PDA

View Full Version : forum question

10-26-2009, 03:11 PM
Our local race series has a little forum where people go on to talk about upcoming races and stuff. The problem is, anyone can go on there and say something without leaving their name. This of course means that theres always people on there talking crap about other people or tracks, and no one knows who the person is because they dont leave their name. Is there anywhere that the people that run the forum can go and maybe download something that makes the forum a little more secure?

mxduner
10-26-2009, 03:26 PM
yea we had that problem in are district, but just in the guest section, i think it is not open to guest's anymore. which makes the site boring and lacks traffic. but it had to be done

BakerRacing40
10-27-2009, 03:58 AM
ya guest sections are usually like that, my opinion if you want to trash talk via internet grow a pair put your name to it, if you can't say it to them they just need to stfu and get over it, but really people need to leave it out on the track and let that do the talking. when its over be mature enough to know to let it be. i've seen way too many times emotions boil over on the track and spill on into the pits. about a month ago a 40+ yr old was wanting to fight a 16 yr old kid because they got tangled up on the track and from what i seen it was the old guys fault. and i've seen several times where some body will come off the the track hot and almost run somebody over, sometimes its a little kid that ends up in danger that shouldn't be present.... wow i guess i'm starting to rant haha but bottom line is nut up or stfu..