PDA

View Full Version : Dmc Exhaust

ATV_MAN
01-16-2003, 07:38 AM
Anyone run a dmc full exhaust. I would like for someone that has experience with them please tell me the differences that the dmc has compared to a e series and compared to a t-4 Thanks

Colby@C&DRacing
01-16-2003, 08:32 AM
I have ridden on a DMC full system. It was on a 440 bike. It ran very well had good power everywhere but it is hard for me to compare it to the other pipe you asked about though, because I have only ridden with them on stock bore bikes. All of the White brothers pipes seem to perform well. I feel the dmc is more free flowing for a big bore kit though.

DESDAK4
01-16-2003, 10:25 AM
I have not run it on my quad but friend did and with ground welds on my head pipe and my old e-series slip on our races always dead even and I even won a few. Now that same friend and another guy I know had the screws in the silencer fall out a couple times. I believe it is a good pipe but there are jsut as good out there better prices heck the X-6 isn't even that much more than the DMC.

Jay
USAF

forum
01-16-2003, 10:32 AM
yea but after mods like a big bore it changes everyhting. If your going to be putting in a 440 or 416 kit and carb mods or other engine tune ups like that then I would advise somthing like a curtis sparks X-6 or the dmc. Considering theres two head pipes all the way back you'd figure they would have greater flow for hi tuned engines. If a pipe company claims there 1 pipe is the best for any engine mods they are flat out lying or dumb. Once you change the engine the tunig of the pipe should be changed for optimal performance. Taking this into consideration engine builders pipes are usualy the best for modified engines.

DESDAK4
01-16-2003, 10:50 AM
I do agree with you 100% notice I have switched to the very nice Hetrck pipe in prep for a bigger bore and other stuff:D

Jay
USAF