PDA

View Full Version : New Tools from TSR (Twin Stripes Racing)

thedeatons
10-27-2009, 08:18 PM
Your information in this post has been deleted as it has been deemed advertising for which you are not entitled to do. Only paid advertisers of this site may openly advertise their products and or services. If you would like to become an advertiser on this website, please contact webmaster@atvriders.com via email.

While it is not our intention to prevent information on this website, we have to protect those that support our endeavors through payment for the right to advertise here. Your company doesnt exist on giving your product or service away for free, just as ours doesnt operate without expenses therefore we can not allow free advertising.

For a reminder to you, our rules are listed at the bottom of every page. Thank you for your understanding.

5. No commercial advertising of any sort, except for advertising for our sponsors/paid advertisers - including banners in posts, avatars, or signature lines, website addresses, phone numbers, or messages (public or private). This includes users advertising for different shops or companies. We enjoy all shops taking part in ATVriders but no contact information, including websites or phone numbers. The administrator alone will make the final decision on what is advertising but as a simple rule it covers all retail shops, chop shops, and product manufacturers big and small. Manufacturers are strongly encouraged to post information on their own products, but please no ads or prices. Violation of this rule will result in one warning and then a permanent ban.

Quad18star

TLR-Online
10-27-2009, 08:22 PM
Very Trick Pieces!

thedeatons
10-27-2009, 08:30 PM
Thank you!!!

Be sure to check out the video to see the main jet tool with main jets attached!!!

James

dtowndiesel
10-27-2009, 09:10 PM
Hi, good thinking James these are both great ideas. Could you please give me dimensions on the carb/jet wrench? Just the length please, because of my pro-x/esr airbox elim/roll design frame combo I cant turn my carb like your saying. Thanks, Doug

thedeatons
12-12-2009, 10:39 PM
Updated Christmas price....

$25 shipped for both tools.

I only have about four sets of the tools at this price. If you are remotely interested then now is the time to grab a pair! Shipping will be via USPS.

Thanks!
James

250rPRIDE
12-13-2009, 03:51 PM
what are the tools james? whats the search on you tube

thedeatons
12-13-2009, 04:44 PM
Sheesh....

Here ya go.

http://www.*********.net/trx250rforums/index.php?showtopic=4346

Or search for Twin Stripes Racing Tools on YouTube.com

Or just PM me...

James

250rPRIDE
12-13-2009, 05:56 PM
shheeeeshhhh.
sorry for bugging you. haaa look at your first post on this thread. not sure if you knew but they edited it about addvertising.

thedeatons
12-14-2009, 04:08 PM
Yah I know, that's why I said sheesh.....

It wasn't directed toward you... :)

James

destey
12-15-2009, 04:50 AM
I get the advertising rules, but xxxxing out other websites urls? Isn't the whole point of the web to read web pages, click on urls and go to other websites? seems rather self centered... IMO

thedeatons
12-15-2009, 09:58 AM
Yes it is....

t r x 2 5 0 r . n e t

James

thedeatons
02-13-2010, 10:11 PM
Two sets of tools still available.... PM me if you are interested! $20 shipped per set!

James