PDA

View Full Version : Need Serious Help...

motofreak2772
11-08-2009, 05:54 PM
if anyone here is good with computers maybe you can help me out. My brother always plays these games on the computer, idk what kind and if that was even the problem but we always tell him he is going to break the computer because he downloads all kinds of crap. Well my mom uses this computer to run he t shirt business and all of her memory and programs were on here. well today when he was playing the computer crashed and when it was restarted the hard drive was not found. We recovered the hard drive but it is completley empty. The shortcuts are still here but all the programs and memory are gone. that means all of my race pictures, music, and most importantly my moms memory. All we NEED really is this one program(we can not reinstall it) my mom uses to print on shirts and all the memory for previous customers(logos and designs and stuff). With out that program my moms 8,000$ machine is worthless. We arent exactly in the best financial situation and this is probably the worst time for this.
I dont know if anyone knows an easy way to recover the memory or not but maybe someone can lead me to someone who does. I think we will call geek squad if we cant find anyone else but they are pretty expensive. I feel stupid posting this on an atv forum but I dont know any computer sites and since we dont have anti virus installed right now I dont feel safe searching random sites(thats exactly what we need... a virus lol)

well if anyone can help me out it will be greatfully appreciated.

JParisi48
11-08-2009, 06:30 PM
i would send it to a computer company that can fix it, my step dads computer crashed and it only cost 150$ to fix it.....