PDA

View Full Version : Hiper beadlocks f/r

OLIVER
10-23-2009, 03:28 PM
I have a set of Hipers in great shape used only at the dunes for 4 trips, the rear is dual beadlock black rings 10x10 with dual bolt pattern, the front is single beadlock black ring and 3/2 offset honda/suz/kaw bolt pattern. world like 375.00 plus shipping no trades and selling as complete set will not seperate. Tires not included. joliver82@comcast.net

OLIVER
10-23-2009, 03:29 PM
rears

OLIVER
10-23-2009, 03:30 PM
more

LAEGER525
10-28-2009, 01:34 PM
BUYER BEWARE!! THIS GUY JIM OLIVER, RIPPED ME OFF!! JIM I WANT MY $300 BACK OR MY PARTS?

jefteland
10-28-2009, 06:29 PM
give has money back and get off this site. people like you piss me off.

250R-Dee
10-28-2009, 11:28 PM
Oliver - this thread will not get closed until this situation is resolved correctly!!

LAEGER525 - please post pics of the damage!!

rooster300ex
10-28-2009, 11:34 PM
thats messed up if its true. thats the only thing i'm worried about when buyin from somebody on here.

OLIVER
10-29-2009, 04:35 AM
I also worry about this but the parts were shipped which was a full set of plastic and a carbon fiber hood. Shipped though UPS put insurance on it and one piece was of the plastic was damaged during shipping and the claims dept. is refusing to pay the claim after numerous times and phone calls up the chain of command, they use a secondary insurance claim service that is not being easy to deal with. That is the story and the parts were shipped in the condition that was said and pics of the pieces were sent before so everyone could see them and were not damaged before it was shipped.

LAEGER525
10-29-2009, 01:50 PM
Jim,thats a very good story but it's only 1/2 of the story. You left out that UPS pick-up the box with part of the plastic in it & sent it back to you. Then you opened up a claim for the damage with UPS. You paid extra for insurance & that was to cover up to $300,if anything was damaged or lost. So now I only have part of the fender set. The last time you emailed me was Jun 11 & said " havent heard anything yet,but I am going to call them in the morning"? That was over 4 mounths ago? I have emailed & called you over the last few months & never one time have you called or email me back to let me know what was going on with the insurance claim? The really bad part for me is,back in Jun I could still buy fenders new from Honda & did not because I was waiting on the insurance money? Now Honda has discontinued the fenders I need,so now it's going to be very hard to make the fenders I have a full set? Jim,there is even more of the story you left out? I sent you a Hinson quick change clutch cover,that I wanted $300 for & never got any money from you? So now you have my Hinson clutch cover & a $300 insurance claim. Looks like you came up $600? Did you really not get the claim money,mybe not but why did you not respond to my emails or calls in the last 4 months? What should I think? I did not want to post any of this on the site but I tried several times just after you put up this 4 sale ad & you never got back to me? I then put a post in your ad & after 4 months you reply? I do not see why we need to post any of this on the site? You have my email & phone number,please contact me to get this worked out. Thanks

TRXman86
10-30-2009, 12:35 AM
Raymore is only about a 3 hour drive for me... I could make a stop and get your money the hard way. BUT I'd have to claim half for the effort LMAO JK

But I'd be willing to have some of my Ft. Riley boys make a stop in and MAKE him pay... with interest.... I also know the KC police chief real well after meeting him at the Nascar and Nationwide series. It's sort of a standing tradition that we meet up and BS every year after I got out of the Army...

PAY UP OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES