PDA

View Full Version : Minnesota?

OverTheEdgeINC
11-03-2009, 07:25 PM
I just moved to Hastings Minnesota and curious what kind of riding there is around here? Does anyone know of any trails, Gravel pits, Tracks?

My 440ex is built for dirt oval but I got another 400ex I like to pull out and ride from time to time..... Wheres everyone from??

OverTheEdgeINC
11-14-2009, 04:32 PM
Theres nobody???

shelbyzz
01-05-2010, 11:26 PM
Hi,
I am from Shakopee. I think frozen lakes are going to be a better option.-?
There are very few places to ride in MN.
From April 1-Nov.1 you are not allowed to ride any public land in the bottom half of the state! I have been to the state park - Gandy Dancer trail by Hinckly,MN, that is supposed to be one of the best in the lower half of state. I am planning a trip to Soo Line South trail from McGrath,MN to Moose lake where there is a Soo Pits Atv Trail(abandoned gravel pit). But most of the state parks are rated "easy riding" difficulty and I am told that is like a dirt road, you might as well take the car. There are maybe 15 state parks if you have a DNR sticker. I think Tri-county atv park in Fairmont is closer to you, that is a field to cruise around in, I think 4 miles of trails.? not sure - go to http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/index.html

Good Luck!

axellmusic19
01-08-2010, 04:49 PM
I personaly love the pits but there is alot of places to ride around moose lake and the state park nemadji to the east of it. There is not much for the technical rider unless you go far north to the double track trails for 4x4s. I live on White Bear Lake so that's wintertime location, however depending on what you like to ride its about 2 hours away from most central MN cities to a good trail. Since your in hastings, there are a few tracks to the southeast of there maybe and hour and a half away if you are into that. Have fun!