PDA

View Full Version : Pro Circuit T-4

Braff1
11-22-2001, 10:46 PM
I am looking at purchasing a PC t-4 silencer. I know that they are tunable by changing the end cap. My question is, does it come with three end caps so that you can tune for low, mid, or high end gains or do you have to purchase these seperate?

inacoma91
11-23-2001, 12:49 AM
It only comes with one end cap. I am pretty sure its the mid end cap, although i wish it came with all three.

Andrew
Thunder Racing

yamaha1470
11-23-2001, 06:52 AM
how loud is the pro circuit t-4? i wanna get one but if it is to loud every1 around me will complain? also any1 who has it how do u like it

Leo
11-23-2001, 07:39 PM
It's loud :D Comparable to other slip-ons...

It only comes with one end cap...

I really like mine. People have commented on the forum about having reliability problems with the older versions of the T4, the one I have is top-notch, zero problems so far, great fit/finish.

I'm running the quiet core right now, it's still loud but it takes away much of the 'bark' at WOT.

If I'm riding in / near populated areas I still put the stocker on, if you have close neighbors they won't like the T4 (or any other slip-on for that matter)..

Leo

inacoma91
11-24-2001, 06:54 AM
Yep .......what leo said. We must have the new design of the T-4. I have liked mine since day one and it gave noticable power. Mainly through the mid.

Andrew
Thunder Racing