PDA

View Full Version : VIKINGS and the PACKERS

HtFoxChick
10-29-2009, 09:13 PM
Ok, my wounds are healed from last week (i think) We take on the Pack.

I'm a tad scared but i think the Vikings are the better team. ok, ok, let me hear ya talk ****. blah blah blah

VIKINGS with the WIN:) (i sure hope)

matt14c
10-29-2009, 09:50 PM
The team is good but im so sick of hearing about favre. I heard on the radio today that foxsports.com and nfl.com are going to have a live camera at the 50 yd line that will be on favre for the entire game. Thats b/s the media mainly espn has made that ole fart out to be bigger than the game and its not right. Come next june-august we will have to go through all the retirement bs again taking up the entire time of sports news or what should be sports news! :mad:

10-29-2009, 10:09 PM
Well I'm rooting for the Vikings to lose. Ahaha. Carolina needs to get Delhomme off the starters. Ever since the Cardinals killed us last season he is repeating that game over and over.

Giz400ex
10-30-2009, 06:33 AM
I hope the Vikes win ! I hope Favre throws it up there WAZOO :devil: We all don't know what happened there in GB with the owners ect... But, it would be awesome for Favre fans and Viking fans to go to GB and win. Its exciting to see somebody different playing well besides the Steelers, Pats, Giants ect... It get old and boring :ermm: I hope I will be able to watch the game.

450rRacer22
10-30-2009, 08:07 AM
I'm a packer fan but when they played the vikings i kinda found myself rooting for the vikings as the game went on. Guess i'm kinda a Favre fan, the man loves the sport and props to him for being able to play as good as he does. I'm sure i'll be rooting for the vikings again this weekend. I'm sure Favre will show green bay that he can still play. If Favre and the vikings beat them on sunday it'll just be a nice slap in the face to the green bay team and management.

jcv400ex
10-30-2009, 08:56 AM
Well being a Bears fan....I hope they both loose every weekend...so if I had to hope for one to win...it'd be Green Bay. Can't stand Favre, and Viks are leading the division.:ermm:

FHKracingZ
10-30-2009, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by 450rRacer22
I'm a packer fan but when they played the vikings i kinda found myself rooting for the vikings as the game went on. Guess i'm kinda a Favre fan, the man loves the sport and props to him for being able to play as good as he does. I'm sure i'll be rooting for the vikings again this weekend. I'm sure Favre will show green bay that he can still play. If Favre and the vikings beat them on sunday it'll just be a nice slap in the face to the green bay team and management.
If you are rooting for the vikings then you are not a packer fan. lol

I hope they pick favre off 4 times in the first quarter and then put him out of the game with an injury , packers win 100-0. that would be a good day in my books haha

HtFoxChick
10-30-2009, 09:56 AM
Oh now, thats not what i see happening at all!!! hehe

Farve has been damn near perfect so far. Last week we lost because of those stupid tips (grrrrrrrr)

He LIVES< BREATHES...football! He wants to win so bad that it may come down to another close game, and Peterson couldn't break lose last week (another grrrr) but Packers have no decent front line , and you know this to be true, the Vikings on top 24-18. Looks like a good game to be!!!!

Just get the facts straight...Packers just suck this year!:blah:

mxduner
10-30-2009, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by HtFoxChick
Oh now, thats not what i see happening at all!!! hehe

Farve has been damn near perfect so far. Last week we lost because of those stupid tips (grrrrrrrr)

He LIVES< BREATHES...football! He wants to win so bad that it may come down to another close game, and Peterson couldn't break lose last week (another grrrr) but Packers have no decent front line , and you know this to be true, the Vikings on top 24-18. Looks like a good game to be!!!!

Just get the facts straight...Packers just suck this year!:blah: Actually i've heard alot of reporters picking gb, but i hope the vikes win.

fhk racing, i understand you want gb to win, but don't wish ANY player to be injured.

matt14c, I totally hear ya bro lol. However, he sighned a 2 year contract. But i predict he will, opt out, maybe with an injury or something, and the media will do the whole thing over again:devil:

Sjorge450R
10-30-2009, 12:30 PM

Just get the facts straight...Packers just suck this year!:blah:

I am a life long packer fan and let me point something out. The team doesnt suck. The O line does. I know we played the Browns last week and their not the greatest, but! 0 sacks last week on Rodgers.

Since they last met, both teams are playing better....this game is going to be another close one. I will be watching it, while trying not to kill my roommate who is a Vikings fan.

Fred55
10-30-2009, 01:29 PM
I would like to know what all these "packer fans" will do next year after Favre retires, I hope they find another team to be a "fan" of because I sure do not want you back at all. True fans do not cheer again your team for one player. I do not blame the Packers at all for what they did to Farve, he brought it on himself. I believe they made the right decision regarding Farve and Rodgers and hopefully Sunday AR can show it.

And just think, next year...the Packers still have AR, and the Viqueens....good luck with T-jack and Sage!!!!

Fred55
10-30-2009, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by mxduner

fhk racing, i understand you want gb to win, but don't wish ANY player to be injured.

Oh come on, how ironic would it be if Favre would break his hip?

JR3
10-30-2009, 01:46 PM
im a jets fan and how he effed us at the end of the season with all the contract bull**** after last season id love to see him get carted off the field against the pack

10-30-2009, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Fred55
Oh come on, how ironic would it be if Favre would break his hip?

Ha, that's what I keep saying is gonna happen to his old brittle hips. lol

J.Brown121
11-01-2009, 05:21 PM
HOW ABOUT THOSE VIKINGS!!!!!!!!

HtFoxChick
11-01-2009, 06:12 PM
Ooooooooooooooooooo how bout them Vikings!!:D I'm exhausted!!!

Great game...again. And i mean by entertainment value. Close... all the way!!

Chit
11-01-2009, 06:16 PM
Ooooooooooooooooooo how bout them Vikings!!:D I'm exhausted!!!

Great game...again. And i mean by entertainment value. Close... all the way!!

I'm a Packers fan and even though we lost...I'm not bitter about it.

The difference was that the Vikings came out to play in the first quarter, and the Packers waited 'til it was too late halfway through the 3rd quarter.

Damn good game though.

honda400ex2003
11-01-2009, 07:21 PM
it was a great game to watch. Good playing from both sides while pure was on the other half of the picture in picture. I had the game on the left and pure on the right. it was a decent night to veg with my halloween candy i didnt hand out. lol. steve

mxduner
11-02-2009, 11:49 PM
Another great matchup for entertainment value as stated above, this time the purple won:devil:
what a good contest:blah:

btw go phillies

Ryan
11-03-2009, 10:11 AM
That was a great game! But Rodgers needs to brighten up a little bit and get rid of the ball sooner, or just throw it OOB. He toke so many hits that game he was limping alot during the 4th quarter.

Viking are looking great. I wish I could say that about my team (Giants). They went from looking fantastic with a 5-0.... To looking like the Lions with the last 3 games. :ermm:

mxduner
11-03-2009, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Ryan
That was a great game! But Rodgers needs to brighten up a little bit and get rid of the ball sooner, or just throw it OOB. He toke so many hits that game he was limping alot during the 4th quarter.

Viking are looking great. I wish I could say that about my team (Giants). They went from looking fantastic with a 5-0.... To looking like the Lions with the last 3 games. :ermm: Yea the giants are strange this season, like the eagles, seems game to game you just don't know what team will show up, or like which team wants it less...

OverTheEdgeINC
11-04-2009, 03:40 AM
No matter what any Ex favre fan says. The guy is a legend, You see this and hear this all the time. What other qb has the consecutive starts that he has? Who has the amount of TD Passes he has? Who can take a stadium full of boo's and laugh it off, not let it effect him and still throw for 4 touch downs. The guy is what some call "The ultimate warrior" Look at the vikings last 3 years. 6-8, 8-8, 10-6. Now they have Favre and start 7-1? I think this will be another 15-1 season. All the people who sit back and rag favre, Them packers would of never had nothing to be proud of if it wasn't for him. He carried that team the whole time. Left for the jets which he didn't like and came to the Minnesota vikings where he made comments such as "Hes never had a team w/ such high caliber of players" "No team has ever showed me respect like this and I feel welcomed"

Everyone didn't make a big deal when he went to the jets. Now he has a team thats 7-1 and had a season sweep on the packers they want him dead and dont show him any respect..... No matter what, If the guy went and signed w/ the miami dolphins or San Diego Chargers I'd still respect the guy for the good ball play he has gave us so far this season. Its all good though, Vikings are super bowl bound! Hate it or love it..... Its gonna happen!

HtFoxChick
11-04-2009, 07:35 AM
It's GREAT to be a VIKINGS fan!!:)

However, I do feel for the Packer fans. It has to hurt .