PDA

View Full Version : AMA-ATVA MotocrossAwards Banquet Deadline Nov. 6

quadnana7
11-02-2009, 09:37 PM
Don't forget the deadline for registering for the awards banquet is this Friday Nov 6th
This is the last chance for most of us to be together until next year. From the discussions on the forums looks like a lot of us will not be at all of the races next year. This may be our childs last year to qualify in the top ten if financially we can't get to the races next year. This is very sad we have become a special race family and we are going to miss everyone very much.
For those of you that are on the fence of if you are coming or not please think postive about coming. Your child worked hard to be in the top ten and that is an honor. Let your child be honored on stage with the other top riders as he deserves.

Lets get a count of who plans on attending and where they are staying!!!!!!
Look forward to seeing everyone soon.
We will be staying in a condo at Gatlinburg Town Square

Ryko racing
11-03-2009, 07:56 AM
Ryan will be coming with Szymborskis as i have to work.
Hutchinsons, marras,heaths, sepesis,hortons,musicks have all said that they are coming.

Most of the wiley gang is staying at the waterpark.

I will drive down friday night after work.

I hope that the promoters will look at the split schedule system at least for the kids, after the support i have seen on line for this type of schedule the number of riders actually competing will be small.

I think everyone should send an email with a yes or no at least to stephanie@racerproductions so they can see the numbers for themselves. 9F YOU HAVENT SEEN THE SPLIT CONCEPT it is posted on Drr by Gary Fallon.

What does everyone think ??

( racing is important to our family, but not as important as keeping a roof over our heads)

T@AFP
11-03-2009, 08:56 AM
We decided yesterday afternoon we will be going.
I was on the fence, but you're right. WE worked too hard to put our kids in the the top 10 or even top 20. It was truly dedication to the cause and now it's time to party.
We're in! :D

mini racer #39
11-03-2009, 10:59 AM
We will be going along with the Johnston family. I agree with Frieda, with most of us not sure about next year the kids who made the top 10 deserve to be there. Tom glad you finally decided...lol...Hunter did a great job last year. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Like most going we will also being staying at the water park. Made most $$$ sense for us. Don't have to pay extra for go carts and laser tag...lol

hotquads1
11-03-2009, 02:42 PM
what is the waterpark ?
marc

quadnana7
11-03-2009, 04:26 PM
Marc
It is called Wilderness at the Smokies it has an indoor waterpark
it is on the right on the hill before you get to Sevierville. Check it out on their website wildernessatthesmokies.com

hotquads1
11-03-2009, 04:57 PM
Thanks NANA, I guessed we missed it last year.

STOCKRACING917
11-03-2009, 05:49 PM
Our whole traveling gang will be there: Stocktons,Sheltons,Voiles and Thompsons. We have a condo somewhere up in Gatlinburg. Can't wait to see everyone again. Travel safe and see ya there.

cole shake 32
11-03-2009, 08:02 PM
we will be there not sure where were staying yet

THARNESS
11-04-2009, 07:51 AM
We won't be going this year. Will's football team is in the playoffs and they really count on him.

You guys drive safe, have fun, and hopefully we'll see ya in March.