PDA

View Full Version : and you thought motocross was an adrenaline rush...

jesseweaver
10-25-2009, 09:43 PM
check this vid out, these guys are crazy. but it looks like a lot of fun. its the next best thing to straight up being able to fly

<object width="580" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I4U6T_BB1N8&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I4U6T_BB1N8&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="360"></embed></object>

Canadian144
10-25-2009, 09:57 PM
That stuff looks crazy!

I would try it.... except I'm afraid of heights! LOL

Honda#4
10-26-2009, 09:27 AM
Now thats some frickin intense stuff right there. The guy getting close to the rocks gave me goosebumps, i'd be a scared of being jello at that speed.

Sjorge450R
10-26-2009, 12:18 PM
many of you know that I just went skydiving a few weeks ago...I have decided that I am going to try to pursue my A class license for that so I can jump solo and when ever i want, but I am really interested in doing the wing suit jumps.

If you havent gone skydiving, go. And then fantasize about this as you will be closer to being able to jump like these guys..lol

gcart2
10-26-2009, 12:30 PM
one for the bucket list.

madskrillz2
10-26-2009, 12:40 PM
Wish I had the balls to do that. That's just straight insane. :eek:

Scro
10-26-2009, 02:11 PM
Anybody else seen the video of the guy skydiving with one of those suits that hits the bridge? He was doing a stunt, to fly under the bridge or something like that, and miscalculated the distance to the bridge. He ended up hitting the bridge at 120+ mph, killing him instantly. I looked for the video on youtube, but couldn't find it. The video showed him flying in, but then cut out right as he was about to hit the bridge.

Tommy Warren
10-26-2009, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Scro
Anybody else seen the video of the guy skydiving with one of those suits that hits the bridge? He was doing a stunt, to fly under the bridge or something like that, and miscalculated the distance to the bridge. He ended up hitting the bridge at 120+ mph, killing him instantly. I looked for the video on youtube, but couldn't find it. The video showed him flying in, but then cut out right as he was about to hit the bridge.

I was gonna say I wanted to try it.......but now not so much...thanks for keeping me in line scro LOL

Guy400
10-26-2009, 02:21 PM
Looks like fun except my fear of death is greater than my desire for the thrill.

One_Bad_400
10-26-2009, 02:36 PM
that is insane!! i bet it feels amazing. i was watching a vid one time where a guy and his buddy were flying over and under a bridge. right b4 they jumped his friend said what ever happens, happens. his friend ended up hitting the bridge. and as you could probably imagine going from 100mph to 0. he didnt make it.

Canadian144
10-26-2009, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Scro

Here ya go...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ug1rCyeNujU&feature=related

spanky101
10-26-2009, 06:39 PM
Ski base jumping is one of the things that I will do before I kick the can. Its how the legend, Shane McConkey was killed recently. RIP Shane, a definate legend in skiing

Scro
10-26-2009, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Canadian144
Here ya go...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ug1rCyeNujU&feature=related

Yea, that's it. I couldn't imagine what was going through his head right before that happened.

mxpimp2000
10-26-2009, 08:26 PM
NUTS!! thats taking it to the next level for sure

Sjorge450R
10-26-2009, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
Looks like fun except my fear of death is greater than my desire for the thrill.

im not too sure how old you are, but judging by some of your posts i feel like you have a couple years on me and maybe even a family. If i were in your position, i would feel the same way.

Although i am still young and dumb as the expressin goes and I love doing stupid things. I am still in the mind set that what ever happens, happens for a reason.