PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Riders for Video

micek05
11-05-2009, 11:31 AM
Hey guys, I'm looking for fast riders in the midwest area. I'm located in Lawrence, KS so I'm looking for guys on the west side of Missouri, Nebraska, Kansas, possibly Iowa, Oklahoma. I'm trying to shoot a short 3-5 minute scene on a motocross track. I would like the whole shoot on one day. Let me know if you are interested. The scene will be shot in high definition and copies will be made for each rider. This is a project that I am doing for school and possibly an internship. I'm looking to shoot this within this month before it starts getting too cold. If you have questions or you are interested shoot me a P.M.
Thanks guys,
Ben

exsweetie66
11-23-2009, 11:46 PM
Some friends of mine and myself may be interested. We are located in the Wichita area and we ride in the local pro class. Where are you wanting to shoot for the video?

micek05
11-24-2009, 07:57 AM
I was thinking about dragoon mx in topeka. Unless you know of any other tracks you like around Wichita I am willing to travel. Thanks for your interest!

exsweetie66
11-25-2009, 10:11 AM
Dragoon is kinda narrow for a quad. I raced my bike up there once not too long ago. There is a track here in wichita called Jeeps Motorcycle Club that has a Supercross Track, Motocross Track, and tons of area to ride. I'm going today to practice, I will talk to the guys and see if they would be interested.

micek05
11-25-2009, 08:27 PM
Ok great man! Let me know

exsweetie66
12-03-2009, 10:11 AM
Well I think the weather may have beaten us on this one. Hopefully we will get a warm day when everyone can get out and make this Video happen!

micek05
12-03-2009, 10:26 AM
well since the weather is getting pretty bad now, maybe we could plan on the spring!