PDA

View Full Version : Congrats team motoworks

Mr. Big Time
10-24-2009, 09:50 PM
Cant believe its not on here already, but I want to come on here and say congrats to team Motoworks. Josh Fredrick got a 2nd overall, which I'm positive that it would have been first but he had a bad crash that put him out one race, and not riding to full potential another. Jeremie Warnia got 3rd, and Dillion Zimmerman got 1st in pro-am..... which is awesome, he's been chasing that for a long time, and even after bad crash over the summer, he still came back and finished the series with 1st overall. Congrats to the whole team.

Also want to say thanks to the guys for all your help and support all year long. These guys take time out of the day at the shop to talk to me on the phone, and at the track when I come bugging them for answers and parts:D So I just want to say thanks and that it is much apprecitated.

Also Congrtats to my good friend Adrian Cash who rides a ds 450 for taking 1st in production B.

Its been along year for everybody, but most everybody pulled it together and got the job done. Unfortunately I cant say the same about me, I wrecked my bike badly and then the damn thing stopped running, so I did not get to finish the series, but I will get it running, and show people why can-ams are freakin awesome

TNT
10-25-2009, 11:27 AM
Ditto congrats MW team, awesome job and next season good luck looks like a great team. They have come a long way with the DS. I think I am going to send them a stock head and have them return the same head the pro practice quads are running, I hear they are getting some good reliable 450 power out of them now. MBT are they offering a race harness? I know they have done some coolant bottle mods are they offering a coolant mod or replacement kit? I don’t see either on their website?

So I don’t get it Motoworks will have an east and west team in 2010? Warnert will have none?

Heres the just released east schedule btw…

2010 ITP/Moose Racing AMA ATV Motocross Championship Schedule

Rd 1 March 27-28 Millcreek Raceway Pell City AL
Rd 2 April 17-18 Ballance Moto X Bowling Green KY
Rd 3 May 1-2 Birch Creek Danville VA
Rd 4 May 15-16 Sunset Ridge MX Walnut IL
Rd 5 May 29-30 Steel City Raceway Delmont PA
Rd 6 June 12-13 Spring Creek Motocross Park Millville MN
Rd 7 June 19-20 Muddy Creek Blountville TN
Rd 8 July 3-4 Pleasure Valley Armagh PA
Rd 9 July 17-18 Unadilla New Berlin NY
Rd 10 July 31-Aug 1 RedBud Buchanan MI
Rd 11 August 14-15 Loretta Lynn Ranch Hurricane Mills TN

Mr. Big Time
10-25-2009, 01:09 PM
Yes they do have a race harness mod. It eliminates the fuses, lights and anything else unnecessary for racing. The coolant mod that I know about is the mod that eliminates the bottle. They have new hoses you can buy and a custom made seat latch, since the one on the bottle would be no longer their. What is there website?

TNT
10-25-2009, 01:46 PM
I'm beginning to think I am confused by your website question: I don't keep up on who' who to well sorry!

Is this not the team you are talking about MBT: http://www.motoworks.com/

When I went to LL they had a huge rig right across from Warnert's rig. both 18 wheelers.

I talk to them (MW) they said the kept the bottle on and had a overflow line to the ground. Warnert keep the bottle on the practice bikes but took them off the race bikes.

:confused:

Mr. Big Time
10-25-2009, 01:57 PM
Yeah that them. They are supposed to be having a website with all their aftermarket parts. Maybe they have a new mod for the coolant tank. Yeah they have two teams, but they have had two teams all this year. I dont know if Warnert is having a team next year. Can-Am is making some cut backs.