PDA

View Full Version : remember jalopy racing?? well we're at it again!

Juggalo
01-15-2003, 08:28 PM
we just got a new car and we've been busy preparing it. its totally stripped out, no windows (except winshield), no carpet, mirrors, paneling, back seat, trunk, no anything. we just got done adding ram air (lol) and cutting the exhaust tonite so check it out. we'll probably get some pics of us jumpin it and doin some other crazy stuff with it in a few days. BTW i'm the guy in the middle if your wonderin.

TC17
01-15-2003, 08:31 PM
awesome! i like your ram air. lol. i can't wait to see these pics.:blah

jay's 300
01-15-2003, 08:35 PM
Get some action pics! :blah

MILF_HUNTER
01-15-2003, 08:42 PM
nice man. me and my buddies do the same thing. over two years we have written off four cars. We jumped a k Car station wagon 83 feet no lie its all on tape. jumped it 4 more times then rolled it. we jumped my 76 3/4 ton truck till the front end broke off. had another k car and hit two trees then ended up in the river. and had a nissan sentra that went like a bat out of ****. weve been caught by the cops every summer however.

DGR Designs
01-15-2003, 08:45 PM
AWESOME! you should spray "the tank" on the side lmfao
~dave

TC17
01-15-2003, 08:49 PM
put some neon and strobe lights on the front and make the cardboard wing and you'll be set.;)

MILF_HUNTER
01-15-2003, 08:51 PM
wear your helmets
lol thats what me and my boys do when we go out drivin

2K1 300EX
01-15-2003, 08:55 PM
where do you get the cars from, do they run decent and around how much do you give for them(if you don't mind me asking)

MILF_HUNTER
01-15-2003, 08:59 PM
the most ive payed for my field cars is $100.00 canadian. they need a lil tlc. like new oil, clean the plugs up. chop the exhaust off so it can breath. then go nuts.

Juggalo
01-15-2003, 09:06 PM
we have wrecked 2 cars to date. one was a mazda 323 that we snapped the rear tire off and the other was my friends dads F250 diesel. man we launched the crap outta that truck we probably had 2 seconds of air time (thats alot especially for a big ase truck like that) but we broke somehtin on the radiator so now we're screwed. we have also jumped my friends van a couple times too but we haven't destroyed that one yet. we always wear our riding gear and seat belts with we are out doin the dangerous stuff, plus we have our own designated helmets. heres a pic of us jumpin the van

Juggalo
01-15-2003, 09:19 PM
by the way we just happen to have a ton of connections to get cheap cars. this one we got for free. the top dollar we will ever pay is 100 bucks. so far all the cars we used actually ran pretty damn good too kind of a shame to waste em but it was worth it! there is no greater thrill than jalopy racing.

Dan_Guetter
01-15-2003, 10:16 PM
hahhaahhaah thats funny stuff

Dan_Guetter
01-15-2003, 10:18 PM
by the way, im an old school icp fan!!!! riddle box my fav!!!!!
all though carnival of carnage was good tooooo!!!!!!

01-15-2003, 10:22 PM
Tooo COol

Max400
01-15-2003, 10:57 PM
jalopy racing california style

Max400
01-15-2003, 11:00 PM
another

killed300ex
01-16-2003, 05:54 AM
lol thats awsome i was never into jumping them but me and my freind have tried to destroy our fair share of cars lol we had a toyota turcell lol that thing was awsome front wheeler drive so we were doing backward cookies in the sand pit and the rea wheel got like completly torn off it was hangin there be like 1 bolt so that wasnt enoguht to stop up then we had it in the pit bumpinbg of the rev limiter for like 3 minutes then we blew 3 cylendars lol that car lasted a real long time but then we got a rea wheele drve corolla that thing lasted about 3 weeks max it found its way intpo more snowbanks than i can count lol then we were doing some high speeds runs down the wooped out pipe line and it was to much for the rear end lol all the shocks got blon and broke in half we havent fixed it but we are just gonna weld some steel rods in the back no suspension. No we are on the look out for antehr caqr we found one for free its a suzuki samari 4 sp that needs a new head gasket we jsut got to go and pick it up. THe other car we had but never got to drive was a jouste i gues it had motor problems we thoght it was a head gasket but it had some more serious costly engine problems.
lol i v had some fun with junker cars but im really looking forward to the samari with 4x4 sould be fun to go to some of the more technical trails
killed

motochris
01-16-2003, 02:02 PM
Wow... i havent seen stuff like that for a long time... I thought that type of racing was dead... Cool stuff dude......:D

DGR Designs
01-16-2003, 02:17 PM
man 5 of us (me an my friends) are gettin togeather after safe grad in a few years and we all have a $100 beater and miles of skidder trails lmao. were gonna go muddin in a firefly then when they die, were rollin them over and lightin them on fire lmao have fun!
~Dave

EricB
01-16-2003, 02:43 PM
yeah hehe lastnight i towed my yota to my uncles so he could do some motor work to it. but we had to tow it there with a big *** Uhall. it was funny though, one of the motor mounts was broken it had about 25psi for oil preasure (when running ROFL) and it had a nasty exhaust leak. oh and the tranny slipped like a motha too. sorta like jalopy racing..

but last april we watched a guy jump a granada or something into a rock quary and light it on fire. it was pretty teets hehe.

Guy400
01-16-2003, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by killed300ex
lol thats awsome i was never into jumping them but me and my freind have tried to destroy our fair share of cars lol we had a toyota turcell lol that thing was awsome front wheeler drive so we were doing backward cookies in the sand pit and the rea wheel got like completly torn off it was hangin there be like 1 bolt so that wasnt enoguht to stop up then we had it in the pit bumpinbg of the rev limiter for like 3 minutes then we blew 3 cylendars lol that car lasted a real long time but then we got a rea wheele drve corolla that thing lasted about 3 weeks max it found its way intpo more snowbanks than i can count lol then we were doing some high speeds runs down the wooped out pipe line and it was to much for the rear end lol all the shocks got blon and broke in half we havent fixed it but we are just gonna weld some steel rods in the back no suspension. No we are on the look out for antehr caqr we found one for free its a suzuki samari 4 sp that needs a new head gasket we jsut got to go and pick it up. THe other car we had but never got to drive was a jouste i gues it had motor problems we thoght it was a head gasket but it had some more serious costly engine problems.
lol i v had some fun with junker cars but im really looking forward to the samari with 4x4 sould be fun to go to some of the more technical trails
killed Any member that can fix the spelling and punctuation in this reply and repost it gets complimented by me:D

insane250Racer
01-16-2003, 03:07 PM
hey int he very first pics is that an R pipe above the car ...any 1 elese notice that or am i the only 1 that looked that close...nice gagrage

DGR Designs
01-16-2003, 03:35 PM
lol that's awesome I was never into jumping them but me and my friend have tried to destroy our fair share of cars lol we had a Toyota tercel lol that thing was awesome front wheeler drive so we were doing backward cookies in the sand pit and the rear wheel got like completely torn off it was hanging there be like 1 bolt so that wasn't enough to stop up then we had it in the pit bumping of the rev limiter for like 3 minutes then we blew 3 cylinders lol that car lasted a real long time but then we got a rear wheel drive corolla that thing lasted about 3 weeks max it found its way into more snowbanks than I can count lol then we were doing some high speeds runs down the wooped out pipe line and it was to much for the rear end lol all the shocks got blown and broke in half we haven't fixed it but we are just gonna weld some steel rods in the back no suspension. No we are on the look out for another car we found one for free its a Suzuki samurai 4 sp that needs a new head gasket we just got to go and pick it up. The other car we had but never got to drive was a jouste I guess it had motor problems we thought it was a head gasket but it had some more serious costly engine problems.
lol I v had some fun with junker cars but I'm really looking forward to the samurai with 4x4 should be fun to go to some of the more technical trails
killed

There ya go guy.....:devil

Guy400
01-16-2003, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Guy432
Any member that can fix the spelling and punctuation in this reply and repost it gets complimented by me:D What?? LMAO:D

Black400
01-16-2003, 06:59 PM
I have an old lincoln town car that im fixing up to mess around in and hit some jumps with my friends:blah

toby400ex
01-16-2003, 08:05 PM
all this reminds me of when me and a friend were out riding and we found an old riding lawn mower, we hooked to the toe rope and we rode it behind the wheelers, we even got some pics of us trying to jump it off a dirt pile ......that didnt work out, it just went throught the pile.:huh

Mitch400EX
01-16-2003, 08:12 PM
I used to jump my ranger. I've gotten the front pretty high off the ground for a truck. Done all kinds of crazy stuff with it, driving on hiking trails etc. Many Many dents from trees and stuff, half the grill is missing too. drove thorough a river that was just a tad too deep and hydro locked it once. stood in 40 degree water pulling the plugs out and cranking the water out. I think the previous owner abused it too, that truck won't die. I still drive it as a daily driver that is whats really funny.

01-16-2003, 08:19 PM
man it's awesome to some other crazy conooks out there haha j/p, thats awesome man I'd love to do some of that stuff hick style

QuadJunkies
01-16-2003, 09:15 PM
now THAT looks like FUN!!!!!!!!:blah :blah

airheadedduner
01-17-2003, 01:16 AM
Your car could use some speed holes, time to bust out the axe:devil

Juggalo
01-18-2003, 12:21 AM
haha speed holes..the simpsons is great. anyways man the other night we got that thing topped out. according to the kid that gave it to us it topped out at 80 before. well we took it on the road (not safe at all i know) and we had the speedo on that thing BURIED. the speedo goes to 85 and we had the pointer hitting against the odometer reseter. man it was freakin scary let me tell ya. my friend followed us in his avalon and he had to speed up to 120 to pass us so he says we were probably goin 110.

DGR Designs
01-18-2003, 06:28 AM
lmfao nice one ^ :devil

Juggalo
01-18-2003, 11:03 AM
well we popped a tire on it and put on the donut until we can find a replacment..we also discovered that the threads on the hub or whatever are extremely stripped...looks like we have some more work to do. until then heres another van jump pic but this one is kinda crappy..i promise we jump all the other cars way higher than this but we were too afraid to break the van.