PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Dual A-arm DRR with KX60 Shifter Engine - FOR SALE

thedeatons
11-01-2009, 08:52 PM
I wasn't getting any response in my build thread, perhaps because no one realized it was now for sale...

My family has come upon some financial trouble, and we are selling all our quads. My 250R is almost parted out, the DRR50 is gone, now we need to sell the shifter quad.

It is a 2007 DRR DDRX2 Water Cooled 70. We sold the 70 engine and installed a 1991 KX60 engine with a fresh top end. The KX60 is all stock, with an FMF pipe and jetting done only. It flat out rocks, super fast. I rode it down the street and it was ridiculous.

My 7 year old daughter only has about 3 hours on the build. It works great with no hiccups. She can easily kick it over, and learned the clutch within a hour.

I just installed an auto clutch in the engine, so now you do not have to use the clutch lever. Just notch it into gear, then hit the gas when ready. The stock DRR thumb throttle is used in conjunction with a new custom Motion Pro throttle cable. You can still shift it normally, you just don't have to use the clutch lever. The standard clutch is included.

The swingarm was designed by me and Brad Loomis over the course of many phone conversations. The swingarm uses chromoly tubing , and the welds look great. The rear shock is also ride height adjustable without affecting the preload.

Currently the swingarm is raw metal. For another $200 I can powdercoat it and the frame. The cheaper option is for you to take the quad as is, and do it yourself. I can ship it anywhere in the US for $400.

Let me know, we really need to see this gone... The money will help a great deal...

Here is the build thread:
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=392203

Thanks,
James

thedeatons
11-08-2009, 05:42 PM
In case anyone was questioning how fast this DRR was... Here ya go. Video from today, 11/8/09

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRkMQQPOxGI

James

gdeines
11-09-2009, 11:16 AM
How much?

thedeatons
11-28-2009, 12:07 PM
Sold... Thanks everyone....