PDA

View Full Version : looking for a someone who can help me with a legal question??

trailrider894
10-27-2009, 01:03 PM
okay i was asked by a private party to try to collect signatures from all of the local small buisness to help stop this crazy obama madness ( so that we can all voice our opinion )....... so here is my question.... how can i create a document that i can have them sign that is legitmate and legal!!! i don't want our state senator just throwing this stuff away like it is just another little hoax...

I am at a lose at how to go about this officially????? If anyone knows anyone that is a lawyer or just a knowledgeable person that wouldn't mind letting me pick their brain and if they wouldn't mind helping me out a little bit. I would highly appreciate that!!! thanks guys!!

SRH
10-27-2009, 09:28 PM
you cant fight change, you need to embrace and manipulate

trailrider894
10-27-2009, 09:57 PM
embrace change?!?!?!?!?! Have you ever visited China????? Do you know that in china the government regulates the heat in your house!!!! if your cold to bad if your hot to bad!!!! Do you have kids???? I am not gonna sit here and watch our country and all that we have worked towards for hundreds of years just got to waste because of one man. Our founding fathers pulled us out of some ****ty situations and it can be done again. If i have to walk up to obama and tell that man myself what he is doing i will... we have forgotten the hero's of america!!!! " ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country! " -JFK

trailrider894
10-27-2009, 09:58 PM
But i guess i will default to the martin luther kind method and just trust that god can pull us through while i try to do what i can.... " Well, I don't know what will happen now. We've got some difficult days ahead. But it doesn't matter with me now. Because I've been to the mountaintop. And I don't mind. Like anybody, I would like to live a long life. Longevity has its place. But I'm not concerned about that now. I just want to do God's will. And He's allowed me to go up to the mountain. And I've looked over. And I've seen the promised land. I may not get there with you. But I want you to know tonight, that we, as a people, will get to the promised land. So I'm happy, tonight. I'm not worried about anything. I'm not fearing any man. Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord." Martin Luther King

trailrider894
10-27-2009, 10:00 PM
SRH and as far as your lame comment........

"What you lookin' at old man?"

"Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me."

( from the great clint eastwood himself )

George Washington is rolling in his grave because of people like you..... America as #1

Ralph
10-27-2009, 10:17 PM
I'm not sure what madness you are talking about, but I sure am glad McCain is not in the white house right now because then he may actually be able to get his "Internet Freedom Act of 2009" bs passed.

If you know anything about net neutrality, you know this is a terrible bill.

“Today I’m pleased to introduce the Internet Freedom Act of 2009 that will keep the Internet free from government control and regulation,” McCain said. “It will allow for continued innovation that will in turn create more high-paying jobs for the millions of Americans who are out of work or seeking new employment. Keeping businesses free from oppressive regulations is the best stimulus for the current economy.”

This bill would allow these companies to throttle the internet to their likings. If you are an AT&T subscriber, you may suddenly stop getting certain websites which may be competing with their assets.

derekhonda
10-27-2009, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by trailrider894
okay i was asked by a private party to try to collect signatures from all of the local small buisness to help stop this crazy obama madness ( so that we can all voice our opinion )....... so here is my question.... how can i create a document that i can have them sign that is legitmate and legal!!! i don't want our state senator just throwing this stuff away like it is just another little hoax...

I am at a lose at how to go about this officially????? If anyone knows anyone that is a lawyer or just a knowledgeable person that wouldn't mind letting me pick their brain and if they wouldn't mind helping me out a little bit. I would highly appreciate that!!! thanks guys!!

They know we aren't happy, they simply don't care that much. And if you ask me, it's just as much obama pushing through his spend spend spend agenda as it is the deadbeats in america mooching off the system that is ruining this economy and country.

You can do what you want with your signatures, it might make you sleep better. But until 75% of america pull their head's out of there asses, drop the entitlement issues, and get back to our roots of hard work, then nothing is gonna change.

trailrider894
10-27-2009, 10:24 PM
yeah but who is gonna pull their heads out of theirs asses???? Are you??? It takes one person to start a trend..... If i get shot starting that trend i am willing.... " ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country " -JFK

Ralph
10-27-2009, 10:24 PM
Here is what the Internet Freedom act will allow. The freedom for you to get ripped off.

http://www.craphound.com/images/netneutralpricing.jpg

trailrider894
10-27-2009, 10:25 PM
the mc cain internet freedom thing was stupid and would have never been passed anyway....

Ralph
10-27-2009, 10:31 PM
the mc cain internet freedom thing was stupid and would have never been passed anyway....

And we are lucky. Still shows you they are all being bought out.

I think if anyone wants to make any progress we all need to shut up and drop the sensationalist bs.

If you really think this country will turn into china then you are crazy. I know it may be fun to listen to Glen Beck and get all pissed off and patriotic but you gotta go back to reality.

trailrider894
10-27-2009, 10:52 PM
Quite honestly i don't listen to Glenn * Beck. Change must happen now.....

matt14c
10-27-2009, 11:01 PM
So Mr President Trailrider what would you do differently? Impeach Obama which will never happen and then bring in that old useless retard mccain or that dumber than dirt bimbo from alaska? Or are you going to elect that fat slob radio host? How about beck? What would you do that Obama isnt doing or what wouldnt you do that he is? Im pretty sure giving the situation that he was given he is doing an ok job. Is he the greatest president to ever live. Hell no. But he is light years ahead of Bush and or anyone else out there in waiting.

trailrider894
10-27-2009, 11:21 PM
The constitution.................. It it has been forgotten......... We must be feared and we must be respected for the military and economic power we are ... I am gonna type you a nice long letter tommorow at school in between my U.S. Government class and my Politcal Science Class....

derekhonda
10-28-2009, 06:42 AM
The constitution.................. It it has been forgotten......... We must be feared and we must be respected for the military and economic power we are ... I am gonna type you a nice long letter tommorow at school in between my U.S. Government class and my Politcal Science Class....

Ah, now it suddenly makes sense. Go write your paper.

dns1764
10-28-2009, 07:27 AM
Obama needs to stop thinking about getting reelected and do his job. he has done nothing yet gets unreal fame. they put his face on a F***ing chia pet. cant forget the shoes, basketball, or backpacks. it is getting out of hand

ben300
10-28-2009, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by Ralph
Here is what the Internet Freedom act will allow. The freedom for you to get ripped off.

http://www.craphound.com/images/netneutralpricing.jpg

****, that aint that much more than im payhing now for internet through armstrong at my place..**** and i dont even use myspace or what ever that things is next to youtube..

you goofy liberals need to cool it..you got your man, let him screw stuff up for few years...so he great he is then

reptikes
10-28-2009, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
Ah, now it suddenly makes sense. Go write your paper.

Yes it does!

Ralph
10-28-2009, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by ben300
****, that aint that much more than im payhing now for internet through armstrong at my place..**** and i dont even use myspace or what ever that things is next to youtube..

you goofy liberals need to cool it..you got your man, let him screw stuff up for few years...so he great he is then

Do you see ATVRiders.com in that list? You may have to pay for an unlimited plan for that. Go look at your cellphone bill, are you happy with those rates? Check out the average cost for a cellphone plan around the world. The USA is way higher on average for developed countries. I don't like paying these outrageous prices, maybe you do though.

You are missing the point. But when you try to log onto fox news one day and cant because the your ISP is affiliated with CNN you will know what i'm talking about.

Freedom for the internet means all content is equal.

Think about how pissed you all were when comcast pulled VS off of Direct TV. You guys got pissed when comcast controlled their own content. Net Neutrality protects the openness of the internet. No reason to change that.

extremeblastr
10-28-2009, 04:29 PM
maybe you should all stop b****ing and whining. i wish the goverment would do absolutely nothing for a couple years. just sit back and watch you all run around like chickens with your heads cut off because you don't know how to fend for yourselve. there is a very small percentage of our population left that knows what its like to work for what you have and that you have to work to keep it. you assume that somebody is going to jump in office and fix all your problems which puts a lot of unneeded pressure on the back of someone who is making very important decisions so hell yeah he's gonna make mistakes. before we get to far in this direction hell no i am not an obama supporter i do not agree with his ideals or the way he goes about things but there were enough dumbasses out there to get him in so i gotta deal with him until the next election and vote again in hopes that my voice will be heard. the absolute truth about what is wrong with this country is that every joe schmo out there thinks hes entitled to whatever he wants and that the goverment or someone else is doing something wrong if he can't have it. get off your *** and work if you want something stop expecting somebody else to fix it for you.

Pappy
10-28-2009, 05:24 PM
The way I see it, reform is needed for alot of things.....

The bad part is, as I see it, is that the Obama folks are finding a new route to cause reform but I forsee no savings or benefit.

A spade is a spade....and we are dealing with no count political agenda based people running the show. You just dont win in that situation.

The benefit I do see....folks are waking up, not just to the head clown, but to his minions below him in the government. Maybe...just maybe...enough folks will wake up and seek change back to what our country was founded on. And if new folks cant do the job...vote them out as well and so on and so on.

What amazes me is how friggon dumb our elected folks are. I have watched videos that made me want to cry. I cant believe folks that damn dumb are in charge of anything......the news is the best thing on TV now, you cant make this **** up!