PDA

View Full Version : Here we go Steelers....here we go

etondaddy
10-26-2009, 06:55 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fowJfqhZkc8&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fowJfqhZkc8&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

10-26-2009, 07:09 AM
the Colts and steelers our my wifes favorite teams. So yes go Steelers!!

10-26-2009, 07:15 AM
why does steelers fans feel the need to clog up everything with posts, rants, and etc? i used to like football, now i can't stand it because i have to hear and see steelers crap all over the damn place...

i can't get away from it...as much as i would love to and as much as i hate seeing the crap, it pops up every where...i do a simple search for new posts and what do i find, steelers crap...i f-ing hate it...i can't stand to watch football anymore because of it...

so to all of the steelers fans out there...remember, not every one cares, and some may actually be annoyed b y the garbage that that is spewed...

10-26-2009, 07:20 AM
Well you didnt have to look now did you NO!!! If you dont like dont look and Im talking about the post not the site.. Have a great day !!!!

etondaddy
10-26-2009, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by speedyquad
why does steelers fans feel the need to clog up everything with posts, rants, and etc? i used to like football, now i can't stand it because i have to hear and see steelers crap all over the damn place...

i can't get away from it...as much as i would love to and as much as i hate seeing the crap, it pops up every where...i do a simple search for new posts and what do i find, steelers crap...i f-ing hate it...i can't stand to watch football anymore because of it...

so to all of the steelers fans out there...remember, not every one cares, and some may actually be annoyed b y the garbage that that is spewed...
Hahahahahahahah......that's funny thanks dude you just made my day. You should move to Cleveland. I wouldn't post my name neither if I was you.

Mike Kozura

Coley'sdad#8
10-26-2009, 07:29 AM
wow Speedy, sounds like you need a cold beer brother, chill a little.

10-26-2009, 07:30 AM
unfortunately, when i did the new post search, i see the go steelers go...i have no control over that...what i am saying is that all of the damn overbearing steelers fans need to turn it down a notch...it gets annoying listenening to it for 8 hours at work, and then seeing it in non football related places also...it's like someone slowly driving a screw into my head for 23 weeks...and this coming from a former steelers fan...i have many hats, shirts, a bettis jersey, and other paraphenilia in my closet...

I GNIKCUF HATE IT

10-26-2009, 07:34 AM
what does posting my name have to do with anything...i tell everyone that i hate football because of the steelers fans...even the steelers fans that i work with...i don't post my name because it is no ones business...if you need to know my name, i'll tell...i don't need the attention

10-26-2009, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by Coley'sdad#8
wow Speedy, sounds like you need a cold beer brother, chill a little.

nope, i come to places like this to get away from that crap...it never ends...steelers fans hate patriot fans and cowboy fans because they are so overbearing and arrogant and brag about their successes...guess what...steelers fans are just as bad and maybe getting worse

Coley'sdad#8
10-26-2009, 07:37 AM
I bet your just TONS of fun to have over for a cookout:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

10-26-2009, 07:38 AM
LMAO!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

etondaddy
10-26-2009, 09:14 AM
Wow Speedy you need a pill and a cold one......... but I can see by your signature your always complaining about something. Your what we don't need around here. Search or no search you clicked on it. Now do us a favor and go be miserable somewhere else.........lol.

You did make me laugh....until I started to feel sorry for yea........you just put me in a great mood I'm going to be extra nice to everyone for the rest of the day. Love you to Speedy......lol

Mike Kozura

10-26-2009, 12:09 PM
i am great at cookouts, as long as you don't talk about the steelers and no, i am not always complaining...i saw the thread and decided that after listening to 8 hours of it at work, that i didn't want to see the crap here...and i figured i would let people that it doesn't need to be spewed everywhere...

why do i need a pill and a cold one? have you ever had to endure weeks on end of overbearing, pretentious, arrogant, crap spewing from a group of people that are everywhere? try it, after years of it, you will be in the same position that i am

and as far as my sig goes...well, it refers to those that have sigs longer than the post that they are in as well as the next 8 posts...and at least one person in this thread has a sig like that

etondaddy
10-26-2009, 12:28 PM
i am great at cookouts, as long as you don't talk about the steelers and no, i am not always complaining...i saw the thread and decided that after listening to 8 hours of it at work, that i didn't want to see the crap here...and i figured i would let people that it doesn't need to be spewed everywhere...

why do i need a pill and a cold one? have you ever had to endure weeks on end of overbearing, pretentious, arrogant, crap spewing from a group of people that are everywhere? try it, after years of it, you will be in the same position that i am

and as far as my sig goes...well, it refers to those that have sigs longer than the post that they are in as well as the next 8 posts...and at least one person in this thread has a sig like that
No...... your past the pill dude you need a doctor.........:huh :huh :huh

Sorry Pappy I'm done with this cat........

Come on Steeler Nation lets give it to this Steeler hater.............:macho :macho

Mike Kozura

10-26-2009, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by etondaddy
No...... your past the pill dude you need a doctor.........:huh :huh :huh

Sorry Pappy I'm done with this cat........

Come on Steeler Nation lets give it to this Steeler hater.............:macho :macho

Mike Kozura

and this is the attitude that i am talking about...take what i give as you expect me to take it from the steeler nation...accept that there are differences of opinion and move on...don't try to force the love onto those who do not care or want to hear it...

Coley'sdad#8
10-26-2009, 01:45 PM
your wound up tighter than a ztr 2000 torque spring:eek2:
you need one of them little rubber stress dolls that you squeeze and their EYES BUG OUT :eek: Do you like Wiffleball by chance?????

mini racer #39
10-26-2009, 04:04 PM
wheres smitley when you need him ????? :devil:

coryatver
10-26-2009, 04:47 PM

I feel the same way about Penguin Fans. To each his own. If you don't care to hear about the steelers then don't open the tread:D

zach R 7x
10-26-2009, 05:38 PM
Etondaddy ,that is the coolest video !

sounds like to me that Speedys got a bad case of pms,with a serious anger issue!

it 's hard to believe that you are from PA and you used to like the" STEELERS " but now you hate them ,because you have to hear about them every day .

are you sure your not a CLOWNS fan?

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO !!!!

Coley'sdad#8
10-26-2009, 06:26 PM
I've got the solution Speedy,
Move to Nashville, NOBODY HERE LIKES OUR FOOTBALL TEAM so we don't even talk about it. The only thing i hear every now and then is when I am acting up my wife will tell me "you better quit or I will pull a McNair on your butt":eek2: :eek2:

mxdad423
10-26-2009, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by mini racer #39
wheres smitley when you need him ????? :devil:

Hey Im here, just been really busy, not much time to get on here lately....
Man Speedy must be one of those upset patriots fans, still mad because they missed the playoff's last year, amazing to see that their really not that good once they got caught and couldn't cheat anymore. LMAO.
Steeler fans are IMO the best fans in the nation, (Sorry Bobbie no offense) lol, just watch any of their games, no matter where they play the nation is there, and they stand behind their team no matter how bad or how good they are.
Speedy I just don't get it, if you didn't want to read it, you shouldn't of opened it, if you opened it you wanted to read it, come on dude tell the truth. You think it's bad now, you are really going to be in trouble after they win thier 7th one this year.
And yes I am a huge Pen's fan to, so come on lets get on that subject to, I love this stuff I can run with this one as long as you want, LMAO......
Ok got to go watch the Skin's get run over by the Eagle's, not to upset any of you Skin's fans, just an observation, and no I don't like the Eagle's, actually can't stand them.

Hey Mike, why you always go to start trouble? LOL

Kevin Smitley

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO......... :devil: :devil:

10-26-2009, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by coryatver
I feel the same way about Penguin Fans. To each his own. If you don't care to hear about the steelers then don't open the tread:D

pens fans aren't all over or in your face like steelers fans...and i still have to see the GO steeleres go in the search

nope not a big patriots fan either...you must not have read any of my posts...

and i opened to put a little bone in the side of the fans like they put in me....i visit atv forums as a way to relax and get away from hearing football crap and, bam, there it is on the search results screen...

i'm sure they'll buy another one...what ref has bettis's lost ring/watch/necklace from the 5 bowl win? that was the last time that i watched a lot of football...only watched the superbowls since...

shaffer0305
10-26-2009, 08:17 PM
ice or grass PITTSBURGH will kick your *****

mxmike717
10-27-2009, 11:05 AM
Its all good.

WHO DAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Saints going all the way!

mini racer #39
10-27-2009, 07:12 PM
hmmm...guess since were doing this we probably shouldn't forget those 6-0 COLTS....hehehe:blah: :D :blah: :D :blah: :D

mxdad423
10-27-2009, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by mini racer #39
hmmm...guess since were doing this we probably shouldn't forget those 6-0 COLTS....hehehe:blah: :D :blah: :D :blah: :D

Now I know it's you this time Bobbie.....LOL.....:D :D :D

Kevin Smitley

mini racer #39
10-27-2009, 09:46 PM
OK OK you would win that bet this time...lol:D

LT80
10-29-2009, 12:13 PM
Easy on Speedy fellas...He is from Oil City.
Even Carrot Top bagged on Oil City when he was in Erie.
All the dentists in town starve..
BAHAHAHAHA :devil: :D

Seriously tho speedy, if I was from Oil City and still had a job, I'd be a very happy fella, Steeler co-workers or not. :)

WTG Mike....

etondaddy
10-29-2009, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by LT80
Easy on Speedy fellas...He is from Oil City.
Even Carrot Top bagged on Oil City when he was in Erie.
All the dentists in town starve..
BAHAHAHAHA :devil: :D

Seriously tho speedy, if I was from Oil City and still had a job, I'd be a very happy fella, Steeler co-workers or not. :)

WTG Mike....
I love yea like a brother Jack......that cracked me up.

OK Speedy check this one out the beginning is when you may have still liked the Steelers and football.

I love the calls by Kurt Gowdy (sorry if I spelled it wrong)

Mike Kozura

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KIgibHblhos&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KIgibHblhos&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

coryatver
10-29-2009, 04:02 PM

and i opened to put a little bone in the side of the fans like they put in me....

your just adding fuel to the fire lol.

chris grissom
10-29-2009, 04:18 PM
Go Steelers, even a Tennessee guy, right Jack?

10-29-2009, 04:21 PM
Thats right Chris. Im from Indiana and like the Steelers!!!!

Coley'sdad#8
10-29-2009, 06:00 PM
we ain't got nut'n here in TN, they're all goin to jail or getting shot by their girlfriends. local news here is that Bud Adams (owner) is mad because he cant get coach to open the game with his pick for QB

etondaddy
10-29-2009, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Coley'sdad#8
we ain't got nut'n here in TN, they're all goin to jail or getting shot by their girlfriends. local news here is that Bud Adams (owner) is mad because he cant get coach to open the game with his pick for QB
Sorry my friend it's not jail or girlfriends..........here's were your nuckleheads (as Fisher would say) messed up.......lol

Mike Kozura

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XDj6kywTm50&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XDj6kywTm50&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

mxmike717
11-03-2009, 09:03 AM
7-0

WHO DAT!!!!!!!

:D

mxmike717
12-08-2009, 11:17 AM
WERE DEM STEELER FANS?

:devil:

etondaddy
12-08-2009, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by mxmike717
WERE DEM STEELER FANS?

:devil:
Hahahahahha.......we're here

Mike Kozura

raidernut
12-08-2009, 04:15 PM
ouch:D

mini racer #39
12-08-2009, 04:48 PM
I only have 1 thing to say...........
12-0 BABY!!!!!!!!:macho :macho :macho :macho

etondaddy
12-08-2009, 05:21 PM
The only things I ever liked about the Colts were Johnny Unitas and Tony Dungy......... but that is one cool lookin horse.

Mike Kozura

Phugg
12-08-2009, 05:39 PM
The Raider Nation has done thier part. If you cant mmake the playoffs , take someone out who might.

Logan #34's Dad
12-13-2009, 12:29 AM
HOW ABOUT THEM BROWNS!!!!!!!!
We may stink but we beat the Squealers and knocked them out of the playoffs for sure. WoooHooo!

LT80
12-13-2009, 09:10 AM
Dammit!!! I'd expect that reply from someone that runs a backward turning motor. :devil: :D
..Geeeeeez.... I was in Ohio yesterday and the browns fans were wearing their browns stuff proudly. LOL

All that game (browns/steelers) did was point out how lame the steelers can be. Without luck, they have nothing.
Palamalooooo is their whole defence and now that he's got a TV ad, he's got a hang nail and can't play.

Big Ben stated "we are not the old steelers" ..He and Rooney should think on that statement.

bulldogfallon
12-16-2009, 03:24 PM
GO BROWNS!!!!!!

I enjoyed this one!!!

12-16-2009, 03:27 PM
I like the Steelers but COME ON COLTS 13-0 what a season.

Logan #34's Dad
12-16-2009, 03:29 PM
We could lose every game BUT beating them bums makes the season great! I live in Ohio and there are far too many Steelers fans. Including my trader son!

mini racer #39
12-16-2009, 04:00 PM
:D :confused: :devil: :eek2:

etondaddy
12-16-2009, 05:09 PM
Keep it up guys...... have your fun............ who else has SIX.

Mike Kozura

Logan #34's Dad
12-16-2009, 05:19 PM
Living in the past Mikey, living in the past. Lol