, 11:37 PM
Im sorry if i called you names and hurt your feelings toby

Quad18star
05-16-2010, 11:41 PM
As I said ... contact the Admin to pay for advertising ... but since you had been warned before about unpaid advertising yet continued to do it using the link in your signature , I have no choice but to Ban your username.

If you decide to sign back up under a different name , then so be it ... but do not advertise your products or products that you carry. Also do not advertise CCRacing until you have paid the advertising fees.

Quad18star
05-16-2010, 11:45 PM
Im sorry if i called you names and hurt your feelings toby

For future reference... read the forum rules before posting. Also if you have a problem with another member over products purchased ... contact that member through private messages , email , telephone , letter or whatever other way ... but not in someone elses topic.

If you have dealt with someone on here and are not satisfied with the transaction ( or maybe you are satisfied) , we have a Trader Feedback section in the Classified ... please use that instead.

xtremeatv
05-16-2010, 11:48 PM
Ok will do, sorry about that

#404's Dad
05-17-2010, 12:20 PM
Wow HTF did I miss all this ? ! ? !

jvlavl
05-17-2010, 01:19 PM
anyway.....? for what its worth, weather or not you sell chain rollers or just like replacing them when they break off at the worst f-----g times! This frame mod is sweet (so far) if your not running stock. i disagree with anyone that says its not as strong. i have an auto body collision repair background and been helping my friend back-half race cars for years. this does change the geometry but not the integrity. and to comment on the atitudes out there...WTF?

you can spot these guys easily in a crowd. There the ones with the big chip on there shoulder and the pissed off look on there face.

its about sharing info to make it a little easier for the next guy to diagnos and repair there KIDS ride. on open mind will go a long way. JV :)

marsrace2
05-19-2010, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
For future reference... read the forum rules before posting. Also if you have a problem with another member over products purchased ... contact that member through private messages , email , telephone , letter or whatever other way ... but not in someone elses topic.

If you have dealt with someone on here and are not satisfied with the transaction ( or maybe you are satisfied) , we have a Trader Feedback section in the Classified ... please use that instead.

I also think as an admin on this site the same should go for you, I dont feel the public posts to Mr Cheeseman were the right thing to put on this thread. First of all it is way off topic and secondly it looks like you were publicly trying to discredit him. If someone is being banned or warned shouldnt that also be done through PM or direct contact? Anyway its just my opinion but it is not the kind of stuff I come on this site to see. If I was an admin I would probably delete the last 2-3 pages of this thread entirely.

travis rimmer
05-19-2010, 06:29 PM
marsrace2 +2 +3 +4 +5 something just aint right here