PDA

View Full Version : New 400+ acre riding area opening in southern Ohio

Purn1973
11-04-2009, 05:02 AM
I would love to have posted this earlier but it took 2 days for my account to be confirmed, sorry for the short notice.

Wheelers Off-road Park free weekend ride, November 6,7, and 8th. 400 acres of groomed trails from easy to extreme with free primitive camping and hog roast for all riders on Saturday.
Plans to have the MX track and 500' drag strip done in time depend on the weather. Open to all dirt bikes, quads, rail buggy's, Jeeps, and sideXsides.

Park is located at 8066 St. Rt. 348 Bluecreek, Ohio 45616
Call Rick @ (937) 544-8265 for more information

Hope to see all of you there!

waloud
11-05-2009, 12:38 AM
Do you have a web site?

Purn1973
11-05-2009, 03:40 AM
Originally posted by waloud
Do you have a web site?

No web site yet..I'm not affiliated with the park in any way, just trying to get the word out. I have spoken to several people in the past week about this ride. There is going to be a huge turn-out for this.

panteramatt
11-08-2009, 07:38 AM
So how was it?

Purn1973
11-08-2009, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by panteramatt
So how was it?

It was freaking awesome!!

Somewhere in the neighborhood of 800 people showed up. Most were rail buggy's, trucks' and Jeeps but it was still fun.
I hooked up with a few other guys on RZR's and rode all day...can't wait to go back.

Purn1973
11-08-2009, 04:33 PM
Scroll down for some pictures of yesterdays ride.

http://www.rzrforums.net/general-rzr-discussion/19318-400-acre-off-road-park-opening-weekend-2.html

400exc
11-16-2009, 05:29 PM
any info on a website yet?

Purn1973
11-16-2009, 09:36 PM
None yet...they are also closed till Jan. 1st for one weekend ride then won't open again till sometime in the spring.

blacknblue#2
11-18-2009, 10:21 PM
Im 10 minutes from this park. I had a race that weekend and didnt make it out. Brother took the jeep out and had a blast. Says its perfect for jeeps, razrs and that such. He said it will be a blast for a guy that loves to hillclimb which is right up my alley...adrenaline haha. But i have Emailed the owner with suggestion of building an MX track. He says its underway and in the making. Not sure how it will turn out yet due to MX just aint a big thing around here. I hope it dont turn out being a couple 40 foot doubles and the rest of the county saying "Man those jumps are f***in huge, Crazy". But i wont knock it till i see it. When i get word the MX track is done i will go check it out. If i pull in and see some 80+ jumps plus some jumps out of some hairpin turns then ill be impressed and in love :devil: :devil: . So All in All this park may hit the ground running. I sure hope so due to the fact of me gettin older and needed to save some money im gettin tired of traveling all over the place for good riding. I guess what im saying is when this guy opens full time then everyone thats within driving distance needs to come give him our business. ALot of our riding areas are shutting down and if we keep business coming in than that will be one less we have to worry about losing.........Oh yeah. here is the closest thing to a website he has so far http://www.myspace.com/wheelersoffroading

xjoedirt55x
11-24-2009, 04:57 PM
About how far away from the Cincinnati area is this place? If it is within a few hour drive, I may head out for the Jan. 1st ride, or when the open back up for spring.

blacknblue#2
11-24-2009, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by xjoedirt55x
About how far away from the Cincinnati area is this place? If it is within a few hour drive, I may head out for the Jan. 1st ride, or when the open back up for spring.

roughly an hour and a half from cincy depending on what part your coming from. Im ten minutes from the park and it takes me 405 minutes to get to the Eastgate of cincy..come out. The guy just wrote me today and told me the track will be ready in jan so ill be going out.

Purn1973
11-25-2009, 05:06 AM
Your an hour and a half away, maybe a few more minutes at worst. Take East 32 till you see Steam Furnace road. Turn right and follow that till you come to White Oak road. Turn left on White Oak and follow that till it ends on route 348. Turn left and look for the signs for Wheelers Offroad Park.
Piece of cake....

blacknblue#2
11-29-2009, 03:13 PM
I went out and rode here today. He wrote me and said the track was about half and to come out and check it out so far. This place is lookin good so far. the track is just how i like it. Up hills, down hills, banked turns. Once its complete i think it will be fun and be a fast paced track. As for the trails they look good too. It has a variety of rough technical areas and smooth wide open trails. Plenty of hills and mud for you guys that like mud. so far i give it two thumbs up.:cool: