PDA

View Full Version : Penn State...BEST TEAM EVER!!!

woodsman250r
11-07-2009, 05:48 PM
So...where are all you Penn State fans tonight???? Just wondering where you guys are hiding after that beat down your team just got up at Crappy Valley. For real tho you guys have the best fans ever, best stadium ever, best team ever, best school ever. You guys are amazing and Ohio State sucks...period. And where you at Tommy??? I thought for sure you were the formost expert on college football and there was no way we could beat Penn State??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I am just loving this right now...especially the looks on all of your fans faces after the game was over...priceless. :devil:

Don't worry, we will let you know how it is playing in the Rose Bowl!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

honda400ex68b
11-07-2009, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by woodsman250r
So...where are all you Penn State fans tonight???? Just wondering where you guys are hiding after that beat down your team just got up at Crappy Valley. For real tho you guys have the best fans ever, best stadium ever, best team ever, best school ever. You guys are amazing and Ohio State sucks...period. And where you at Tommy??? I thought for sure you were the formost expert on college football and there was no way we could beat Penn State??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I am just loving this right now...especially the looks on all of your fans faces after the game was over...priceless. :devil:

Don't worry, we will let you know how it is playing in the Rose Bowl!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You saved me from starting this thread!!!:D :D :D I think they are still crying in bawl baby valley!!! I knew I should have bought that Ohio State shirt today, so I could were it to State College tomorrow.

jcv400ex
11-07-2009, 07:31 PM
You *******!:scary:

jcv400ex
11-07-2009, 07:33 PM
Well we do have the best fans ever, best stadium ever and best school ever....we just don't have a offensive line....

GO HAWKEYES!!!!!!

ben300
11-07-2009, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
GO HAWKEYES!!!!!!

as much as i love pennstate adn hate osu, iowa is done...good by big ten championship, good by rose bowl, good by perfect season

stanzi was teh glue holding them together

woodsman250r
11-08-2009, 07:16 AM
You *******!:scary:

LOL!!!! I was waiting on ya to post something!!! Looks like the Bucks aren't as bad as everyone says!!! And you guys should have been shut out!!! That was NOT a touchdown when Clark put the ball out on the one yard line!!! O well, you guys can always play in the motor city bowl or something!!! :blah:

mxtuner
11-08-2009, 07:34 AM
Yea, hawkeyes losing was a damn joke. Glad I didnt go to that game.

eastcoastpro20
11-08-2009, 08:27 AM
i am a huge buckeyes fan and by huge i mean obsessed. You do not need to be sayin were the best were goin to the rose bowl blah blah blah, cause were not, we won a big game, we still have 2 to go we havent accomplished anything yet. Dont forget we lost at purdue, and what makes ya think terrel cant get hurt the first play against iowa, then there goes our season. Basically all im sayin is we got a big win, now that wins over cause its sunday, its time to look towards iowa cause that is the most important thing, jus take it one game at a time.

tt racer
11-08-2009, 10:29 AM
Very good point one game at a time but i dont see any quality teams the next two weeks. I know anything can happen in college football ive been watching a long time. Iowa is so over ranked its not even funny, michigan 1-6 or 1-5 in the big ten. I know everyone freaks on the so called big game but if our defense plays to their ability gamer over! We can win without pryor with our defense these next two game i smell roses:D

Ralph
11-08-2009, 08:27 PM
It does feel pretty ****ty. I'm just happy Clark was able to hold his tears in. That would have been embarrassing.

Anyway, like I've said before. I think were an incredible school for more than just our football team.

jcv400ex
11-08-2009, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
It does feel pretty ****ty. I'm just happy Clark was able to hold his tears in. That would have been embarrassing.

Anyway, like I've said before. I think were an incredible school for more than just our football team.

Yeah, nothing worse than a crying quarterback...

eastcoastpro20
11-08-2009, 10:25 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Ralph

I hope your not refferin to terell puttin his head in his hands last year, cause ive yet to a pic of tears

Pipeless416
11-08-2009, 10:48 PM
Yeah, nothing worse than a crying quarterback...

did you catch the bears vs cards game today by chance...?

jcv400ex
11-09-2009, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by Pipeless416
did you catch the bears vs cards game today by chance...?

Yeah, our defense better wake up and the O line needs some tweaking also!

How the heck can Cutler throw for 370 yards and we still loose??? Can you imagine if he had the defense that Rex or neck beard had???? wow, we'd be 7-0.....