PDA

View Full Version : New ATVA class suggestions

redonkulousruntsracing
10-28-2009, 07:43 AM
tntauto1127 started this thread in the DRR section, and I added it here, because I think from what I read so far it's justified. Read what has been written the DRR setion and chime in.

This is the suggested offshoot of the schedule thread to debate the suggestion of the addition of the 6-8 year old 50 production CVT class or 6-8 year old 70 cvt stock limited class.

I also thought maybe making the current 4-6 50 limited jr class change age to 4-7 but require any 7year old who finished the previous year in the top 3 points move out of the class.

I personally think we need an additional step between the 50 stk limited and 70 cvt production class.

Lets hold off just sending random suggestions on this. If something firm can be concluded by this I say we all respond with the final decision via email and put the suggestion in and maybe with enough voices being heard something can be added for 2010 classes.

Here is the info to make a proposal as per www.atvmotocross.com

To have your voice heard, send your rule proposal in writing via email to info@atvmotocross.com no later than November 6.

http://www.atvmotocross.com/article...or-series-rules