PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard about this?

bert400
11-04-2009, 02:38 PM
Today at school people were talking about this video..Its about the H1N1 flu shot that everyones been getting and freaking out about..I dont know if I believe this? A lot of my teachers laughed when they saw it because they dont believe it..she can walk backwards and run normal but cant walk forward normal :huh
I think its a load of crap... someone just tryin to make some money..but im not trying to offend anyone or anything, just wanted to hear what everyone else thought?

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CEhFYWW0c_4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CEhFYWW0c_4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Which 450?
11-04-2009, 02:42 PM
ROFL!!

tri5ron
11-04-2009, 02:57 PM
That's not something that I'd be laughing at.

spanky101
11-04-2009, 03:11 PM
I think this whole h1n1 is getting blown way out of porportion. Many many many people die of the typical flu every year and this is just a variation.

yellowzo3
11-04-2009, 03:30 PM
you guys laughing are ****ing idiots. its called dystonia. the vaccination affected her brain or something and the effects are permanent. yes, its rare, but it happened to her and she had a good life going for her before this happened. How could people laugh at this, especially teachers? Btw, this is like a month old so most people are aware of it by now.

quad2xtreme
11-04-2009, 03:30 PM
You should transfer to a new school because you teachers aren't bright enough to follow current news topics.

This was not from H1N1 vaccine either. This was from a flu shot.

XCRacer236
11-04-2009, 04:48 PM
my mom is a doctor. thats a bunch of S***

quad2xtreme
11-04-2009, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by XCRacer236
my mom is a doctor. thats a bunch of S***

Did you talk to your mom about this?

Would you believe that approved vaccines have the capability to kill some people especially if they happen to be tainted in some manner? Are you aware that entire batches of vaccine have been recalled due to death?

Just do a search on the name as posted and you will find much more out there than a youtube video.

quad2xtreme
11-04-2009, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by spanky101
I think this whole h1n1 is getting blown way out of porportion. Many many many people die of the typical flu every year and this is just a variation.

What is the major difference between H1N1 and regular flu?

Canadian144
11-04-2009, 05:35 PM
I don't think there is a major difference... they are both seasonal influenzas, though H1N1 is much rarer. More people have died (in Canada anyways) of the regular influenza than of H1N1.

In 1976, the last time that H1N1 made an appearance, more people died of the vaccine in the US than did people of H1N1 itself!

My mom has booked an appointment for me + my dad to get the vaccine tomorrow... she got it earlier than most people (she's a lawyer w/ hookups haha) but my dad doesn't want it and I don't really either... hopefully my dad will say no I'm not getting it and back me up! haha.

Some more points here:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090729083559AAzv5ke

Quad18star
11-04-2009, 07:53 PM
I'm not getting it ... it's not been tested enough to know the long tern side effects of it. Anything that has the levels of mercury in it , like the shot for H1N1 ,is not safe especially with so little testing.

As for the video ... anyone that laughs at someone else's disabilities is a heartless f'ker.

honda400ex2003
11-04-2009, 08:09 PM
im not getting it. that is a really sucky thing to have happen, i couldnt imagine having something like that happening. unbelievable yet real. steve

Gray33
11-04-2009, 08:26 PM
poor girl. Another freak accident, who would know a regular flue shot would do that do you.

Which 450?
11-05-2009, 02:28 PM
I think she's faking. If not, I'm an *******.

madskrillz2
11-05-2009, 02:41 PM
This is exactly why I never get a flu shot. All of you laughing are abunch of asshats. Dystonia is rare, but real. Like some people have said, this H1N1 crap is getting blown WAY out of proportion. More people die from the regular flu every year. My other motivation for not getting it is my aunt. She is a nurse at a hospital and she said all the doctors she trusts are sayin to not get it. Plus the fact she never gets a flu shot either. She also said something that everyone at the hospital is finding kinda strange. Every case of the flu they've had so far has come back as swine flu. Now I'm not saying it's a government conspiracy like some people, but to have not one case of the regular flu is kinda strange.

I think the only people who should get the shot are people that are already suffering from some other type of serious ailment. I know people who have gotten the vaccine and still gotten swine flu. I'll take my chances.

Pappy
11-05-2009, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by madskrillz2
I'll take my chances.

Just think, in the very near future you may not have this choice!

quad2xtreme
11-05-2009, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
Just think, in the very near future you may not have this choice!

If you decide the vaccine is the right choice for you and you think you've had a reaction, report it to your doctor or enter it into the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System.

http://vaers.hhs.gov

mxduner
11-05-2009, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
Just think, in the very near future you may not have this choice! :D right on

Bryson#221
11-07-2009, 09:48 AM
That's so sad.

No matter which way you slice it. Poor girl :(