View Full Version : Keyed Truck

LeGaCyGiAnT124
11-04-2009, 10:41 AM
What would you guys do if someone keyed the tailgate of your recently redone truck but you don't have proof of the person you suspect did it? Like today when my girlfriend asked him about it he just laughed to her face and said that sucks. Then him and his druggy friends were singing songs about breaking windows and stuff at their lunch table. My girlfriend's ex boyfriend is the only one I can think of that hates me enough to do this. What would you guys do? He is a minor and I am 18, so no I can't just go and fight him. Here is a picture of the truck

Scro
11-04-2009, 10:50 AM
With out any kind of proof, there's nothing you can do as far as the law is concerned. You could file a police report, but there won't be anything to come of it.

Nice truck, by the way. Hate that happened to it.

muddy400EX
11-04-2009, 10:52 AM
do you think you can take him? if you think its him then id beat the living **** out of him. if its just you and him he has no proof you beat him up, just like you have no proof it was him that keyed your truck. u should find him by himself and beat him with a ****in sledgehammer

dns1764
11-04-2009, 10:56 AM
try this to get back:
1 get a heavy chain
2 wrap it around any of his car's major parts (door frame, engine block)
3 attatch the other end to your truck
4 gun it ripping his car apart

rodeo#11
11-04-2009, 10:58 AM
sounds like he is super jealous cause 1. you probably have a way nicer ride than him and 2. you got his old gf... true you cant do anything about this really...on the other hand..pepper spray can temp. blind someone so you can beat the sh** outta them.

BM@Ronayers
11-04-2009, 10:59 AM
I would just let it go dude. I have had things like that done to me before and unless you catch them doing it, nothing can be done. I personally agree with everyone saying beat his ***** and whatnot but that would not solve a thing. I tend to let me temper get the best of me but I have been trying to do better :devil:

Bad A truck by the way!

LeGaCyGiAnT124
11-04-2009, 10:59 AM
Them options would feel so good to do but I am not trying to get in trouble out of this. I would love for him to just leave us alone, its been since March that the two of them broke up. He wont give it up already and he continues to do this kind of stuff. What if I got one of my buddys to do something to his car? That was it wasnt me and he wouldnt know for sure.

muddy400EX
11-04-2009, 11:01 AM
i think beating his *** would solve alot! lol. if you just let it go he will continue to mess with you and wont take you serious. you need to show him whats up!

LeGaCyGiAnT124
11-04-2009, 11:02 AM
Oh and did I mention he is a gangster that drives a Cadillac Fleetwood that is wrecked and has a system in it? He rattles his car around town like he's the shiz. Wears his hat sideways, all that good stuff.

rodeo#11
11-04-2009, 11:09 AM
i hear ya man when me and my soon to be wife started dating back in highschool we had this kid who would not leave our relationship alone..tried his best to ruin us, when it comes down to it though she chose you...he is jealous...park your truck on top of his car just to show whose more dominate! :devil:

muddy400EX
11-04-2009, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by LeGaCyGiAnT124
Oh and did I mention he is a gangster that drives a Cadillac Fleetwood that is wrecked and has a system in it? He rattles his car around town like he's the shiz. Wears his hat sideways, all that good stuff.

to me he sounds like a wannabe poser wigger who needs to be put in his place:)

you should at least do something to his car

rollie
11-04-2009, 12:58 PM
i wouldnt do anything to his car. that will just make him F your truck up more.

i would just fix it and never say anything to him again, and keep a very close eye on it at night and such.

He's obviously really jealous of you so if you just be the bigger person it will piss him off

By the way, badass truck!

400ex28
11-04-2009, 01:04 PM
whoop his *** :devil: lol jk. id just fix it, jealousy is a *****. how bad is they key mark?

fasterblaster09
11-04-2009, 01:16 PM
well I dont know what to say about being the RIGHT thing, but I would honestl y whip his ***** up and down. even if he didn't, he deserves it for laughing. I had a nice looking car with a custom paint job, and very often I would come out and would have scratches on it, I guess from jealous people, or just to be a d*ck, so its possible is was someone else if it was in a public parking lot

coryatver
11-04-2009, 01:30 PM
The dude who keyed your car wants attention and wants you to freak out about it and make it a big drama fest. By messing with his stuff or getting in a fight with him you are giving him exactly what he wants. It will just escalate the situation and he will screw your truck up more or do even worse stuff.

File a police report. Turn it in to your insurance if it is bad enough to make it worth it and get it fixed. Ignore and avoid the piece of crap.

It is not good having a nice vehicle as a daily driver in high school and college anyone that does gets vandalized. Get a beater car for driving to school and such and leave the nice truck at home for hauling the quad.

Quad18star
11-04-2009, 01:35 PM
You can either just ignore it and don't let him have the satisfaction of knowing he pissed you off .... which is the best choice ....

or

You can slash his tires and break his windows and start singing that song he was singing.

Whatever works best for you.

:blah:

matt14c
11-04-2009, 02:26 PM
I'd video tape you sleeping with his ex in the back of the truck then send it to him! Then wait until he is 18 then beat the **** out of him for good measure.:devil:

gcart2
11-04-2009, 02:33 PM
im 17, someone did it to my truck. i know who it is but have no way of proving it. its weird because its my "friends" ex lol. we never tied the knot but everyone knows about us.

suck it up and have it fixed and move on. i had mine fixed two days after done for 220 bucks. **** happens.

muddy400EX
11-04-2009, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by coryatver
The dude who keyed your car wants attention and wants you to freak out about it and make it a big drama fest. By messing with his stuff or getting in a fight with him you are giving him exactly what he wants. It will just escalate the situation and he will screw your truck up more or do even worse stuff.

File a police report. Turn it in to your insurance if it is bad enough to make it worth it and get it fixed. Ignore and avoid the piece of crap.

It is not good having a nice vehicle as a daily driver in high school and college anyone that does gets vandalized. Get a beater car for driving to school and such and leave the nice truck at home for hauling the quad.

im thinking its the opposite way tho. i think he did it because he knows this guy isnt going to do anything about it, and he will get away looking like a badarse. so, if he were to act on it and show him up he will be surprised

muddy400EX
11-04-2009, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by coryatver

i have to agree with ya on that statement tho. im always afraid of my firebird getting messed with.

i read about this guy on a camaro website, was driving with his convertible top down, and a he got hit with a rock by some punk kids on bikes, and he slammed on the brakes, backed up and jumped out and chased him down. grabbed him off the bike and slammed him into a garage door:eek2: he said he felt bad after cuz the kid was crying,lol. thats what he needed tho

fastredrider44
11-04-2009, 03:22 PM
1. Your GF DOES NOT need to be talking to him anymore

2. Get back at him however you feel necessary, but do not tell anyone and be ready to deny it.

Messing with someone elses vehicle is not acceptable in my book. I had my tailights busted out be some POS that I don't know from Adam, but he got the word that I was looking for him, so I haven't seen him around.

muddy400EX
11-04-2009, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by fastredrider44

Messing with someone elses vehicle is not acceptable in my book.

thats how i feel 2, i got pissed just readin it and seein how nice his truck is, and it aint even mine!

atvnut22
11-04-2009, 03:52 PM
take his tires off, and put them in his car,lock it, then put super glue on all his locks, and door holes.....he'lle get the point then

slightlybent47
11-04-2009, 04:23 PM
If you have no proof than you really can’t do anything. I know it sucks but that’s the way it is. I have found that when you don’t know what to do it's best to do nothing. Just wait and karma will take care of it, it may take a while but what goes around will come around. If you get proof then then let the law take care of it. I know it’s not as satisfying as kicking *** but you’ll stay free and they won’t.
Keying your truck is a mistaminer but assault is a felony. You will lose your right to vote, have a gun, get a job and so on. Don’t give up your rights for the rest of your life over a scratched tailgate.

Nick110
11-04-2009, 04:25 PM
Go up to him and talk to him like a man, and ask him politely if he was the one who keyed your truck. If he says no, then let it go. if he laughs or says yes beat his ***.

Guy400
11-04-2009, 04:35 PM
Whether or not this kid is a wigger punk is a separate issue. You have to look at the facts here.
1.) Your truck was keyed.
2.) You don't know who did it.

If you don't know who did it than you can't come after anybody. You can ask the kid if he did it. If he admits to it than deal with him. If he says no than you're basically bumming. When I was in high school I had some stuff stolen from my car. I had a strong suspicion of 1-2 guys that probably didn't but because nobody would talk I couldn't go around slashing their tires or beating them up without knowing for sure.

I would, however, tell your girlfriend to stop talking to this guy altogether. Ex-boyfriends/girlfriends just muck up a relationship.

One_Bad_400
11-04-2009, 05:41 PM
Man that sucks. that is a very nice truck. i'm not a fighter but if someone did that to my truck, there would probably be no stopping me. plus, the 18 year old thing doesnt matter THAT much. now if he was 14-15. yes, but if he is 17, its fine.

Wears his hat sideways, all that good stuff.

ya, 90% of the MX world wears that flat bill hat turned sideways ****** crap. it sickens me. how "they" have such influence on the community for them to want to act like that. when i see a flat bill or a hat turned sideways. the only thing i can think about is brains on the wall

300ex_#387
11-04-2009, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Nick110
Go up to him and talk to him like a man, and ask him politely if he was the one who keyed your truck. If he says no, then let it go. if he laughs or says yes beat his ***.

Do this. Aftewards go knock up his sister. If he doesn't have a sister go for the mom.

416exfreak
11-04-2009, 06:05 PM
I went through a similar situation.

Except I was the minor and the keyer was 18.

Just catch him at a party or outside of school somewhere, then get him alone and beat seven shades of chit out of him.:macho

muddy400EX
11-04-2009, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by One_Bad_400
Man that sucks. that is a very nice truck. i'm not a fighter but if someone did that to my truck, there would probably be no stopping me. plus, the 18 year old thing doesnt matter THAT much. now if he was 14-15. yes, but if he is 17, its fine.

ya, 90% of the MX world wears that flat bill hat turned sideways ****** crap. it sickens me. how "they" have such influence on the community for them to want to act like that. when i see a flat bill or a hat turned sideways. the only thing i can think about is brains on the wall

i like flat bills:( but i dont wear them sideways, wear super baggy clothes, or talk like a wigger

powermadd400ex
11-04-2009, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by muddy400EX
i like flat bills:( but i dont wear them sideways, wear super baggy clothes, or talk like a wigger

same, its great to suprise people when i have such a southern accent and seeing the look on their face :D

but i agree with nick as far as your dilemma goes. sucks though :/

400ex28
11-04-2009, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by 300ex_#387
Do this. Aftewards go knock up his sister. If he doesn't have a sister go for the mom.

words of wisdom

LeGaCyGiAnT124
11-04-2009, 09:35 PM
I am not sure what I am going to do. You can't talk to this kid in person, he will just try to start stuff right away. My girlfriend doesn't talk to him anymore, that's the thing. Like he should have moved on now but he hasn't. Luckily my dad has the paint and everything so it's basically going to be free to fix. Not many people like him at school and I hear of others wanting to beat the crap out of him. I will give it some time and eventually something will happen to him. Not saying it's going to be from me but he will get what he deserves soon enough. I will fill you guys in.

muddy400EX
11-04-2009, 09:46 PM
i really hope he pisses off the wrong dude, lol!

T_Bag
11-05-2009, 05:37 AM
Hang him from an oak tree!!!

Scottt89
11-05-2009, 06:29 AM
Sit on it for a few months until it is pretty much forgotten. Then take some dimes with Superglue and put them over the key hole of his car and watch for the fun part. Most key holes are the exact size as the dime so there really is no way to dislodge it or anything. While it may not be the toughest move in the book, it def has some clever humor.

b.lee
11-05-2009, 07:36 AM
Take the valve stem cores out of all of this wheels.

Leave the cores next to each tire on the ground.

Flat tires and no way to fill them up will piss him off.

Then maybe stop by the area and laugh at him

hondariderdylan
11-05-2009, 10:44 AM

key the trunk lid:devil:
oh yeah, oil+beach= slow agonizing boom for the motor:D

DOUG_LONGISLAND
11-05-2009, 12:06 PM
Why are you scared of him? Confront him and find out what's good. If he says anything or wants to fight, punch him in the neck. If you beat the **** out of him, he won't **** with you or anyone anymore.

Pipeless416
11-05-2009, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by DOUG_LONGISLAND
Why are you scared of him? Confront him and find out what's good. If he says anything or wants to fight, punch him in the neck. If you beat the **** out of him, he won't **** with you or anyone anymore.

then deal with the assault charges :) . good idea!

motofreak2772
11-05-2009, 12:44 PM
Mess up something of his...
then if he tries to do something else to your truck catch him or get proof then you can get him in trouble. or if he tries to fight you you can call it self defense and kick his *ss

buck440
11-05-2009, 01:16 PM
dropkick the mother****** lol

bens250ex
11-05-2009, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by dns1764
try this to get back:
1 get a heavy chain
2 wrap it around any of his car's major parts (door frame, engine block)
3 attatch the other end to your truck
4 gun it ripping his car apart

Be careful cause its a chevy lol j/p......but you might end up breakin your own stuff tryin this especially with a 1500....but i do like that color combo looks good

muddy400EX
11-05-2009, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Pipeless416

it would be sooo worth it tho:blah:

madskrillz2
11-05-2009, 01:50 PM
I had basically the same thing happen to me only it was a girl and the keying was the entire right side of my truck. This girl was jealous I was dating somebody else. Of course she denied it but I have very few enemies and none that would go that far but her. Unfortunately, since it was a girl, I couldn't do anything about it. BUT I sort of got some revenge. Apparently she had abunch of enemies and somebody busted out her rear window at school the very next day. After that happened, I wasn't as upset. :devil:

slightlybent47
11-05-2009, 02:05 PM
I am not sure what I am going to do. You can't talk to this kid in person, he will just try to start stuff right away. My girlfriend doesn't talk to him anymore, that's the thing. Like he should have moved on now but he hasn't. Luckily my dad has the paint and everything so it's basically going to be free to fix. Not many people like him at school and I hear of others wanting to beat the crap out of him. I will give it some time and eventually something will happen to him. Not saying it's going to be from me but he will get what he deserves soon enough. I will fill you guys in.

That is the best thing, just wait and see. You don’t have to do anything. One day he will be in jail and you will be free.
Like i said before don't risk your rights over this. If you assault him then he can and will file charges on you and then where will you be. It will make him look in the right and not you.

If you just want to be mean then go to a hunting supply store and get you some skunk sent and put it in a syringe and stick it in the rubber trim around his window and inject the skunk sent into his car.

But again if you wait something or someone will do it for you.

Wait till you know he is holding drugs and snitch on him, collect the reward and use that to fix the truck.

Nick110
11-05-2009, 04:36 PM
why is everyone such a *** these days. Go talk to him and see if he did it, what happens happens. people fight and then its settled.

Although I live by this rule watch out cause a one time this kid got into his dads truck and chased me down and rammed my car. hes in jail now though.

Tommy Warren
11-05-2009, 05:34 PM
get a coffee cup fill it with brake fluid and drive by his car and throw it on the roof....He gets away with it .....you get away with it!! And then if something else happens to your truck you know who did it.

LeGaCyGiAnT124
11-05-2009, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Tommy Warren
get a coffee cup fill it with brake fluid and drive by his car and throw it on the roof....He gets away with it .....you get away with it!! And then if something else happens to your truck you know who did it.

That is so weird you say that. My girlfriend's mom was saying to put it in a super soaker haha.

onefast400ex
11-05-2009, 11:42 PM
Damn this site is filled with people wanting revenge haha, that's not good. I am not promoting this but, in Walmart they have this stuff called "aircraft paint remover". Pretty sure they sell two versions, aerosal and tin bottle. It's like $7 and you can have lots of fun with it and still have some. As soon as it hits paint, it starts to bubble and bam the paint wipes off. It's perfect for creating artistic designs on automobiles. I personally recommend taking this person out to lunch or dinner, talk it over, set aside disagreements, split the bill, give each other a hug and pretend it never happened. But hey, that's what I would do, Good Luck.

buck440
11-06-2009, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by onefast400ex
I personally recommend taking this person out to lunch or dinner, talk it over, set aside disagreements, split the bill, give each other a hug and pretend it never happened.

WTF¿:confused:

Zakradu398
11-06-2009, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by onefast400ex
Damn this site is filled with people wanting revenge haha, that's not good. I am not promoting this but, in Walmart they have this stuff called "aircraft paint remover". Pretty sure they sell two versions, aerosal and tin bottle. It's like $7 and you can have lots of fun with it and still have some. As soon as it hits paint, it starts to bubble and bam the paint wipes off. It's perfect for creating artistic designs on automobiles. I personally recommend taking this person out to lunch or dinner, talk it over, set aside disagreements, split the bill, give each other a hug and pretend it never happened. But hey, that's what I would do, Good Luck.

Aircraft Stripper ;)

Kickstarts-suck
11-07-2009, 12:18 AM
I had my old truck keyed last year.. I was pissed and still am but I never figured out who it was though. I know it was one of my GFs guy friends that are jealous though.

If they did that to my lightning id kill them if I ever found them.

Bryson#221
11-07-2009, 09:43 AM

I've got a few of those guys in my town too. Hard to believe they truly think that crap looks cool. One dude works at a gas station and has all of his low-rider buddies come and corral during his work shift- then afterward, they go cruising down our "busy streets" making their cars hop UUPPP annnd DOOWNNN. LOSERS?!?

Yup.

onefast400ex
11-07-2009, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by buck440
WTF¿:confused:

Buck440 don't think too hard about it. haha

cosinostra
11-07-2009, 02:44 PM
Dump your girlfriend or get used to getting your stuff jacked with........

There's a ton of hot chicks in the world. Why waste your time with one who brings drama into your relationship...

416exfreak
11-07-2009, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Pipeless416

Thats why everyone thinks this country has lost it's balls. People won't even fight to defend thier property for fear of being punished.

Eff that. Around here, people know whats coming to them if they mess with someone elses things.

416exfreak
11-07-2009, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Nick110
why is everyone such a *** these days. Go talk to him and see if he did it, what happens happens. people fight and then its settled.

Although I live by this rule watch out cause a one time this kid got into his dads truck and chased me down and rammed my car. hes in jail now though.

You didn't merk him on site?

If someone chased me down and rammed me, I would without hesitation kill that person. They have no regard for your life, so disregard theirs and end the situation any way possible.

Mind if I ask why he did that? Did you get his grandma pregnant or what?:confused:

300ex_#387
11-07-2009, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by 416exfreak
If someone chased me down and rammed me, I would without hesitation kill that person.

I may have my immature comments on this site but that is just stupid.

416exfreak
11-07-2009, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by 300ex_#387
I may have my immature comments on this site but that is just stupid.

And how is that stupid? I call it honesty. If someone went through the trouble to chase me down, and then RAMMED my vehicle with me inside, knowingly endangering my life.. why should I not try to kill that person?

Maybe its just a southern thing. We dont allow people to do things like that to us. We fight back.:chinese:

300ex_#387
11-07-2009, 04:20 PM
And how is that stupid? I call it honesty. If someone went through the trouble to chase me down, and then RAMMED my vehicle with me inside, knowingly endangering my life.. why should I not try to kill that person?

Maybe its just a southern thing. We dont allow people to do things like that to us. We fight back.:chinese:

It must be a southern thing I suppose. I just don't think killing somebody would solve anything but your anger towards them. Oh and the fact that you would go to prison. Would it really be worth it? I highly doubt you could get off on a self defense. It just doesn't make sense to me.

Pipeless416
11-07-2009, 04:37 PM
Thats why everyone thinks this country has lost it's balls. People won't even fight to defend thier property for fear of being punished.

Eff that. Around here, people know whats coming to them if they mess with someone elses things.

but the harsh reality is that you're screwed if he presses charges. people can talk all they want, but most do not want to end up with an assault charge or getting sued. a lot of people just have a lot of growing up to do. that's the unfortunate truth.

flammable
11-08-2009, 07:33 PM
idk bout u, but when i was in highschool ppl would key your chit just cuz it was nicer than theres, whether or not they even knew the owner

Mud Goat
11-12-2009, 09:20 PM

Sounds like a idiot to me :D A punk keyed my truck when i was in highschool, so i just let it go and here's why. About a couple weeks later he was broke down on the side of the road in the pouring rain, i slowed down so he could see it was me, waved and smiled and kept driving. You wnt have to get even, Karma will kick his @$$ for you. Just my 2 cents

Mud Goat
11-12-2009, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by muddy400EX
thats how i feel 2, i got pissed just readin it and seein how nice his truck is, and it aint even mine!

yep, i agree.

byrdman37876
11-13-2009, 05:46 PM
Nail his house doors shut and burn it down with him inside.

BakerRacing40
11-14-2009, 01:48 AM
i have three marks on my truck from someone that's days are numbered.. they range from a foot and a half long to three feet long and he also sliced my brand new tire.. this happened a week after i got it out of the body shop and just had that side painted and new body panels.. and it was two days after he cut all four tires on my other pick up and marked it up too..

it still makes my blood boil thinking about it but just like i vowed then, it may not be today, next week, next month, or next year, but he will pay and he will pay dearly for it. so don't think you have to act today there is a time and place for everything and believe me karma is a mother flucker.

the way i've been raised is if you have a problem, come out and say it. you don't mess with vehicles and if you do, the only way to do it is to scratch your name and number on it. you should be proud of what you do and be able to put your name on it..

TCracin440ex
11-14-2009, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by BakerRacing40
it still makes my blood boil thinking about it but just like i vowed then, it may not be today, next week, next month, or next year, but he will pay and he will pay dearly for it. so don't think you have to act today there is a time and place for everything and believe me karma is a mother flucker.

the way i've been raised is if you have a problem, come out and say it. you don't mess with vehicles and if you do, the only way to do it is to scratch your name and number on it. you should be proud of what you do and be able to put your name on it..

agreed 100% good words right there my friend. id rather somebody be a man and punch me in the face or something but dont mess with my vehicle, family, animals or property of mine. im funny about my truck and property. it might not be a gold mine to some. but its mine and i dam sure dont want no keys or anything else going down the side of my truck

my stepdad always said that saying to me "theres a time and a place for everything" very good saying and believe in it too!!

rdtrp13
11-29-2009, 12:26 AM
beating ***** is always fun but you should just let it be with out proof you could make something bigger then it alreay is, but since he has a stereo in his car the fun thing is to find his car smoe night when he is out and about and leaves it unlocked open his trunk unplug the power wire strip it back about an inch plug it in the ground and the positive at the same time and walk away, most of the time those guys value there stereos and it gets costly when he keeps haveing to replace amps, do that a couple times, always made me feel better.