PDA

View Full Version : South Jersey riders

99warriorNJ
10-25-2009, 03:38 PM
myself, my room mate, my cousin and a buddy all ride anywhere we possibly can in south jersey. we ride buena, woodbine pit, couches pit, frankfurt pit, state pit in galloway, and have even ventured into belleplain forest. just trying to find something different and new to ride. only spots we been hassled were at buena and frankfurt. buena we got tiickets for 170 a piece and frankfurt they just tell you to leave.. anyone with some help as to some new spots would be appreciated. thanks

dirtman2
10-27-2009, 09:06 PM
why dont u tell every one where u ride then that will get shut down to.. thats not smart

99warriorNJ
10-27-2009, 09:30 PM
people like you really dont realize that every where you ride, cops already know that those places get rode on a regular basis and have been ridden since people started riding dirt bikes and atvs. all the places we ride are frequented by cops every month. so quit your belly aching about me posting a few places that we ride. if you ride there, get over it cause you already know the deal about these places.. just like the cops. not trying to be a dick but people need to realize its not a secrete where people ride and the cops know where these places are. its understandable if its a legitimate brand spanking new place

RoadRage77
10-31-2009, 04:55 PM
99warriior, what he's trying to say is ,Yea, cops know all about the riding place. They more then likely rode there when they were kids. Once you start putting spots on the web and it gets blown up big, the cops are gonna be forced to hand out big tickets. Look what happened to Sarco/gliddens... I will NEVER ride in NJ again. As much fun as I used to have, the signs they have all over pretty much says it all... $1000 min fine. and they go from there. I don't need a felony on my record for riding a quad and getting nailed for criminal tresspassing and so on. So the spots you guys have, enjoy now. sooner or later they will be blown up or they'll be leveled for housing... sad to say.

99warriorNJ
10-31-2009, 05:44 PM
i understand your point, as well as dirtmans. i jus didnt like the way it was put. i dont know anything about sarcos. ive only rode south jersey and at my parents get away house in the catskills. the places ive posted are difficult to find except for 2 of them and to find somewhere to park is even more difficult unless you know someone near by. point taken for the future

panteramatt
11-08-2009, 07:47 AM
F riding in NJ. TOO much of a hassle. I cant enjoyh myself when Im looking over my shoulder all the time. Go 2 Pa, NY, or WV. Sucks but its better than loosing $ or your bike!!!!

99warriorNJ
11-08-2009, 04:04 PM
well considering that it takes us atleast 45 mins to get to PA from where we live and atleast 2.5 hours to get to new york.. its not really worth it for us to travel that far unless we camp over night

panteramatt
11-08-2009, 05:32 PM
Well that what I do. Not hard to put up a tent!

Mike594
11-14-2009, 07:33 AM
I always ride back at the woodbine pit. I only live down the road from it going south, so I can get there on the train tracks behind my house. The woodbine municipal airport actually owns the property and they don't really care what goes on back there too much. (Unless theres a big *** fire going or something) So you never really have to worry about cops back there. The real problem is that its so well-known that its always crowded as hell on the weekends. When its not crowded however, it is a fun place to ride.

Jersey450R
12-07-2009, 09:34 AM
couch's pit is incredible but you have to know that guy that lives right there right?

99warriorNJ
12-07-2009, 11:26 AM
deffly not. theres only 4 houses, maybe 4, that are even close to the place. one guy that owns one of em rides himself. ive seen him come tearing *** outta his yard numerous times when we were unloading. only thing you really gotta worry about is where you park. as long as you dont park dead on the tension lines cause the troopers will come back if they see trucks parked.. or at the gate for the air strip or in the smaller pit south of couches. the guy that owns it is trying to sell it and isnt too happy when people are in it. plus the trails that run out of it towards the parkway are trails he hunts off of... alotta guys bury their trucks in the woods to stay outta sight up near the pit