PDA

View Full Version : 50 to 70 build up

Hutchracer
10-27-2009, 05:58 PM
Well the daughters quad was just finished up last Friday night and all I can say is WOW... The build up could not have been completed without the help of Les at G-Force NW and Frank at Jahner Built we would not have raced on Saturday without there help, Kari and I can't thank you guys enough. Karis quad has a ported Polini cylinder, 24mm carb and a upgraded intake setup, clutch mods and a custom pipe and it flat out rips now. I can only hope the girl gets more confident in her riding to use the power she now has.

Hutchracer
10-28-2009, 10:15 PM
Thought I should mention that we are flat track racing right now and have moved up to the 90 class, as well as the 0-125 open class. We raced the 0-70 beginner class last year while still running as a 50 and finished 2nd in points after missing 2 races with a broken collar bone. With the new engine setup we can run with the bigger cc quads in the class. In open practice we watched her pull a couple of 90s on the straights not bad for a 70 hoping to see her keep on getting faster as the season goes on