PDA

View Full Version : help

draygarcia
10-25-2009, 08:40 PM
ok my check engine light came on again it went off till i put my pipe on and today i was riding and it came on can my bike be doing this because its to lean or rich see i check everything else and it seems like it has a fuel problem like if it aint getting fuel it ok when i just crusing it or climbing hills but once i get a flat place and open it up it starts bogging and tring to die it kinda did this before but it stop and now it started doing it todayagain it was kinda bad today it made me case a jump pretty hard i like my bike when it runs good but it really starting to piss me off what does everyone think i would take it to the shop but they didnt even know how to change the oil for the first service and anyone know where i can get some spark plugs on the net no one here in my town has any or can get me any thanks

florentino
10-25-2009, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by draygarcia
ok my check engine light came on again it went off till i put my pipe on and today i was riding and it came on can my bike be doing this because its to lean or rich see i check everything else and it seems like it has a fuel problem like if it aint getting fuel it ok when i just crusing it or climbing hills but once i get a flat place and open it up it starts bogging and tring to die it kinda did this before but it stop and now it started doing it todayagain it was kinda bad today it made me case a jump pretty hard i like my bike when it runs good but it really starting to piss me off what does everyone think i would take it to the shop but they didnt even know how to change the oil for the first service and anyone know where i can get some spark plugs on the net no one here in my town has any or can get me any thanks
1 make sure your batt conecion is good. 2 put engine ice in the rad. 3 fan always on 4 check all your relays take them out and spray them with electronic cleaner .5 replace your spark plugs. i had the same thing too..

draygarcia
10-26-2009, 01:55 AM
ok i try that did that stop yours from doing it

hh72385
10-26-2009, 02:49 AM
check your battery connections, mine was doing the same thing ended up just being loose battery connections. If its that just tighten up your battery connections with some locktite and your good to go

florentino
10-26-2009, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by draygarcia
ok i try that did that stop yours from doing it

yes , the bike is fi not carb to takes more energy to run, engine ice will help , i remove my lites and hot wire the cooling fan to the lites to i can control the fan on and off from the handle bars.

draygarcia
10-26-2009, 07:06 PM
othats smart maybe i try that