PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Frame Slight Bend No Title

Kev
11-08-2009, 04:44 PM
I have a frame that was bent just behind the right lower a-arm. I rode on it for about 6 months before replacing the frame. It required adjustment on the tie rod but nothing else. Quad rode just fine for that time, but I started racing and replaced the frame. There is no title with this frame.

Was hoping to get $200 for it plus shipping. I'm located in central IL. Not sure what shipping would cost but will be willing to work with you on this.

I've attached some pictures of the frame and where it's bent.

Kev
11-08-2009, 04:45 PM
Another picture of the spot it's bent.

Kev
11-08-2009, 04:46 PM
One more picture of the frame.

quadfmx
11-08-2009, 04:49 PM
where are u located? does it affect the steering, does the bend make the front end out of align?
shipping is what is going to be a killer

Kev
11-08-2009, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by quadfmx
where are u located? does it affect the steering, does the bend make the front end out of align?
shipping is what is going to be a killer

Located around Champaign, IL.
The bend only required an adjustment to the tie rod. Once that was done the quad rode just fine. I replaced the frame because I did not want to race with it like that for my own preference.
Yes I agree the shipping will be a issue.

quadfmx
11-09-2009, 10:29 PM
my zip is 35203 ups will ship in as an irregular package not in a box it has to be wrapped in apaper or plastic but saves alot on shipping
how much shipped?

Kev
11-09-2009, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by quadfmx
my zip is 35203 ups will ship in as an irregular package not in a box it has to be wrapped in apaper or plastic but saves alot on shipping
how much shipped?

Well without going to UPS and calculating it online it came to about $60.00.
That was based on 68lbs as per UPS.

No scale to weigh the frame. But I'll find out more for you tomorrow.

Kev