R rednecks

:D

airheadedduner
01-16-2003, 09:27 AM
LMAO

I hate nascar with a vengence!!!:devil :devil

skinrider440
01-16-2003, 09:38 AM
not athletic my ***. I wanna see you go around a corner at 180. if you hate nascar take that avitar off cause your a disgrace to that car. who is the highest paid athlete in the U.S.A

Jeff Gordon 1.3 million a week (no joking)

knighttime
01-16-2003, 09:41 AM
I like nascar but i dont take it so seriously that i cant laff at somethin that is hilarious.

02 Red Rider
01-16-2003, 09:41 AM
Hey Skinrider,

Re-read the Thread title :> O/T NASCAR FANS AND NON FANS please click here

Do you race a NASCAR? You seem a little touchy.:D

insane250Racer
01-16-2003, 03:29 PM
ahahh i thought that whole nascar thing about the whole athletic red neck was funny!!! .... u said hes the most payed athlete in america wat about like basket ball players n stuff they arent athletes anymore?

JTRtrx250r
01-16-2003, 03:39 PM
Nascar is for Sallys!!! SPRINTCAR RACIN' IS FOR MEN!!!!!!!!!140mph into the corner slide-ways:macho :macho :macho

frogburner
01-16-2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by knighttime
N non

A athletic

S sport

C centered

A around

R rednecks

You are just plain stupid.... What would you say if you had to put your coveralls on in 100 degree heat and race a four wheeler throught the deep woods for about 2 hours???? Those drivers in my opinion are the most athletic people out of any sport... they put their fire suits on and get into a car that is already about 120 degrees or more on an average day,,, race at speeds at 185MPH at the superspeedways, 3 and 4 wide for like 3 hours, bumper to bumper,, Dude on an average race a driver can lose 10 to 15 pounds in a SINGLE RACE.... That sport takes patient, dedication, and guts to do that... You must have never been to a race before huh?? I have been,,, Talladega(twice) and plan on going back in april and october this year... Even the World of Outlaws is a grueling sport sliding to the high side of the track at over 100 MPH,,, ANY type of racing is more athletic than a game with a ball.... Yes I am a dedicated race fan,,, I am always in favor of the #8 Bud Chevy, and #20 Home Depot... Alot of people do not think its a sport but its more of a sport than you will ever think it is>>>

frogburner
01-16-2003, 04:40 PM
I meant to be quoting what AIRHEAD was saying,,, I did not mean to jump onto ya,,,, That went to the AIRHEAD IDIOT...

Knight440
01-16-2003, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by JTRtrx250r
Nascar is for Sallys!!! SPRINTCAR RACIN' IS FOR MEN!!!!!!!!!140mph into the corner slide-ways:macho :macho :macho

You Got that right I am a very big nascar fan but I went to Charlotte for one of the Fall races and they had the new dirt track in and Man them Guys are wild it was very kool I always watched them on TV but when I got to see Sammy and the Boys Roll out man now that was wild :macho :macho :macho

JTRtrx250r
01-16-2003, 05:29 PM
yeah,sprintcars are the most ferocious form of racin' Ive seen,been around them for a few yrs now,was supposed to get to drive but the team couldnt get along so we all parted ways,theres NOTHING like a 410,850HP,methanol injected,no-fendered open-wheel racin sprinter on the wood!!!1/2 the weight w/ twice the power,I had Sammys wife Amy sign me,she said in 30 yrs of racin'..I was the 1st ,Sammy didnt like it tho,he kept givin me the eyeball all night,lol,she on the other hand liked it b/c she kept smiling and winkin at me....I was diggin it,lol:macho :macho :macho :blah

Knight440
01-16-2003, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by JTRtrx250r
yeah,sprintcars are the most ferocious form of racin' Ive seen,been around them for a few yrs now,was supposed to get to drive but the team couldnt get along so we all parted ways,theres NOTHING like a 410,850HP,methanol injected,no-fendered open-wheel racin sprinter on the wood!!!1/2 the weight w/ twice the power,I had Sammys wife Amy sign me,she said in 30 yrs of racin'..I was the 1st ,Sammy didnt like it tho,he kept givin me the eyeball all night,lol,she on the other hand liked it b/c she kept smiling and winkin at me....I was diggin it,lol:macho :macho :macho :blah

:huh :huh :blah

bluebaron
01-16-2003, 06:28 PM
nascar is so boring, fumula one is a lot cooler then that at least they dont go in a cirle the only cool part a bout nascar is when there is a big crash

TravEX
01-16-2003, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by knighttime
N non

A athletic

S sport

C centered

A around

R rednecks

LOL!

Black400
01-16-2003, 07:20 PM
lol

airheadedduner
01-17-2003, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by frogburner
I meant to be quoting what AIRHEAD was saying,,, I did not mean to jump onto ya,,,, That went to the AIRHEAD IDIOT...
:rolleyes:
I'm sorry if you don't like MY opinion but I do believe the thread said nascar and NON nascar fans. I made no negitive remarks about nascar or any of there drivers. I used to love it when I was younger. I just don't like nascar anymore and thought that was funny. SO BACK OFF B!TCH!!! IT WAS A F-ING JOKE OKAY!!!:grr sheesh:rolleyes:

If you want to see some awesome racein action check out world superbikes. :macho

UnameItIRideIt
01-17-2003, 01:15 AM
I am a race fanatic, I like all sorts of racing. There is always somebody, who is going to dislike aome form of racing, I think anybody who competes in a race with 42 other idiots and drive 180mph, than they are cool, Alot of people dislike quad racing, oh well we love it and thats why we do it. I guess its just what ever floats your boat.

nat3060
01-17-2003, 02:06 AM
now dont jump on me..but
id find it more interesting if it was for 3 laps or less, and not 2000.

02 Red Rider
01-17-2003, 08:16 AM
Hey Nat long time no see. Where you been?

spincr4hire
01-17-2003, 08:46 AM
Neck-Car would be cool if they mixed in a right-hand turn....:rolleyes:

zephead400ex
01-17-2003, 09:21 AM
That is some funny ***** sh*t! I am not flaming with anyone, because actually I dont really care...but I see ppl with Nascar shirts/hats/etc on and they look like they came from the state fair...white trash straightfrom the trailer park! Nascar also makes me dizzy...round and around and around...if I was drunk I would probably throw up

skinrider440
01-17-2003, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by nat3060
now dont jump on me..but
id find it more interesting if it was for 3 laps or less, and not 2000.

Then you wouldn't get to see the pit crew. that is awesome change 4 tires and get your windshield clean and fuel in 15 seconds

does anyone watch the nascar truck series? where i live about 9 miles north is the Morgan-Dollar #46 Axicom Truck. you can watch them practice there pit stops at the chevy house. They also hve the CA (computer associates) truck and the also build the Powerstroke Desiel truck

spincr4hire
01-17-2003, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by zephead400ex
but I see ppl with Nascar shirts/hats/etc on and they look like they came from the state fair...
..where they just saw Winger in concert! :D