PDA

View Full Version : sponsorship resumes help

m0t0xk1d
11-06-2009, 05:23 PM
Im trying to get this sponsors this year and looking to send out resumes. However can some help me with the format and how to right one? more like a letter stating every thing or like a list with bullets and stuff?

the help is very much appreciated.

motohanks
11-06-2009, 07:11 PM
you can do it any way you want, but mine had a page with
Rider Information
Name:
Address:
phone #
Email:
DOB:
Rider Number:
2009 Ride:
and then a few paragraphs about myself, my racing and plans for next year and kindly requesting sponsorship

then I had a page about my racing results,
2008 goals
2008 race results
2009 goals
2009 race results
2010 goals

atveric132
11-06-2009, 07:14 PM
yed i do the same thing. i have 2 pages. one is a little bit about myself then the second is like my plans with racing like where i wanna take it and how i got started racing and stuff like that

QuadJunkies
11-06-2009, 08:22 PM
Make sure you dbl. check to see if they will take them.. some places only do Sponsorhouse or via email-others might be different...
also, some sponsors request that you enclose an 8x10 action shot and one head shot. Along with that a short summary of why you feel you would be a good choice to represent there company.
Some ask you send copies of recent report cards.
Take your time and make it look professional .

ATVMX33
11-06-2009, 09:24 PM
sponsorshipresumes.com helped me out alot

rodeo#11
11-06-2009, 10:10 PM
i did mine through sponsorhouse.com and email i just basically gave general info phone,address,name,etc then i to wrote paragraph about myself and how i would promote their company to my fullest abilities and what i look forward to doing with my racing.

m0t0xk1d
11-06-2009, 10:33 PM
thanks for the replies guys. it all really helps. i am going to put alot of work into it and make it real nice and have all the little things and all the extras. didnt do the best this year so a nice resume will help with chances. thanks alot

racerx573
11-06-2009, 11:50 PM
www.MXSponsor.com

Best sponsorship website out there right now.

Their launching a quad site soon, but all your stuff will carry over if you make an MXsponsor.com account.

Check out my profile on there for a good place to start,

http://www.mxsponsor.com/riders/jason-zittel/

I can also send you my cover letter if you need.

A lot of places don't do paper resumes anymore.

If you do decide to go with MXsponsor.com use promo code x573jz for a discounted membership.

It's free to sign up and send out as many as you want, and you don't have to pay until you get offers. I've got nothing less than 30% from anyone, and plenty of other great deals up to 60% off.

PM me if you need any more help, I can send you my word document resume if I still have it saved.

I used to send out paper ones all the time, but the internet has since changed the way I get sponsors.