PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone im or use last fm? lol i no

mxduner
11-04-2009, 02:33 AM
Okay so i'm old school, but a couple of my friends use aim or whatever it is. I am a yahoo person and after searching on this subject found, only people complaining about switching from aim and other im providers and it's inconvenience. So i searched for add on's with fire fox and found 1 i think might help called yoono. Is this a helpful tool? or am i blowing all this out of proportion?

2ndly is anyone using last fm or other sites to stream different music? I am looking for this site that you browse through others playlists and stream from there. What site is that? or what do you guys listen to? reason i bring this up, i found a add on for firefox called fire fm, when i was looking up the 1st question's add on

gcart2
11-04-2009, 02:36 PM
www.meebo.com

Jigsaw
11-04-2009, 05:18 PM
I use last.fm or when I want an individual song or browse playlists I use imeem.com

Sjorge450R
11-04-2009, 08:57 PM
grooveshark is what you are looking for. that lets you browse any song and play anysong.

I use Pandora regularly, and I have recently started using last fm due to it being on my xbox now because I have the new beta dashboard and that includes a Last FM app.

mxduner
11-04-2009, 11:24 PM
okay thanks guys, imeem totally rings a bell. I thought i would never get sick of my i pod... boy i was wrong. Last fm seems more like just a radio station, last time i went on it...

How about the first part of my question. Is there an app that i can use for my firefox browser that will work smoothly with other service providers like aim and others?