PDA

View Full Version : Herrmann Racing Issue

TroyLeePred03
10-29-2009, 05:08 PM
Was bidding on a Herrmann Racing Battery box for my YFZ that was listed by Brad Herrmann himself, I won the auction and it said delivery between 6-11 days.

Tomorow will be 11 days.

I emailed him two days ago wondering why I havent heard anything about it being shipped....i ordered 5 other things on the same day and they all came in the end of last week and the begining of this week...

I haven't heard back from my ebay message to him, so I opened a dispute saying i did not recieve it....

I also did some digging and it didnt list a phone number but his personal email...

I then went to the website and found a phone number..

one was 1-877-HERRMANN now if you can all count as well as I can youll realise the issue....for the people who cant count as well your typical phone number looks like this

1-877-123-4567

Meanwhile when you spell herrmann correctly like the website you get

1-877-437-76266

Yes an extra number....

Also listed is a regular PA number

215-679-2410 which directed me to a cell phone voicemail with no recording just the phone number...

Wondering if anyone knows Brad or lives near him or whatnot....or if someone here has had issues with him in the past or the company...

I need the battery box and I could have easily purchased any of the other 100 of them on ebay...

At this point I'll take my money back and walk away but if this carries out with no response whatsoever ill be sure to call the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint....

matt14c
10-29-2009, 05:19 PM
I had a problem with them this summer. I needed new bushings and ball joints for my 400ex arms and they billed me right away that day when I called which wasnt an issue but it took almost 10 weeks for me to get the stuff. I called him like every week or 10 days and got a different excuse everytime. They were suppose to send new stickers for the arms also and I still havent got them. I asked about them when the other stuff came and he said they were on the way. There site has alot of problems also. It has been under construction since april if not sooner! I will never by anything from them ever again!

10-29-2009, 05:24 PM
have you tried to just dial 1877herrmann? Some people post full names like that and the last number wont even go trough. meaning that phone number would be this.

1-877-437-7626

TroyLeePred03
10-29-2009, 05:30 PM
hmm good to know...ill call again tomorow....i will not listen to stories i just either want the damn box if its on its way already or i want my money back....excuses arent going to cut it they had 10 days to give me an excuse....i would have been ok with an excuse after i messaged them two days ago but tonight i am still waiting for any kind of respose and ive got nothin....

coryatver
10-29-2009, 06:06 PM
it says delivery between 6-11 days. you say it is day 10 so don't get to worried yet

TroyLeePred03
10-29-2009, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by coryatver
it says delivery between 6-11 days. you say it is day 10 so don't get to worried yet

DELIVERY

i havent heard anything in 10 days.

i instantly paid....

i havent gotten a notification of shipping or a tracking number and i havent gotten a response to my message or email...

6-11 days is a pretty ****ty time frame considering he is in PA and im in MA, i paid $14 for shipping that should get me priority shipping (flat rate boxes are great!), the item isnt huge, ups ground is slow but not that slow from PA.

really when i get no response after a few days to attempted means of contact its not a good sign...

Mity Mo
10-29-2009, 06:38 PM
Thats terrible to hear. I helped him test the +3 a-arms for the 400ex about 8 years ago when I was still racing. He designed me a bigger oil tank +1 swingarm and a steering stem.He was the greatest person I dealt with back then. He also tested with a couple of Pros. I hope you get the parts you purchased because I hate to think of one of my last sponsors I had before I retired i doing this. I know back then he also owned a machine shop in PA. I will keep my fingers crossed and good luck!!
Mo:confused:

vzmain61
10-30-2009, 07:28 AM
I used their stuff from 05-08 and never had any problems. It was when I had a YFZ 450. He even designed a TT swing arm that was for me to use only. Also had all of the long travel stuff they offer and the battery box they sell. That sucks to hear because they seemed to offer a good product...I just switched to something different because of the deal I got. Hope you get your issures resolved soon.

exrider12
10-30-2009, 07:37 PM
Sorry to hear about it but I hope you get it.

Did you watch the Wachusett vs. Fitchburg game?

We killed you guys lol. 41-0. Im from Sterling BTW

KDE
12-12-2009, 09:36 AM
Ever get your parts.Just curious I worked with Brad personally and he is really a standup guy always stood by his work with pride.I have tried reaching them but the phone is now disconnected.

KDE
Ever get your parts.Just curious I worked with Brad personally and he is really a standup guy always stood by his work with pride.I have tried reaching them but the phone is now disconnected.

KDE