PDA

View Full Version : badlands campground?

bignehls
10-30-2009, 08:01 PM
has anyone camped there? how was it, i have a 26 ft travel trailer i would be using. i know there is no alcohol allowed in the riding park but what about in the campground?

exrider4life
10-31-2009, 01:33 AM
i was there over summer. The campground is pretty typical. basically a wide open few acres you can camp wherever. There is special spots if you want to hook up u're camper to electrical and disposal. And as far as alcohol goes, technically its not allowed in the camp grounds as far as i remember, lol but we had a bunch of camp sites all together throwin a big party gettin drunk. so as long as u're some what cool with ur'e beer, it slides... Planing a trip up there soon?

itsallbizz
10-31-2009, 01:11 PM
we drink at that campsite everytime we go, and we just keep it cool and no one minds. I live in Bourbonnais, IL and we go about 8 times a year. let me know, we are always looking for more people to ride with.

rlbuhsjr
12-15-2009, 07:47 AM
I am from the Peoria, IL area and would be interested in meeting some people at the badlands since I have never been is there some things I should know?