PDA

View Full Version : ????

forum
01-16-2003, 10:36 AM
hey has anyone noticed there number of posts going down?? i could have sworn i had more then 500 and sumthin

HondaRancherES
01-16-2003, 10:40 AM
I never pay much attention to mine cause I know I don't have alot like some other people.

knighttime
01-16-2003, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by forum
hey has anyone noticed there number of posts going down?? i could have sworn i had more then 500 and sumthin

its a conspiracy, i know that some of the mods are reducin peoples post counts just before they hit and even number like 600 or 1000 etc. I think it makes ya post more which in turn makes more money for the site. If enuff of us notice, maybe this harassment from the mods will stop.

Guy400
01-16-2003, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by knighttime
its a conspiracy, i know that some of the mods are reducin peoples post counts just before they hit and even number like 600 or 1000 etc. I think it makes ya post more which in turn makes more money for the site. If enuff of us notice, maybe this harassment from the mods will stop. LMAO:D I've been borrowing post counts from other members. I've been skimming off the top of nearly every member until I get to 9000 posts and then I'll return them.

But in all seriousness, no moderator has the ability to change post counts. Ben is the only one able to do that and I highly doubt that on top of his 700 PM's (literally) he's reducing post counts. Forum, if you happened to be involved in a thread that got deleted for whatever reason you'll lose the counts for all those threads. Maybe that's what happened to you:confused:

Glow Plug
01-16-2003, 11:33 AM
Hey i been working hard for my post cound you beter not be stealing em!!!

AtvMxRider
01-16-2003, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Guy432
Forum, if you happened to be involved in a thread that got deleted for whatever reason you'll lose the counts for all those threads. Maybe that's what happened to you:confused:

That's usually what happens. It has happened to me several times.

Rip_Tear
01-16-2003, 03:49 PM
Your post might go down, your posts get deleted... ? I know some people lately have got like triplicate posts...