PDA

View Full Version : READ Before posting

Quad18star
10-30-2009, 02:16 PM
Alright guys ... I started a sticky about the sale of parts in here in the Hybrid Section in order to keep this forum from being cluttered with Wanted and For Sale items.

I did this in order to HELP you guys out because the regular Classified Section doesn't have a section for Hybrids and parts.

Some guys have grasped the concept of it, while others still aren't getting it ... maybe it's just been an oversight or maybe some are doing it on purpose to not post in it.

So I'm asking you guys ONCE AGAIN ... Please post under ths Sticky anything you have for sale or anything you want to buy.

It's unfortunate , but if guys can't start following the rules, I'm going to have to shut it all down and make you guys post the For sale and wanted stuff in the general classified of this website. I DON'T WANT TO , but if I have to I will.

I will NOT be moving posts into the Sticky classified ... I will simply just deleate the entire post.

So PLEASE help us in keeping this section clutter free from all the For Sale and wanted posts.

Moderator Quad18star

dehner47
11-10-2009, 08:46 AM
got a question first. for us guys who want to trade bikes or even sell them outright, should we post up in the sticky post or make a new thread about it. not talking wanted parts for sale or trade, but selling full hybrid or wanting to trade a hybrid for something else. just wanted to find out what you thought before i went and made new thread.

Quad18star
11-10-2009, 09:46 AM
Post all for sale, wanted or trading parts and full bikes under the classified sticky.

Quad18star
11-25-2010, 10:05 PM
Guys ... I had a classified section made in this Hybrid section for you guys to use, and some members still don't have the common sense to post their for sale items in the classifieds.

I WILL NO LONGER MOVE THREADS ..... I WILL SIMPLY DELETE THEM.

Use your heads!!!!!!!

atvnmark
12-17-2010, 03:18 PM
I have a 400ex frame with a yz400f in it.Would like to sale everything together,frame, custom subframe,engine,carb,rad,exhaust,elec.everything bolted together.just put new valves in it only one ride on it.will sale sep but motor and frame must go first,was thinking 1400 to start let me know if interested.can send pics bike is still together give me a call 864-248-3223 also have extra parts motor 250, parts carb cr flat 60

82toyota
02-03-2011, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by atvnmark
I have a 400ex frame with a yz400f in it.Would like to sale everything together,frame, custom subframe,engine,carb,rad,exhaust,elec.everything bolted together.just put new valves in it only one ride on it.will sale sep but motor and frame must go first,was thinking 1400 to start let me know if interested.can send pics bike is still together give me a call 864-248-3223 also have extra parts motor 250, parts carb cr flat 60

how much just for the frame

theduke300
11-10-2012, 08:07 PM
Stickys are threads that are made to be stuck at the top of the first page in a sub-forum so that there the first thread you see no matter how many new threads are posted. For example, look at the 400ex sub forum. The very first thread you ALWAYS see is the one titled "popular 400ex links". Theyre usually made for important or often used threads