PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT-JB/AXIS-RACE TECH REVALVE-yfz

TRXman86
11-05-2009, 08:01 AM
I am looking at getting some longer shocks for my 06 YFZ. I am looking for either 18" or more with +2 or +3 arms. My shocks were serviced less then 2 hours ago, valved for a 145-155 MX rider. They work awesome, just not enough for me to work with/adjust. They have remote rezis, new seal's in left side, new stop bumper on bottom, and new seal plug. Not sure what else is new in it. I got a small package full of different rings. Best riding shocks I have had so far!!!

I also have a set of JB +3 arms. I assume that you can only use 17" shocks or within 1/2" with them. I am NOT a suspension guy at all... There is a dent in the right lower arm on the gusset for the shock mount. Does not hurt the performance of them and still nice and strong. Will also include the tie rods only. No ends... The uppers will need new needle bearings and powder. Nothing else! I will have pics up if there is interest and when I get them split from my spindles.

If willing to buy outright, I'd like to try to get $650 for shocks, and around $300 for arms... I am not sure what going rate is on arms anymore. Can't really go much less on shocks cause it cost me $300 to get the left one fixed and have them fully serviced(new fluid, gas, etc...)

PM or post up....

TRXman86
11-06-2009, 03:37 AM
Shocks are allready traded...

Trade arms for??? or make me an offer...

Boots may need changed also, but I kept them greased and never lost any out of them.

TRXman86
11-09-2009, 06:56 AM
TTT

Make me some offers on the arms. Willing to cut a deal with anyone...

They need 17" shocks but I'm sure you can use within 1/2" difference or so...

TRXman86
11-24-2009, 03:09 AM
MAKE OFFERS!!! I NEED THESE GONE NOW..

YOU MAY BE SURPRISED WHAT I WILL TAKE (STILL A REASONABLE OFFER THOUGH)

With some new powder, someone could turn around and get 2x's their money back if they sell them again...

I don't need them anymore so I'm open for most ANY trades for YFZ parts...