PDA

View Full Version : Special Deal on my Part Out Engine - 265cc

thedeatons
10-27-2009, 09:26 AM
I am still waiting for the left side engine case to come back from the welder. It is being repaired as there was a hairline crack there.

I have the ignition out, and it is being sold separately. If you are at all interested in buying the engine without the left case repaired let me know. The entire engine has new bearings and seals throughout, less than 40 hours on them. A brand new long rod Honda crank sits inside. Wiseco 68.5mm piston with fresh rings make up the top end, along with an o-ring'd Pro Design Cool Head. The engine runs on 91 octane pump gas, with a 173psi compression reading after a few kicks. Only Red Line 2 stroke racing oil was used as premix, at 32:1 always.

I can include a brand new sparkplug, brand new complete gasket kit, and an extra stock cylinder and Wiseco piston.

If you want it as-is, with the unrepaired left case half, let me know. I can do all that stuff mentioned above and just send it off to you for $600 shipped. That is $100 off my original price and free shipping, plus the extra gaskets and complete top end.

shane125
10-29-2009, 08:17 AM
can you post some pics or email me some at shane_mx_8@yahoo.com